Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist?
    #17321053 -

My fucking teeth hurt.

Need a root canal I think. 

Tried the local community college,  they only do cleanings apparently.

If I can't find someone next week I'm just gonna take the pliers and yank the fucking thing out,  but I really don't want to.

Anyone know how to get cheap or free dental care?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Beefy1] * 3
    #17321065 -

mexico

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Beefy1]
    #17321069 -

I rinsed with farm antibiotics and never hgad furzzer trouble

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #17321172 -

There's probably a community around you that has a free dentist. I know there's one in my town. They generally take people in order of urgency, but it sounds like you're pretty urgent, so they could probably see you soon. Good luck, toothaches fucking suck.


--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #17321185 -

Are there any dental schools in your area? The students need training and they will usually do it pretty damn cheap. I know the one near me is a bitch to get into though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Gumby]
    #17321218 -

Gumby said:
Are there any dental schools in your area? The students need training and they will usually do it pretty damn cheap. I know the one near me is a bitch to get into though.




exactly what I was going to say.  At our local college, where they have a dental program, they offer very very cheap dental.

They advertise it on the radio.  And they do a much better job then your average seasoned dentist because they care so much.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Gumby]
    #17321230 -

Sucky thing is u won't get a root canal for free most likely a pull

I just had an infected 2nd molar I have insurance cost 1500$ from orthodontist that ended up giving me TMJ, I still have the hole in my tooth cause I can't afford the 800$ for the Fuking new crown lololol I have my dentist put filling cement in wen I go to sure up the hole


Good luck I feel for ya


--------------------


    CrAnKy PiLlOwS YeAh PiLlOwS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Masked]
    #17321235 -

Yeah a friend of mine is in dental school and she loves what she does and is good at it. Give her a dental drill and she's a happy girl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: smily]
    #17321258 -

smily said:
Sucky thing is u won't get a root canal for free most likely a pull

I just had an infected 2nd molar I have insurance cost 1500$ from orthodontist that ended up giving me TMJ, I still have the hole in my tooth cause I can't afford the 800$ for the Fuking new crown lololol I have my dentist put filling cement in wen I go to sure up the hole



Yeah, my mom found herself in this situation. Good luck, OP. Just pulling the tooth is the only real option at a lot of places unfortunately if you're low on cash. Make sure you do some research on wherever you go, if you get someone shitty/inexperienced to do the work you might end up costing yourself a lot more pain and money down the line.


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17322009 -

Thanks.


I got two more dental schools to try tomorrow.

I'm resigned to getting the thing pulled.  Last crown I had was like $1200.  Can't afford that.

At least they should be able to give me some novocaine.  Better than just going at it with the vise grips.

Gonna look even more like a hillbilly til I get some insurance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Gumby]
    #17322014 -

Gumby said:
Are there any dental schools in your area? The students need training and they will usually do it pretty damn cheap. I know the one near me is a bitch to get into though.




this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Beefy1]
    #17322068 -

Pull that fucker, root canals are not worth it.

smily said:
I just had an infected 2nd molar I have insurance cost 1500$ from orthodontist that ended up giving me TMJ, I still have the hole in my tooth cause I can't afford the 800$ for the Fuking new crown lololol I have my dentist put filling cement in wen I go to sure up the hole



That happened to me, ran out of money for the crown. A year or so later the tooth just feel apart in my mouth since the temporary filling popped out. Ended up being infected and let me tell you, getting an infected broken off tooth pulled sucks. All that digging around and no amount of Novocaine works 100% with an infection(or that's just what they told me, but I had lots of shots). Luckily it was one of my back teeth so not having it didn't really affect me in anyway.

That reminds me, time to make a dentist appointment this week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: 4runner]
    #17322120 -



--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Beefy1]
    #17335693 -

Well,  I got in to see a dentist today.

Drilled the shit out of my tooth for 2 hours. 

Got to go back tomorrow to finish.

Hurts worse than ever. 

Fucker gave me a script for 600mg Ibuprofen.

Not doing shit

Two 5/500 vicodin that are several years old not doing much either.

last bong hit of blueberry is helping more.

I should have just ripped the damn thing out.  couldn't have hurt any worse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Beefy1]
    #17344944 -

Congrats !!!!

Wat they soak ya for ??? Or freeee allways better lol


--------------------


    CrAnKy PiLlOwS YeAh PiLlOwS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Beefy1]
    #17345095 -

Topically applied clove oil is a wonderful thing.  Just wet your finger tip with it and rub it on the tooth remnant.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: smily]
    #17347528 -

smily said:
Congrats !!!!

Wat they soak ya for ??? Or freeee allways better lol




Going to be $800 when it's all said and done.  They got me on a payment plan.

Less than half what it should have cost.

Full root canal and a crown 

Dental school is awesome.  It would be more awesome if they coud prescribe real drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I find a Cheap or Free Dentist? [Re: Beefy1]
    #17347856 -

Shitty. I got like half a root canal done one time, no pain, and she gave me a script for vicodin, I was like 16 and me and my friend ate them all.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shady Dentists
( 1 2 3 all )
Boom 7,762 59 04/24/11 11:23 AM
by dshow
* Going to the dentist on acid
( 1 2 all )
TheFakeSunRa 4,994 26 06/18/05 07:35 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Do you go to the dentist? eris 1,179 6 03/16/06 09:07 PM
by eris
* Dentist OneMoreRobot3021 1,428 12 07/13/06 05:20 PM
by d33p
* im off to the dentist phishytrip 1,032 8 02/15/05 03:15 PM
by vinsue
* the dentist hobbitxkillyou 698 4 01/05/06 10:07 AM
by Konnrade
* whats the best CHEAP vodka?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 4,037 30 09/06/04 07:32 PM
by naut
* Can men get a yeast infection? CerebralFlower 2,648 17 10/20/20 05:38 PM
by koods

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
964 topic views. 4 members, 47 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.