Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Warrior]
    #17196967 -

youtube downloader helps my instrumental collection x100000

youtube to mp3 :highfive:


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Cybernetic]
    #17196997 -

What.CD is the best for music (sorry I don't have invites) but apart from that I'm in the dark.

Can anyone recommend/invite me to a good private movies/tv site?


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: spoonbomb]
    #17197025 -

on the topic of add-ons I use this one a lot here.  if you enjoy the political discussion this helps the most

fasterfox

defining words on the www is full of spam now too



i found this add-on by accident that tells the definition of the word in about 3 seconds after highlighting it



its called fasterfox add-on if interested :smile:


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Cybernetic]
    #17197028 -

Cybernetic said:
You don't have to mess with the software to get music on an ipod. You just can't use iTunes.



I hate to break it to ya but this is horse shit.

I have never once in my life paid for a single music download and I use Itunes every day.


--------------------
Play Clash of Clans? Join the Shroomery clan!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Warrior]
    #17197039 -

Fgjbh


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Edited by Soulidarity (08/15/15 10:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Warrior]
    #17197102 -

Well when I try to connect my ipod to itunes it wants to sync it with my music library or some shit. I don't want to mess with whats already on there though.


--------------------
A million tomorrows and a million yesterdays but mine is today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Cybernetic]
    #17197111 -

you need a special program that isn't made by apple

uninstall itunes

usfse


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: the human abstract]
    #17197121 -

That's what I was saying. I use Foobar to update my ipods music collection.


--------------------
A million tomorrows and a million yesterdays but mine is today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Cybernetic]
    #17197122 -

That's a completely separate issue.

Apple is decent at limiting access to only what they want you to have access to.

I don't believe you can explore the files on your Ipod. The only way that I know of would be to re-download the music you have on it already and start syncing everything from Itunes.

There could be a better way but not that I know of.


--------------------
Play Clash of Clans? Join the Shroomery clan!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Warrior]
    #17197162 -

Warrior said:
That's a completely separate issue.

Apple is decent at limiting access to only what they want you to have access to.

I don't believe you can explore the files on your Ipod. The only way that I know of would be to re-download the music you have on it already and start syncing everything from Itunes.

There could be a better way but not that I know of.



Okay, yeah, to the guy I was suggesting Foobar to, I guess if he were to get a new ipod he wouldn't have to worry about syncing issues with itunes because there would be nothing on the ipod to mess with.

But still, I love Foobar's ability to load up my entire ipod's collection in an organized fashion (customizable), mass edit the tags, play its music off my computer speakers, add songs and delete songs with ease.


--------------------
A million tomorrows and a million yesterdays but mine is today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: the human abstract]
    #17197494 -

that's such a pain with drivers..

if you have big lots they have decent mp3s for 25-40

i actually saw a 30gb once for 20

They have 32gb usb flash drives that can hold my collection.. works in the car in one plug:smug:


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: the human abstract]
    #17306436 -

I only used Demonoid :,( now that its gone it hard to find what I want.

Looking for inv to What.CD and Iptorrents. All I have are Dota 2 Invites. Pm me


--------------------
                                                                                   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Hioxify]
    #17306487 -

Warez

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Hioxify]
    #17306493 -

I have been using kickasstorrents another good one that hasn't been mentioned is superseeds.org


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Warrior]
    #17306533 -

Soulseek has a lot of music that I've never found torrents for.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: EllisDSox]
    #17306979 -

It seems like kat.ph has taken a lot of demanoids old user base.  I have gone there too, they have an awesome lay out thats easy to navigate with pretty good seeding.

I also use karmorra.info for TV, just set up what shows you watch and then throw the RSS feed into your favorite rss reader and you never have to visit the site again.  As for what tracker they use it's generally multiple trackers, so, yeah.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: spoonbomb]
    #17306999 -

spoonbomb said:
Can anyone recommend/invite me to a good private movies/tv site?



ptp for movies
btn for tv

:pm: me your what profile and email addy, I might be able to invite you to ptp..


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Torrent Sites as of Winter 2012 [Re: Warrior]
    #17307090 -

Do you guys use these private trackers or otherwise for any reason in particular? The Bay almost always has everything I'm ever looking for.


--------------------
I must not Fear. Fear is the mindkiller . Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and
through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. ONLY I WILL REMAIN.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Torrent Sites... TheDudeAbides 3,413 15 09/24/05 05:40 PM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* Just got an ipod...need good music n comedy torrent sites DeadPhan 1,098 7 11/18/05 10:49 AM
by baraka
* good torrent sites? DeadPhan 1,329 16 04/14/05 09:36 PM
by oysterguy63
* Torrent sites. TheMightyThor 1,460 14 05/31/05 02:29 AM
by Krishna
* Music videos torrent sites Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 647 1 09/22/05 10:08 PM
by Vvellum
* Peter Jennings Reporting: Ecstacy Rising - 2004 - 316 MB [.torrent]
( 1 2 3 all )
Vvellum 7,735 51 09/03/05 10:19 AM
by LysergicRide
* some sites for free movie downloads Darkempire 2,283 19 03/09/18 09:07 PM
by Middleman
* good sites to download old music for FREE Darkempire 617 3 06/02/05 07:58 AM
by OJK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,068 topic views. 5 members, 45 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.