Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone with epilepsy?
    #17295357 -

So this girl I like said she gets seizures, also her head was shaved a few years ago so I was just wondering how serious can that be and how that happened?  I would ask her but can't see her for a few more days :frown:

I was thinking maybe she had a tumor and got it removed, or she got it from having a kids?  She has to take meds and I think she kinda starts starring off into to space when she forgets them, in a really sexy way :tongue:.

Also she said she can't smoke pot, but she used to.  So I was wondering if that means no drugs/alcohol? cuz at some point I think it could be super magical to take mushrooms with her :\

I think I kinda love this girl and I'm hoping that we will start spending weekends together :heart:


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with epilepsy? [Re: tospace]
    #17295368 -

mmm i love me some epileptic poon tang :awetongue:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with epilepsy? [Re: tospace]
    #17295378 -

tospace said:
So this girl I like said she gets seizures, also her head was shaved a few years ago so I was just wondering how serious can that be and how that happened?  I would ask her but can't see her for a few more days :frown:

I was thinking maybe she had a tumor and got it removed, or she got it from having a kids?  She has to take meds and I think she kinda starts starring off into to space when she forgets them, in a really sexy way :tongue:.

Also she said she can't smoke pot, but she used to.  So I was wondering if that means no drugs/alcohol? cuz at some point I think it could be super magical to take mushrooms with her :\

I think I kinda love this girl and I'm hoping that we will start spending weekends together :heart:



I definitely think someone with a history of seizures should not take mushrooms. Her head was probably shaved to accurately place electrodes on her scalp to take EEGs. Maybe she gets absence seizures, which are usual devoid of any muscle spasms. They just blank out for 30 seconds.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Seeing eye dogs, but for epileptics. Should I get one? AA2277 987 8 07/09/06 06:10 AM
by Basilides
* has anyone ever had a seizure?
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 3,696 26 08/02/07 10:54 AM
by danlennon3
* favorite alcoholic drink?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
BrAiN 8,443 83 10/16/05 01:09 PM
by Noetical
* Weed and Alcohol SirTokesALittle 964 17 03/12/07 01:10 PM
by Atheist
* Drug Dogs cant detect Shrooms....according to this seizure they can
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 7,352 31 05/17/13 11:29 PM
by Tripsurfer
* Friday Night LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
THE KRAT BARON 21,266 413 08/06/05 05:37 AM
by blissedout
* electrode
( 1 2 3 all )
Trainwreck 3,189 40 07/23/05 05:02 PM
by Burke Dennings
* electrode's "stuck in my head" thread Burke Dennings 2,093 19 04/06/05 08:49 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
241 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.