Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Salomon]
    #17281574 -

Ejaculation makes you feel like what you just did was some skanky ass shit, and how in the hell did you ever think doing it was a good idea.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther] * 1
    #17281575 -

Quote:
most of the time i just pee out semen when it gets full i guess



LOLOLOLOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther] * 1
    #17281583 -

SteelPanther said:
Can some one tell me what it actually feels like?



did you ever have to sneeze but couldn't?


then eventuially you managed to sneeze?

kinda like that but from your penis


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Vicker]
    #17281588 -

The real question here is why you don't know already...


--------------------
A child's rhyme stuck in my head.
It said that life is but a dream.
I've spent so many years in question
to find I've known this all along.
~ '][' {[]} {[]} {[_,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Vicker]
    #17281591 -

:havesomesantorum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther] * 1
    #17281599 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Salomon] * 1
    #17281600 -

Because I just felt like asking right now, and is there any sort of rush when it happens? like an amphetamine or opiate feeling?


--------------------
Everything I say on here is not true, I am an insecure person who lies about doing drugs and stuff to make myself feel good. So any illegal things I may have talked about are all fictional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther]
    #17281606 -

Ok now this is a little rediculous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther] * 1
    #17281614 -

SteelPanther said:
Because I just felt like asking right now, and is there any sort of rush when it happens? like an amphetamine or opiate feeling?



god damn.

stick a finger in your ass and stimulate your prostate while you stick your erection in a microwaved watermelon and fin out for yourself


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther]
    #17281615 -

SteelPanther said:
Because I just felt like asking right now, and is there any sort of rush when it happens? like an amphetamine or opiate feeling?



Yes, your NMDA receptors get down-graded signals from Glutamate production and you start feeling your self go into a deep hole... then BOP you come out and you're writing on the ground, in pure heavenly bliss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Salomon]
    #17281623 -

:lolwut:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: psi]
    #17281634 -

psi said:





--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther]
    #17281641 -

SteelPanther said:
I have never ejaculated and I dont know if I ever will so I thought I may as well ask what it feels like, and could you compare it to a drug since iv tried alot of drugs and know what they feel like.



It feels a lot like sticking a mushroom in your peehole and then pulling it out as fast as you can, only it feels good....and you see God, who turns you gay. :what:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #17281741 -

why didn't anyone tell him to jack off and find out for himself already :crankey:

or why he never jerked off :wtfsonic:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: akira_akuma]
    #17281749 -

akira_akuma said:
SteelPanther said:
Because I just felt like asking right now, and is there any sort of rush when it happens? like an amphetamine or opiate feeling?



Yes, your NMDA receptors get down-graded signals from Glutamate production and you start feeling your self go into a deep hole... then BOP you come out and you're writing on the ground, in pure heavenly bliss.



Do you have ketamine flavored cum drops?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Everlong]
    #17281754 -

Everlong said:
why didn't anyone tell him to jack off and find out for himself already :crankey:

or why he never jerked off :wtfsonic:



It's a sin?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: koods]
    #17281761 -

OP should find a woman to marry and get to work then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: koods] * 1
    #17281775 -

I hate to make the OP feel like an outcast, but... You are the only male human over the age of 16 on the ENTIRE planet that doesn't know what it feels like to shoot a load.

What does that feel like?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (11/25/12 11:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: psi]
    #17281791 -

and nobody has asked the million dollar ? yet, why can't OP blow his load like the rest anyone else and does he think he never will. Have you no penis sir?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: HigherPrimate] * 1
    #17281794 -

Just did it, felt great

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I feel so sick! lukeboots 548 0 06/08/04 02:50 PM
by lukeboots
* A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this one? *DELETED* filthysock 1,148 8 08/31/04 06:13 PM
by Krishna
* few things feel better...
( 1 2 all )
hevvy_psi 4,933 32 02/24/04 01:36 AM
by hevvy_psi
* I feel sorry for deaf people...
( 1 2 all )
oneducktwoducks 4,656 24 10/30/03 01:19 AM
by Sheepish
* How do you feel on the way up?
( 1 2 all )
ledzep228 2,710 30 11/17/04 05:01 PM
by llamaherder
* How do you feel?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 2,061 27 09/25/04 08:45 PM
by Loki
* Feeling like the oppression is really getting to you? MOTH 2,208 15 11/20/03 07:51 AM
by Lightningfractal
* I feel like shit! Vulture 1,344 13 04/28/04 10:46 PM
by whiterabbit13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,299 topic views. 2 members, 185 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.