Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey?
    #17255011 -

Man, sometimes all that keeps me away from my drug of choice (dry London gin) is something sweet.  Just downed two Atkins Plan peanut butter cups.

When I am blazing it only gets worse,  Ugh!

Anyone else praying to the sugar god?


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: mpd]
    #17255030 -

i dont buy any candy so theres never candy around me.

but when there is.... i seriously will eat it non stop until its gone.

im like a meth addict.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: mpd]
    #17255052 -

it comes in waves for me. last week i was eating ice cream or brownies daily. this week i haven't really had any sweets so far. i wouldn't mind a piece of dark chocolate right now though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #17255171 -

I pretty much force myself to eat a peice of cake on my birthday out of politeness to the person who made it.

I'm really not that into sweets, but every once in a while I might crave a snickers or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Azure Essence]
    #17255247 -

I try and keep apples and oranges in the house for my devil's lettuce induced consumption of mass quantities because i will eat and eat candy and junk food til I'm sick if there is enough of it in the house. Im def a slave to that damn sugar monkey.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Azure Essence]
    #17255264 -

OMG I am the worst. I don't tend to buy sweet stuff...but if it is around me and it is free...it is all going in my belly.


I try, I really do, but I cannot turn down free sugary carbs. Donuts, cookies, cinnamon rolls, cake, brownies...its all getting eaten. Then I feel shitty and fat and hate myself. :sad:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17255289 -

The worst part about this thats dawning on me is that I probably have a larger gut than a lot of you.

Goddamn beer :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Azure Essence]
    #17255311 -

I stay pretty trim but its because I can't stand to feel fat and I "feel fat" more than most. So I hit the gym as much as I can, probably around 4-5 hours a week. My friend told me that's actually an eating disorder similar to bulimia, except instead of throwing up, I go to the gym. I'm not buying it, although the reasoning is kinda the same. I used to throw up after binge eating a long time ago, but I still don't think its really a "disorder".

I dunno. It never "felt" like a disorder.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17255434 -

Crazy sugar habit here, not food really drinks are my demon. A pot of coffee a day with about 25% liquid dairy flavored creamy, then at least one monster sometimes two. I used to think it was better than drinking everyday. I'm not so sure now, at least I can't get a duisc (driving under the influence of sugar and caffeine ).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17255466 -

as long as you stay healthy it shouldnt matter.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: k00laid]
    #17255521 -

Yeah the sugar gets to me.  Once cookies and other stuff is around it's hard to resist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17255818 -

Ima Trooper said:
OMG I am the worst. I don't tend to buy sweet stuff...but if it is around me and it is free...it is all going in my belly.


I try, I really do, but I cannot turn down free sugary carbs. Donuts, cookies, cinnamon rolls, cake, brownies...its all getting eaten. Then I feel shitty and fat and hate myself. :sad:



I think your avatar speaks for itself :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: mpd]
    #17255863 -

mpd said:
Man, sometimes all that keeps me away from my drug of choice (dry London gin) is something sweet.  Just downed two Atkins Plan peanut butter cups.

When I am blazing it only gets worse,  Ugh!

Anyone else praying to the sugar god?



Sure you ain't borderline Diabetic?


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Its Pat]
    #17255884 -

fuck this thread for making me crave something sweet.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: HigherPrimate]
    #17255977 -

HigherPrimate said:
Ima Trooper said:
OMG I am the worst. I don't tend to buy sweet stuff...but if it is around me and it is free...it is all going in my belly.


I try, I really do, but I cannot turn down free sugary carbs. Donuts, cookies, cinnamon rolls, cake, brownies...its all getting eaten. Then I feel shitty and fat and hate myself. :sad:



I think your avatar speaks for itself :grin:



Heh, I didn't even think of that!


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17257294 -

Ima Trooper said:
I stay pretty trim but its because I can't stand to feel fat and I "feel fat" more than most. So I hit the gym as much as I can, probably around 4-5 hours a week. My friend told me that's actually an eating disorder similar to bulimia, except instead of throwing up, I go to the gym. I'm not buying it, although the reasoning is kinda the same. I used to throw up after binge eating a long time ago, but I still don't think its really a "disorder".

I dunno. It never "felt" like a disorder.



nahhhh. i know there IS a disorder like that but i'm pretty sure you're good. your friend just doesn't understand your dedication to being fit. i work out almost daily and also get the whole "feeling fat" thang. i think people who are trimmer and more aware of their bodies are more apt to feel fat (bloated) when they over eat


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17257309 -

Ima Trooper said:
It never "felt" like a disorder.




body dysmorphic disorder


seems that you're nuts


edit to add link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17257332 -

again, naaaaaahhhhhh. i don't think you're actually suggesting he has that though, just presenting the argument. there's a difference between BDD and being aware that you can improve your body, striving for physical excellence perhaps. like arnold schwaranegger in his hayday..or any fitness model/buff. it's just about wanting to take your fitness to the next level. again and again. really i guess i'm speaking for myself as i can't speak for other posters.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #17257340 -

Yeah I'm decently fit but I'm really trying to bring up my abs to Brad Pitt-Fight Club Status lol.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who Else Worships the Sugar Monkey? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17257351 -

:naughty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sugar(s) just me 782 7 02/12/09 10:57 AM
by just me
* I have Borderline Personality Disorder
( 1 2 3 all )
Rustifer 6,187 55 04/17/16 04:42 AM
by 404
* chocolatey? or sugary? gofudgeyourself 637 10 11/03/08 07:51 PM
by gofudgeyourself
* Is Sweet-N-Low sweeter than sugar? freddurgan 1,515 13 01/10/05 08:46 PM
by K4Lic0
* Name your favorite psychological disorder!
( 1 2 all )
Jadian 2,654 32 10/20/06 07:00 PM
by TheSlapnCapn
* Beware of the sugar dust explosion rodfarva 1,011 14 02/08/08 09:53 AM
by BurningBeard
* Refined Sugar ShroomismM 1,103 14 03/21/06 12:54 AM
by Jfisher
* Mental disorders! xScottx 996 7 06/29/06 10:04 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,969 topic views. 6 members, 10 guests and 258 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.