Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Amanita86]
    #17200085 -

Amanita86 said:
Nov 6 marijuana legalized / Nov 9 aliens  :ancientaliens:




too bad marijuana legalization isnt real. 


:loldongs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17200113 -

Prisoner #1 is the biggest alien I've ever met! :awesome: :rimjob:


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17200127 -

But the people voted.?  :heythereyou:


--------------------

Edited by Amanita86 (11/11/12 09:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Amanita86]
    #17200145 -

votes don't actually count for much in this country, lobbiest do.

silly..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: RedSnapper] * 1
    #17200157 -

:nocomment:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant]
    #17200184 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
Yeah, critizism is "bitching". When I realized you have blinders on I stopped taking you as a rational person. Information you don't like you label disinformation so it wouldn't threaten your world view. Plus you lie about discussion and "being done here". You don't discuss, you push your beliefs on people who don't agree. Those who post arguments you don't engage but emotionally attack.




The most important point is nobody is watching the videos or looking at what I post AND THEN wants to have a discussion about it. Kind of like you are doing now.

I can't take you or anyone else doing that seriously.:shrug:




I watched the videos. It's a bunch of opinions passed off as fact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17200390 -

DeadHearts said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
Yeah, critizism is "bitching". When I realized you have blinders on I stopped taking you as a rational person. Information you don't like you label disinformation so it wouldn't threaten your world view. Plus you lie about discussion and "being done here". You don't discuss, you push your beliefs on people who don't agree. Those who post arguments you don't engage but emotionally attack.




The most important point is nobody is watching the videos or looking at what I post AND THEN wants to have a discussion about it. Kind of like you are doing now.

I can't take you or anyone else doing that seriously.:shrug:




I watched the videos. It's a bunch of opinions passed off as fact.



I need specifics. What's the opinions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant]
    #17200450 -

what's the deal, didnt you watch the video :macdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17200469 -

Prisoner#1 said:
what's the deal, didnt you watch the video :macdre:



None of ya'll did apparently, that's why I'm asking.

Edited by YSHServant (11/11/12 10:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant] * 1
    #17200474 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
Prisoner#1 said:
what's the deal, didnt you watch the video :macdre:



None of ya'll did apparently, that's why I'm asking.




I'm still waiting on an answer on what makes these people credible

why would I watch a video from someone that's not credible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17200502 -

Prisoner#1 said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
Prisoner#1 said:
what's the deal, didnt you watch the video :macdre:



None of ya'll did apparently, that's why I'm asking.




I'm still waiting on an answer on what makes these people credible

why would I watch a video from someone that's not credible



I'll ask you the same thing. What makes a person credible?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant]
    #17200503 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
DeadHearts said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
Yeah, critizism is "bitching". When I realized you have blinders on I stopped taking you as a rational person. Information you don't like you label disinformation so it wouldn't threaten your world view. Plus you lie about discussion and "being done here". You don't discuss, you push your beliefs on people who don't agree. Those who post arguments you don't engage but emotionally attack.




The most important point is nobody is watching the videos or looking at what I post AND THEN wants to have a discussion about it. Kind of like you are doing now.

I can't take you or anyone else doing that seriously.:shrug:




I watched the videos. It's a bunch of opinions passed off as fact.



I need specifics. What's the opinions?




Did you forget the fuckin conversation we had yesterday? It must come naturally for you to
dismiss / forget anything that clashes with your opinions. OPINIONS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant]
    #17200522 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
Prisoner#1 said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
Prisoner#1 said:
what's the deal, didnt you watch the video :macdre:



None of ya'll did apparently, that's why I'm asking.




I'm still waiting on an answer on what makes these people credible

why would I watch a video from someone that's not credible



I'll ask you the same thing. What makes a person credible?



I'm not pushing a bunch of kooks with a microphone as being experts,
what makes them credible experts on the subject


you do realize that it's the jackassery you're pulling now that is the reason
that the conspiracy theories forum was created and threads such as this get
moved there or just locked outright.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17200585 -

You won't answer the question, I won't either.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17200594 -

You didn't answer.

What opinions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant] * 1
    #17200598 -

and you wonder why you're classed as a troll...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant]
    #17200611 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
You didn't answer.

What opinions?




I clearly did answer in this very thread. Whats your problem?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17200629 -

Prisoner#1 said:
and you wonder why you're classed as a troll...



See, using "trolling" to squash the opposition.

DeadHearts said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
You didn't answer.

What opinions?




I clearly did answer in this very thread. Whats your problem?



No you didn't. Please show me where you answered my question.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant] * 1
    #17200637 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
Prisoner#1 said:
and you wonder why you're classed as a troll...



See, using "trolling" to squash the opposition.

DeadHearts said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
You didn't answer.

What opinions?




I clearly did answer in this very thread. Whats your problem?



No you didn't. Please show me where you answered my question.




This is bullshit. You know damn well I laid out specifics from the video and you are ignoring
it. You should be banned

Edited by Prisoner#1 (11/11/12 11:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant]
    #17200649 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
Prisoner#1 said:
and you wonder why you're classed as a troll...



See, using "trolling" to squash the opposition.




no, the opposition exterminated his argument because he cannot answer what
makes these people he's pushing as credible expert as credible. you killed
it yourself. my comments only showed how ridiculous your argument is and
provided the proof needed to show these crackpots were crackpots

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* video about pentagon crash PerfectlyDefectd 901 8 09/23/05 04:05 PM
by Cowgold
* Unbelievable Phoenix UFO footage
( 1 2 all )
BoneMan 6,454 36 06/19/05 06:56 AM
by soma_victim
* An Insipiring Video Kremlin 2,240 19 10/21/04 09:41 AM
by druqks46
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* Anyone from the Denver area??
( 1 2 all )
BluMonkee 3,052 32 05/11/04 07:44 PM
by BluMonkee
* Man summons UFO!!
( 1 2 all )
Springs 3,598 28 06/07/05 10:01 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* Best Concert Videos? sox24 967 9 08/28/05 07:56 AM
by gema
* Videos/Documentarys on psychedelics, cool stuff, and the like? DeadPhan 990 1 05/10/05 03:53 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,810 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.