Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Idiot]
    #17198751 -

Idiot said:
This study comes out of Denver, might be related.


That video was made in 2000 think of what they're capable of 12 years later?





dragsters move much faster from a start they can reach a 1/4 mile mark in 6-8
seconds as opposed to 233 feet in 12 seconds, almost 5x the distance in half
the time. why is this supposed to be impressive?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17198820 -

Quote where I said it was impressive, just offering an explanation to what might be in OPs video.  I realized I'm several pages too late for the conversation to still be about OP but whatever.

What I saw in OPs video was a small object rising rapidly with flashes of light coming from a cone like structure on the bottom.  The research/video I posted was of a craft that looks like this some what similar to what is in OPs video.  OPs video was blurry from a long distance away and given that the craft would be going through various wind currents at different altitudes may explain why it was all over the place and generally lands close to where it took off from.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17198850 -

Shroomopotamus said:
Has anyone continued filming these inbetween noon & 1pm ever since the news report?




--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17198872 -

high-velocity clay pigeon. case closed.

not that I doubt that there are UFO's - I just question those who think they can identify them, or what they're up to. seen some prety crazy shit in the sky, but mostly at night.


--------------------
In their daily life, all are braver than they know...
-Henry David Thoreau

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: blueIdevil] * 1
    #17198879 -

WHAT


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17199014 -

Did anyone notice the bitch gave the tip line number wrong at the end??? Lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: op2kal]
    #17199606 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17199829 -

DeadHearts said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
JoieDeVivre said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
I think personally, nobody cares what you think.:shrug:



Alright, I don't know how that's relevant to what I said. My point is that it seems that you base your beliefs on little to no evidence, which you can't even seem to articulate without posting some long winded video, but you pretend like they are supported by loads of evidence and everyone else is just ignoring the facts.



What was the video about? Name some points that were in the video.




Why should he? If full of a bunch of opinions with no factual backing.



Yea, because neither you nor the other guy watched the video.

Point proven. I'm done here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant] * 1
    #17199878 -

Quote:
I'm done here.



Lies. You have said that before and you are never done, coming back like you have OCD and arguing about meaningless matters like it makes a difference if you win an internet argument based on Youtube and your denial. Everything threatening your beliefs you disregard and take opposition as proof of your claims.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #17199900 -

b0red5tiff said:
Quote:
I'm done here.



Lies. You have said that before and you are never done, coming back like you have OCD and arguing about meaningless matters like it makes a difference if you win an internet argument based on Youtube and your denial. Everything threatening your beliefs you disregard and take opposition as proof of your claims.



Good, let some of that rage come out.:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant]
    #17199930 -

Oh, I forgot to mention your assumptions and prejudices.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #17199955 -

b0red5tiff said:
Oh, I forgot to mention your assumptions and prejudices.



I forgot to mention all you do is bitch and whine about what I post and never add anything useful to the discussion.

:cryaboutit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant]
    #17200001 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
b0red5tiff said:
Oh, I forgot to mention your assumptions and prejudices.



I forgot to mention all you do is bitch and whine about what I post and never add anything useful to the discussion.

:cryaboutit:




so he does just like you do and it makes you angry

how does that make you feel?



:smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17200008 -

I was once probed by 4'11" aliens speaking spanish and smoking the marie junana.


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #17200015 -

I'm not an alien... except when I leave the US

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17200017 -

:loldongs: or when u enter your own country, or when any irish cop pulls u over, or any time a white person looks you in the eyes,


HAHA, good times.  CNN PROJECTS BARACK OBAMA HAS BEEN RE-ELECTED PRESIDENT, AND PRIS HAS BEEN WRONG FOR 4 YEARS.

Dude how do u go on living with everything going wrong for u?

It's as if everything is against Mexican males.


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17200018 -

Prisoner#1 said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
b0red5tiff said:
Oh, I forgot to mention your assumptions and prejudices.



I forgot to mention all you do is bitch and whine about what I post and never add anything useful to the discussion.

:cryaboutit:




so he does just like you do and it makes you angry

how does that make you feel?



:smilingpuppy:



Nope. lol. Not mad.

Happy Birthday Pris:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: YSHServant]
    #17200052 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
b0red5tiff said:
Oh, I forgot to mention your assumptions and prejudices.



I forgot to mention all you do is bitch and whine about what I post and never add anything useful to the discussion.

:cryaboutit:



Yeah, critizism is "bitching". When I realized you have blinders on I stopped taking you as a rational person. Information you don't like you label disinformation so it wouldn't threaten your world view. Plus you lie about discussion and "being done here". You don't discuss, you push your beliefs on people who don't agree. Those who post arguments you don't engage but emotionally attack.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #17200072 -

Nov 6 marijuana legalized / Nov 9 aliens  :ancientaliens:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #17200082 -

b0red5tiff said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
b0red5tiff said:
Oh, I forgot to mention your assumptions and prejudices.



I forgot to mention all you do is bitch and whine about what I post and never add anything useful to the discussion.

:cryaboutit:



Yeah, critizism is "bitching". When I realized you have blinders on I stopped taking you as a rational person. Information you don't like you label disinformation so it wouldn't threaten your world view. Plus you lie about discussion and "being done here". You don't discuss, you push your beliefs on people who don't agree. Those who post arguments you don't engage but emotionally attack.




The most important point is nobody is watching the videos or looking at what I post AND THEN wants to have a discussion about it. Kind of like you are doing now.

I can't take you or anyone else doing that seriously.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* video about pentagon crash PerfectlyDefectd 901 8 09/23/05 04:05 PM
by Cowgold
* Unbelievable Phoenix UFO footage
( 1 2 all )
BoneMan 6,454 36 06/19/05 06:56 AM
by soma_victim
* An Insipiring Video Kremlin 2,240 19 10/21/04 09:41 AM
by druqks46
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* Anyone from the Denver area??
( 1 2 all )
BluMonkee 3,052 32 05/11/04 07:44 PM
by BluMonkee
* Man summons UFO!!
( 1 2 all )
Springs 3,598 28 06/07/05 10:01 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* Best Concert Videos? sox24 967 9 08/28/05 07:56 AM
by gema
* Videos/Documentarys on psychedelics, cool stuff, and the like? DeadPhan 990 1 05/10/05 03:53 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,810 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.