Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Loc: rainbow land
UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) * 2
    #17190077 - 11/09/12 11:43 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/mile-high-city-mystery-ufo-sightings-in-sky-over-denver/

DENVER – It’s a mile high mystery in the skies over Denver.

Strange objects caught on camera flying over the city and nobody can explain it.

We first learned about these sightings when a metro area man, who does not want to be identified brought us his home video. He captured the images on his digital camera from a hilltop in Federal Heights looking south toward downtown Denver.

He said, “The flying objects appear around noon or 1:00 p.m. at least a couple of times a week.” The strangest part is they are flying too fast to see with the naked eye, but when we slowed down the video, several UFOs appear.

We altered the color contrast to make it easier to see. You can take a look for yourself by watching the video clip.

We wanted to verify the video we saw was legitimate and not doctored in anyway. So our photojournalist set up his camera in the same spot, and shot video from just before noon until just after 1:00 p.m. He also captured something unexplained on video.

Aviation expert Steve Cowell is a former commercial pilot, instructor and FAA accident prevention counselor.

He thought he would have a logical explanation, until he watched the video. “That is not an airplane, that is not a helicopter, those are not birds, I can’t identify it,” he said. He also told us the objects are not insects.

He said he knows of no aircraft that flies as fast. He did tell us there is one other possibility. “Perhaps there’s some sort of debris that is being raised up by some of the atmospheric winds.”

But in his professional opinion, “As it fits the definition, it’s an unidentified flying object.”

The FAA tracks all air traffic in Colorado and across the country. The FAA sent us a statement that says, “We`ve checked with air traffic control and no one has had any reports of the activity you described…nor have any of our employees observed anything of this nature either visually or on their radar displays.”

The North American Aerospace Defense Command is located in Colorado Springs. It keeps an eye on the skies in case of an air attack against the United States.

NORAD sent us this statement, “Our Command Center reviewed their records and they did not have any noted air activity in the Denver area during the times you indicated.”

The man who brought the video to our attention believes the UFOs are launching and landing near 56th Ave. and Clay Street in Denver. A Map shows only homes in the area.

So are they UFOs? A secret military test? Floating debris?

The answer is anything but clear. What do you think this UFO is?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: treesniper119]
    #17190094 - 11/09/12 11:47 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Looks like flies over the lens. :shrug:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Penguarky Tunguin] * 3
    #17190109 - 11/09/12 11:49 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:

Yep open and shut case.

:rolleyes:

Like they wouldnt have been able to figure that out?

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17190115 - 11/09/12 11:50 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:

Yep open and shut case.

:rolleyes:

Like they wouldnt have been able to figure that out?

And if you would have finished the video they already ruled that out.

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17190125 - 11/09/12 11:52 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I was pretty surprised that the news people caught it too.

InvisibleDorian Gray
▐═██████═───
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: triple k mafia Flag
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: treesniper119]
    #17190131 - 11/09/12 11:53 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

New DEA tech spying on ur ganj :paranoid:

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: psi]
    #17190133 - 11/09/12 11:54 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psi said:

Yeah that doesn't happen. At least I have never seen it happen before. Truly interesting but
it doesn't change my thoughts on the subject. Its clear that this has been happening for
hundreds of years. And in more recent times kind of started with the "Foo Fighters" in WWII.

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #17190140 - 11/09/12 11:55 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Looks exactly like a balloon in shape and reflection of light, IMO. The movement does look a lot like a close insect rather than a far away alien spacecraft or perhaps some form of debris, maybe a balloon, caught in the wind. I think it's quite silly to jump to the assumption of aliens. If it were an alien spacecraft why would they disguise themselves from radar technologies but still stay visible to the naked eye or a camera? Doesn't make sense to me.

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 7
    #17190144 - 11/09/12 11:56 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Looks exactly like a balloon in shape and reflection of light, IMO. The movement does look a lot like a close insect rather than a far away alien spacecraft or perhaps some form of debris, maybe a balloon, caught in the wind. I think it's quite silly to jump to the assumption of aliens. If it were an alien spacecraft why would they disguise themselves from radar technologies but still stay visible to the naked eye or a camera? Doesn't make sense to me.

A balloon? Come on man are you fucking kidding me? And no one said anything about aliens until you did. You might as well have said swap gas. And if you would have paid attention to the
video these things cannot been seen by the naked eye (barely) and they ruled out incests.

Edited by DeadHearts (11/09/12 12:00 PM)

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Loc: rainbow land
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: psi]
    #17190176 - 11/09/12 12:00 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psi said:

yeah that's interesting. i live out here on the western slope and our range is ripe with UFO activity. This is par for the course out here in CO.

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...

InvisibleKilgore Trout
Yachts on the reg

Loc: Metro City, USA
    #17190178 - 11/09/12 12:01 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting. So much mystery is intertwined with Denver what with the big airport conspiracy and now this.

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
    #17190243 - 11/09/12 12:09 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
A balloon? Come on man are you fucking kidding me? And no one said anything about aliens until you did. You might as well have said swap gas. And if you would have paid attention to the
video these things cannot been seen by the naked eye (barely) and they ruled out incests.

Yes, a balloon. I have a balloon sitting in front of me and it looks a hell of a lot like the still images from that video. I know they "ruled out" insects, I'm just saying the movement looks pretty random and quick a lot like insects or debris, not deliberate like a spacecraft would be, and they even said it could just be debris caught in the wind. UFO generally implies some sort of spacecraft or secret government operation as the two main meaningful/worthwhile possibilities if it's not a hoax or something caught in the wind, are you really going to debate me on that? :lol:

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #17190264 - 11/09/12 12:13 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
and they ruled out incests.

Well that's a relief. For a minute there I thought she was my long lost sister.

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #17190283 - 11/09/12 12:16 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:
and they ruled out incests.

Well that's a relief. For a minute there I thought she was my long lost sister.

Lol yeah typos happen.

Offlinech1ck3n.s0up
Troubled Loner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hunting Fungi
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #17190290 - 11/09/12 12:17 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Spy drones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AiCFtmdrvHM

Discussed in the Security and Safety thread... Feds must be preparing to observe Colorado in the wake of HappyHerb legalization:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16801112/page/2

--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Edited by ch1ck3n.s0up (11/09/12 12:19 PM)

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17190301 - 11/09/12 12:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:

Yes, a balloon. I have a balloon sitting in front of me and it looks a hell of a lot like the still images from that video. I know they "ruled out" insects, I'm just saying the movement looks pretty random and quick a lot like insects or debris, not deliberate like a spacecraft would be, and they even said it could just be debris caught in the wind. UFO generally implies some sort of spacecraft or secret government operation as the two main meaningful/worthwhile possibilities if it's not a hoax or something caught in the wind, are you really going to debate me on that? :lol:

UFO generally mean Unidentified flying object unless you want to jump to other conclusions.
The balloon theory is retarded and a hoax is ruled out because the news station actually went
out a recorded the same thing. Could it be debris conjured up by atmospheric winds? Sure but
its not certain and doesnt seem plausible. The "expert" even said it was unlikely.

Pull your shit together.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#17190309 - 11/09/12 12:20 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

There are a whole lot of military installations in that area of the country. I'd put my money on it being some kind of new technology.

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

#17190313 - 11/09/12 12:21 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
There are a whole lot of military installations in that area of the country. I'd put my money on it being some kind of new technology.

Always a possibility.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#17190327 - 11/09/12 12:24 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe this means we'll have flying cars within the next 10 years. :omgawesome:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: UFOs over Denver CO - with video footage. (breaking news November 9th 2012) [Re: treesniper119] * 1
    #17190332 - 11/09/12 12:25 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

treesniper119 said:
He said, “The flying objects appear around noon or 1:00 p.m. at least a couple of times a week.” The strangest part is they are flying too fast to see with the naked eye, but when we slowed down the video, several UFOs appear.

The man who brought the video to our attention believes the UFOs are launching and landing near 56th Ave. and Clay Street in Denver. A Map shows only homes in the area.

so it's taking off and landing in an densely populated urban area and not a
single person is seeing it do so, it flies too fast for the naked eye and does
so a few times per week at the same times each day and even the news crews
didnt take a high speed camera to film it so they arent looking at blurry frames

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order