Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Feedback suggestion
    #1716084 - 07/14/03 08:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

A way to publicly reply to member ratings would be nice.

I have 27 excellent ratings and one negative one. I wouldn't care, had it not been from a moderator which does hold more leverage than a typical member rating.

I have no idea to what is referred. I have never stated to anyone that I am researching psychedelics. Anyone that was interested was told that the research involves baeocystin.

I sent this person a PM requesting an explanation, but as a moderator, I'm certain he has many and may not get to it quickly.

A way to reply to feedback would be fair and might reduce the practice of retaliatory negative ratings.

--------------------
Ainasko is my name backwards. I'm a girl!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Feedback suggestion [Re: Ainasko]
    #1717565 - 07/15/03 06:09 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

A 4 is a negative?

Get a life.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: Feedback suggestion [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1717585 - 07/15/03 06:18 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It was edited. Not as harsh now.

A way to reply to feedback would still be a nice idea. Similar to the Ebay ratings. Often, when someone receives negative feedback, there is a simple reason.

Most will not research or ask for an explanation. For instance, if someone receives a poor trade rating, but the items were truly sent and he can produce a receipt he should be allowed to note it.

--------------------

OfflineRaadt
nicht

Loc: azurescending
    #1718876 - 07/15/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

moderators ratings hold no more value than a member. I rated you poorly because of misinformation, and I have since lightened the rating, because the 1s in this society should be saved. My feelings are still the same, I don't appreciate someone spouting drivel with NO proof or backup, especially when they argue with friends of mine about it. What would feedback do? You could say 'No, i don't do that' then still have no evidence otherwise? I think it's pointless. Retaliatory ratings are a given, if you've got problems with people. Mr_Mushrooms can attest to this. If you make yourself known in the community, there's no rating that will matter. He can attest for this too.

--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: Feedback suggestion [Re: Raadt]
    #1718955 - 07/15/03 04:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

People do hold moderators to a higher level. As such, they should conduct themselves at a higher level.

You mention a friend of yours I argued with. Honestly, I don't recall who it might be. I tend to back away when debates degrade to arguments. It seems to have meant more to your friend.

Also, your original rating of me included the statement "...bold faced liar.". It was only changed after I questioned you about it. This was an unfair judgement and hardly impartial or informed.

Now, in private messages, you have asked to speak to my professor. I'm sure you would understand my reluctance especially after you've demonstrated your disdane for me.

In several of our private messages, I have asked that we politely part ways with no hard feelings yet you continued to send me insistant messages that I prove myself to you.

After my last post requesting that we part politely, you post this to continue the debate. I do not wish to argue with you, yet you seem insistant. I could call this nothing less than harassment.

When I first visited the Shroomery, there were some that doubted my gender. I posted a photo proving otherwise. Now you request that I prove my student status and call me a liar if I refuse. How many others have you asked to prove themselves? This is clearly personal.

Moderators should be available to assist and maintain the guidelines. One of which is a rule against abuse and personal attacks. What should one do if it is the moderator making the personal attacks?

I noticed you rated me down again. Nice.

--------------------

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #1718972 - 07/15/03 05:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Moderators should be available to assist and maintain the guidelines. One of which is a rule against abuse and personal attacks. What should one do if it is the moderator making the personal attacks?

I have seen no moderator attacks personally. Although I do have one question for you. Don't take offense to this Ainasko,
.. but is English your first language?

--------------------
http://heffter.org

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: Feedback suggestion [Re: motaman]
    #1718977 - 07/15/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It is.

--------------------

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #1718984 - 07/15/03 05:08 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ok.. I was wondering because of your name.. :smile: 

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
    #1720830 - 07/16/03 07:24 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Oksania, you are a hottie  :crazy2: :eek: :smile: :nut: :heartpump:

:crazy:
:crazy: :blush:

:tongue: :laugh:
:grin: :grin:

:wink: 

--------------------
buh

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: Feedback suggestion [Re: shirley knott]
    #1720923 - 07/16/03 08:09 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks so much, Shirley. Ummm...cute avatar.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1721398 - 07/16/03 11:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Anonymous

Re: Feedback suggestion [Re: Raadt]
    #1721414 - 07/16/03 11:52 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: Feedback suggestion [Re: ]
    #1721471 - 07/16/03 12:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It was always my intention to let it go. Thanks for the advice.

--------------------

OfflineRaadt
nicht

#1721548 - 07/16/03 12:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I have logs of our conversation. I will be posting them into the moderator forum later today, for review amongst my peers. They can then form their own opinions of the situation, I don't think it was harassment - at no point did you ask me to leave you be. When you asked to drop it I did, and added only one comment, not one more question. In bringing up that you feel I harassed you, you have essentially forced me to post the whole conversation in the moderator forum, where it will be reviewed, and people will see you for what you are.. a liar. I in no way harrassed you. I'm sorry. But your blatant accusations are bullshit, just as your psychadellic research is.

--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

OfflineRaadt
nicht

#1721569 - 07/16/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I would also like to point out the fact that in the nearly year that I have been moderating. I have had only 1 issue with a member, and that was only because of blatant abuse for rules, which was followed by a warning by administration.

I do not take up personal attacks for no reason, and am not known for being a political issues person on this site, in fact, my only relations on this site have been positive - until you. Maybe you need to look at yourself, instead of slinging accusations of my 'harrassment'.

--------------------
Raadt

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: Feedback suggestion [Re: motaman]
    #1721980 - 07/16/03 03:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Wow! Ratings drama. I never saw this coming... :smirk:

People are like books. When you open us up, we are red. Welcome to the Nerve Bible...

Is that a dagger I see before me, or are you just happy to see me?

Lady Macbeth was hosting an elegant dinner party, with a fine roast beast. The wine she had chosen was a Mouton Christchild '63 with a laudanum aperitif for pleasant dreams...

Anyways, in a small town in eastern Nevada, not too far from Elko, they have a ranch where they train these little dogs to pull miniature chuck wagons across kitchen floors for television commercials. It?s a most amazing thing to witness the skill of the trainers and the determination of these little dogs. I suggest that you make the pilgrimage, at least once in your life, to go see it for yourself -- mere words cannot describe the grandeur of this spectacle!

What If we are just so many walking receptor proteins, and our words, merely, transmitter ligands, drifting in the ether-space, and signifying the transient, consensual, hallucination of the Nerve Bible...

Indeed... a consensual hallucination... of MUDs and MOOs... Interrupting Cow, who?

More stories for the Nerve Bible...

Film at eleven...

--------------------

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: Feedback suggestion [Re: Papaver]
    #1722514 - 07/16/03 06:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I hate that this is such a public matter and as I do not have access to view the private moderator forum for accurate representation, I am left with no other choice.

You state that I have never requested you leave me alone, yet here are several instances:

07/15/03 01:06 PM "I don't want to argue with you. We can just part ways without hard feelings.".

07/15/03 02:30 PM "Let's just part ways. No hard feelings on my end.".

There was one other instance that I failed to save. Each of my other messages was saved.

It was you that initiated and persisted with this. My intentions to close the conversations could not have been more clear.

Because I upset your friend, you have now made this your personal goal to discredit me. Repeated requests to end this have been ignored. If you were not a moderator, would this not be seen as harassment?

You stated to me that you are an organic scientist which is how you "know" there are no studies regarding psychedelics. The problem with that is that I have never stated that I am researching any controlled substance.

I have stated, to those interested, the research involves baeocystin. Baeocystin and norbaeocystin are not controlled substances. They do, however, come under the Analogue Act.

After I pointed this out to you, you then requested to speak to my professor. After I, again, suggested that we let this go, you make another post here. I have been trying to let this go, but it is you that wishes to escalate.

Again, you have stated that you are an organic scientist, yet you have repeatedly misspelled "psychedelic". The mistake was made common enough to not be a typo. A true organic scientist would not have made such a simple errors, yet I have yet to make attempts to discredit you. I tend to take people at face value.

As seen, I have made valid attempts to end this, but you have yet to reach your unknown goal.

Again, my issue with this has never been about the rating. My issue has always been the accusation and how you have taken up your friends cause.

Your manner was abusive from the beginning. Your continuation harrassing.

I am fully aware that taking a position against a moderator is ill advised, but when the moderator is wrong, he should be called to task.

My apologies to everyone else that had to bear through this. Had I had the opportunity to view and reply to the blind judgements in the moderator forum, this would have remained a private matter.

--------------------

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
    #1722663 - 07/16/03 06:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My sincere apologies to all involved and all that have viewed.

To help maintain the peace, from this point and on, my posts will be limited to existing threads I have started. My goal was never to disrupt, but to reply to what I felt were unfair accusations.

Again, my sincere apologies for helping to perpetuate the tone which has been set.

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #1722671 - 07/16/03 06:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Official Response: I hope those PMs were only from you to the other party. If this is not the case, then please edit accordingly. It's against policy to post PMs from other parties, to you, publicly.

Personal Response: Arrrgh! Let this thing drop, people! Seriously, it's a tempest in a teapot! And it will lead to nothing but other kettles of fish riding bicycles through glass houses... :crazy:

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Feedback suggestion [Re: Papaver]
    #1722775 - 07/16/03 07:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom