Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: molly prices [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17110946 -

$80 is roughly £50 for us. Our prices over here are fairly standardised. Meaning that a gram is almost always £40. Whether your shit is good or not doesn't depend on what you pay for it over here, but who you are buying from.


--------------------
"The issue is not whether people are 'good enough' for a particular type of society; rather it is a matter of developing the kind of social institutions that are most conducive to expanding the potentialities we have for intelligence, grace, sociability and freedom." - Paul Goodman (1964)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: Aerial Boundaries]
    #17110958 -

Cheapest I ever paid was $47/g, but that was coming from EU online. Man how I miss those days. I swear all the good stuff is over there. :nonono:

Most expensive I paid was $20 a cap locally and it wasn't even that good compared to the Euro stuff I got. I've just about given up even trying to look for anything local anyway.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: Ballerium]
    #17110967 -

ALL the good mdma is coming from either canada or europe, more specifically the netherlands

US mdma is shite now

luckily i found me someone who deals with the silk road and i just grab off him still for cheap

cant wait to get these moonrocks


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17110977 -

Someone tried to sell me "pure MDMA" for $30/g the other day. I told him to go fuck himself.


--------------------
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision.      -Bertrand Russell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17110978 -

Bassfreak said:
ALL the good mdma is coming from either canada or europe, more specifically the netherlands

US mdma is shite now

luckily i found me someone who deals with the silk road and i just grab off him still for cheap

cant wait to get these moonrocks



Agreed. Especially about the Netherlands part, haha. SR has some very tempting items on it, but I just can't bring myself to go through with it. Too damn sketchy.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: Ballerium]
    #17110996 -

Ballerium said:
Bassfreak said:
ALL the good mdma is coming from either canada or europe, more specifically the netherlands

US mdma is shite now

luckily i found me someone who deals with the silk road and i just grab off him still for cheap

cant wait to get these moonrocks



Agreed. Especially about the Netherlands part, haha. SR has some very tempting items on it, but I just can't bring myself to go through with it. Too damn sketchy.





from what i hear SR is anything but sketchy and basically untraceable

but i deal with someone who deals with SR then i grab off him, THE best way to do it

been a while since ive had the amsterdam mdma tho, that moonrock is crystal fucking clear and has a taste that really isnt bad

i recently met this dude at a concert through a friend and i was tlaking to him about drugs during the opening acts and this kid knew EXACTLY whats up, just by a 10 minute convo i could tell this kid knew his shit about drugs...the thing that got me early in the convo was when he said "yeah so u can either get moonrocks from turkey that is brown from impurities or i can get the stuff from amsterdam thats clear" RIGHT when i heard that i was like yo im gonna fucking love this dude

hes my main guy at this point and hes always got a bunch of drugs lol, too bad he lives like an hour away...the other day he said he would give me 5 grams of shrooms for 25 bcks and i said no bc its not worth the drive, i want at least a half if im driving there

but i got some moonrocks from him which shud be mine in about a week


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17111034 -

Hmm, mine also came from Netherlands, but wasn't so much crystal clear. It had been shaved off of a bigger rock though, which was more tannish/brownish. Tasted bitter as fuck too. Haven't really had much other MDMA to compare to besides those caps I mentioned, but this stuff definitely didn't disappoint. Was everything I had hyped it up to be and more, and was my first MDMA experience. 125mg was perfect, 150mg was almost overboard. Although I did have Piracetam in my system when I took the 150mg dose, so that may have had something to do with it. I only wish I had bought more. :sad:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Edited by Ballerium (10/27/12 10:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17111200 -

Bassfreak said:
bryguy27007 said:
Yeah, bathsalts generally refer to MDPV, mephredrone, and methylone.

They all are a little "more-ish" so you want to be careful with them. I enjoyed mephredrone and methylone wasn't too bad either, but I didn't quite eat enough both times. I haven't done MDPV, and I'm not really trying either.





uhhhhhhhhhh no


methylone and mephedrone are NOT bath salts and have never been used as that term

bath salts are mdpv and thats it



I've bought a lot of meph and methylone labeled as bath salts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #17111221 -

ok well anyone who calls them bath salts are people who have no idea what they are tlaking about

sorry you bought from dealers who dont know shit


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17111476 -

I'm sure most people that were buying any of that crap from a gas station or a head shop were buying it as "bath salts".  Its pretty much a blanket term for shitty substituted cathinones.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17111533 -

Bassfreak said:
ok well anyone who calls them bath salts are people who have no idea what they are tlaking about

sorry you bought from dealers who dont know shit



Head shop

First gen bath salts were exclusively mdpv and mephedrone. The only brand meph I can remember is Tranquility which I know was meph. Most of the mdpv was cut to hell excluding ivory wave. It's a marketing scheme to get around the analogue act dude.


fapjack said:
I'm sure most people that were buying any of that crap from a gas station or a head shop were buying it as "bath salts".  Its pretty much a blanket term for shitty substituted cathinones.



Since when were mdpv and mephedrone shitty substituted cathinones?
I'd take a gram of mephedrone over a gram of coke any day...


--------------------

Edited by fuel on the fire (10/27/12 12:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: molly prices [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #17112756 -

fuel on the fire said:
Bassfreak said:
ok well anyone who calls them bath salts are people who have no idea what they are tlaking about

sorry you bought from dealers who dont know shit



Head shop

First gen bath salts were exclusively mdpv and mephedrone. The only brand meph I can remember is Tranquility which I know was meph. Most of the mdpv was cut to hell excluding ivory wave. It's a marketing scheme to get around the analogue act dude.


fapjack said:
I'm sure most people that were buying any of that crap from a gas station or a head shop were buying it as "bath salts".  Its pretty much a blanket term for shitty substituted cathinones.



Since when were mdpv and mephedrone shitty substituted cathinones?
I'd take a gram of mephedrone over a gram of coke any day...



the bath salts sold around here were all real good, along with the legal, untill enough ban waves has gotten them to what they are now,  by good all i mean is potent, not to sure about the health side effects


--------------------
Looking for Wife, please pm me your picture and list of skillz.


I'm wrong all the time, my posts are subject to being wrong at any  point or time, get butt hurt at own risk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Molly is Home!!! Pics of my new puppy :D (Big pic warning!)
( 1 2 all )
Liz 6,292 37 02/22/07 03:20 PM
by Liz
* How To Tell Off Friends Doing Coke and Molly? FeedingMyDreams 1,291 12 03/01/18 11:52 PM
by Great Scott
* The continued experiments into methylone Humble lurker 1,733 5 02/22/08 08:40 AM
by Humble lurker
* What?1 Acid and Molly floating through WA.???
( 1 2 3 all )
Slave of Cthuluh 4,388 50 12/31/12 05:40 AM
by Legend
* just took my first molly
( 1 2 3 all )
wearejellyfish 4,994 40 05/01/07 03:42 PM
by coda
* Should i take this molly?
( 1 2 all )
doitagain 3,912 22 07/08/08 07:56 AM
by Cepheus
* Why the silver price is set to soar
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AsanteM 9,600 72 03/23/26 06:07 AM
by Mysterio
* any one tryed methylone? feelfunny 1,741 13 08/14/09 06:21 PM
by Ego Death

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,184 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.