Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
First time, just got shrooms a few questions
    #1706005 - 07/11/03 01:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hey I just got 1/8 of shrooms for 24 bucks and they are blue. I can take a picture to help identify them cause I kind of want to know what type they are. The cap is light brown and more round and flat. since its my first time and I weigh 115 pounds how many grams will i need to trip and how many will make me sick? Also I was wonering if I am able to do things on it.

I have smoked pot for 3 years and i did X a month ago, and I do vicodin sometimes.

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: First time, just got shrooms a few questions *DELETED* [Re: deltron]
    #1706019 - 07/11/03 01:22 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by deltron

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Edited by deltron (07/11/03 01:25 PM)

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: First time, just got shrooms a few questions [Re: deltron]
    #1706115 - 07/11/03 01:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

If these are picked from the wild then i would be weary, although they look like cyancencse (sp). The bluing is a good sign, but try to avoid overly blue or blackened shrooms. Eat half of your eighth, make sure you have a sitter and some bob marley.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#1706119 - 07/11/03 01:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Here is a picture of them

--------------------

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#1706596 - 07/11/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

should i trip with friends that aren't trippin but smokin weed with me or should i trip alone?

--------------------

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1706668 - 07/11/03 05:22 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Man, don't trip with people who aren't tripping with you... and for your first time don't trip alone.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1706923 - 07/11/03 07:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

if you know and TRUST somebody who is familiar with the mushroom experience, it would be good to have them around; whether they're tripping or not :wink: Having somebody "in the zone" with you would be preferred, but if you're having sober people around, its best that they be psychedelic people who won't get all annoying and start asking you "is it working is it working? do i look weird? dude check out this movie its the shit! dude look at this poster is it moving? here eat these pop rocks man they're trippy huh? hey.. hey dude.. hello? hey! HEY HEY DUDE!" argh sober people can get quite annoying.. make sure they bring a book to read or something :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinejaredman
Stranger

Loc: Oregon.
Re: First time, just got shrooms a few questions [Re: Strumpling]
    #1707155 - 07/11/03 08:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I wouldnt worry about getting sick.if it happens it happens, but try to leave it all out of your mind and you should be fine. my first trip i ate 4 grams, i didnt have feel the slightest bit of neasuea or anything.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1708182 - 07/12/03 09:47 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I suggest you either trip with a friend or do it alone. If you are gonna have a sitter (which I don't think is necessary), make sure you can trust that person to be cool if you start doing strange things or saying crazy stuff :tongue: Oh and that one shroom on the first pick looks like a brain, perhaps this is an indication you will get a total mind job with those suckers... have fun!

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: First time, just got shrooms a few questions [Re: chodamunky]
    #1710674 - 07/13/03 01:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I agree, for the friends that aren't tripping the idea to fuck with you might become too overwhelming for them. Best not to tempt them. I'd wait until the time was right. Do try to get a sitter that is familiar with the shroom experience and who will be there only when you want them to be.

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: First time, just got shrooms a few questions [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1710690 - 07/13/03 01:58 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I completly trust the friend i am going to trip with and he is going to buy some shrooms to, His brother will be there and not take the shrooms but smoke weed (he is 18 and mature i know he wont fuck with us) that way he can drive us home

we are doing it at red rocks :smile:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1710727 - 07/13/03 02:27 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

stay warm, stay safe, and be sure to come back and let us know how it goes deltron! :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: First time, just got shrooms a few questions [Re: Strumpling]
    #1710782 - 07/13/03 02:52 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

will do :smile:

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #1711209 - 07/13/03 11:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I trip around sober people, drunk people, stoned people, strange people, nice people, mean people, rolling people, and probably a few other kinds of people that I don't even realize are there. None of my friends that don't trip have ever tried to screw with my mind. I believe that they are aware that someone under the influence of a mind altering substance should be made to feel safe and not confused. When I'm at a club tripping, it's my business and my business only so noone even knows. Most people probably think that I'm rolling though.

The point is that I'm comfortable with a variety of situations while tripping. Know your friends, know your self, know your drugs. Apply said drugs accordingly.  :grin:

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinepiperdown
space cadet

Loc: canada
Re: First time, just got shrooms a few questions [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1711677 - 07/13/03 02:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Only you will know how comfortable you will be. If you are in control of your mind while hammered on booze, grass, pills ect. You should be ok. But have respect for the shrooms. I've seen a good trip go bad for some people. Start small. I'd take 2 grams and feel it out. If you want more after about 2 hours take 2 more. But tap out after that and ride it out for the evening. Let us know how you make out!!

--------------------
I live in a van down by the river.

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: First time, just got shrooms a few questions [Re: piperdown]
    #1713877 - 07/14/03 10:37 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

im TRIPIN TODAY!

--------------------

Edited by deltron (07/14/03 11:34 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract