Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome?
    #17078817 -

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0004531/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome

Its associated to drug use. It could happen too anybody from what i read.

Do you ever worry about your health because of your drug use?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: Patlal]
    #17078828 -

A little.

I have a few weird "things" in my field of vision if I focus on them, especially when I'm looking up at the sky.

But they're NOTHING really.

I think I'm fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #17078846 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
A little.

I have a few weird "things" in my field of vision if I focus on them, especially when I'm looking up at the sky.

But they're NOTHING really.

I think I'm fine.



Everyone has floaters.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #17078852 -

Cool :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #17078870 -

I probably should... but I don't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: Patlal]
    #17078886 -

that already happened to me lol, its not so bad it's really just a kundalini energy issue, there are always methods to deal with it.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: Patlal]
    #17078895 -

This is similar to telling a cigarette smoker that they are increasing their chances of developing some kind of fatal disease.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the <nobr><a id="FALINK_3_0_2" class="FAtxtL" href="#">serotonin</a></nobr> symdrome? [Re: g00ru]
    #17078900 -

You make it sound like it's a good thing.

I guess if you do have it it's best to try to take the good out of the bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: Patlal]
    #17078907 -

I probably shouldn't do drugs because of my mental health issues, but I'm pretty good about taking my meds and they don't have any negative interactions with the drugs I use now. 

If anything, I was more worried about my mental/socio-emotional functioning when I was on H, but I was too doped up to really give a shit at the time.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the <nobr><a id="FALINK_3_0_2" class="FAtxtL" href="#">serotonin</a></nobr> symdrome? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #17078918 -

it kinda is a good thing, especially if you can get through it


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: Patlal]
    #17078954 -

Absolutely. May be a little late for me, what with liver problems and Hep C... At least I never got Aids from all my :syringe: use in the 70's and early 80's. The brain's a little different these days, as is my digestive system,  though that might be from getting old. I'm on Zoloft and Vistaril these days, but I've been dealing with plenty of those symptoms.:shrug: ...:seniors: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: vinsue]
    #17078961 -

Ever since i started SSRIS ive been super paranoid about serotonin syndrome to the point that the only drugs ive used since i started SSRIs are alcohol and weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #17079052 -

Like I mentioned in another thread, I just started Cipralex/Lexapro.

I had an "episode" this morning an hour after taking the meds.

I got shaky, anxious, my vision "distorted", I was hearing as if sound came from far away. My muscle twitched a little, I vomited, I was fine after an hour though.

I'm still feeling a little weird/anxious. I went only to read about serotonin syndrome just to torture myself a little (that's all I ever get from googling about diseases and sickness and yet I still do it)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #17079074 -

No.  I worry about things like car accidents, meteors crashing into the earth, and trees being blown down by the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #17079084 -

I have this constant static over my field of vision because of RC's, its slightly annoying at night cause since I cant see shit as it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: Patlal]
    #17079097 -

LOL. I hear my dog barking outside very often, even when she's at my feet sound asleep. I twitch, :puke: sweat , shake rattle N roll:smirk: Don't get me started about 'the shadow people'...:paranoid: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Edited by vinsue (10/22/12 01:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #17079874 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
I have this constant static over my field of vision because of RC's, its slightly annoying at night cause since I cant see shit as it is.



Lol you aint alone, i have it from shrooms or LSA or dxm. I cant see anything at night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? [Re: Patlal]
    #17079960 -

When I overdosed on amphetamine those were the symptoms I had. Since then I stopped taking heroic doses of adderall.

I had never overdosed on a stimulant before that night. I don't think I have any lasting health problems from it. Within a few days I felt back to normal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Serotonin and 'shrooms breasticle 1,325 3 06/11/06 06:29 PM
by breasticle
* Pizza Saturation Syndrome Ped 1,252 7 06/08/03 12:02 AM
by geokills
* Why can't I stop worrying about money? freddurgan 1,509 9 11/15/05 09:26 AM
by freddurgan
* im worried about my brother wrestler_az 730 16 11/19/05 09:16 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Don't worry about me, nah nah nah iloveraving 732 7 03/18/04 07:36 PM
by Ripple
* Should I Worry??? nikgambino 544 6 02/23/06 07:29 AM
by Boom
* Strange worrying dreams cadam 912 11 07/17/05 08:03 PM
by krishnamurti
* I'm worried about my new puppy Captain Loafy McPoopdick 666 11 10/09/05 12:38 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
786 topic views. 6 members, 19 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.