Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Should I Worry???
    #5330675 -

recently purchased spores and used my credit card to do this should I worry :confused:.I plan on using money order next time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I Worry??? [Re: nikgambino]
    #5330692 -

I did it, i'm not worried. Though I don't know if anyone would really even bother to look and track you down. There is nothing illegal about buying spores over the internet, they would just be wasting their time. If any question come up say its for your mycology class. :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I Worry??? [Re: pip182]
    #5330711 -

Thanks for replying pip kinda relieves some stress knowing other's have  purchased spores using there cc guess I better go get me a microscope :crazy2:.

Edited by nikgambino (02/23/06 06:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I Worry??? [Re: nikgambino]
    #5330724 -

as far as i have seen.... nobody(agency,leo,etc) is actively looking over credit purchase records...

the problems come up if/when you get busted....the records are sometimes pulled to be used as evidence in court...

so, stick to the golden rules.....tell no one, dont sell, use your head and be safe :smile:


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I Worry??? [Re: nikgambino]
    #5330749 -

Yeh, I wouldn't let it stress me..

I'd be more worried about who knows about the grow...err..research

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I Worry??? [Re: nikgambino]
    #5330753 -

Worry, but know that worrying is about as effective as trying to solve algebra equations by chewing bubble gum.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I Worry??? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5330756 -

:thumbup:

:shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The effects of stress on eyes (pic)
( 1 2 all )
Spiffy 2,072 25 09/05/04 07:29 PM
by Anonymous
* I despise algebraic long division. Cepheus 1,096 12 05/08/07 08:44 PM
by DrCamacho89
* Stress...... funkymonk 548 2 06/15/03 01:03 PM
by OctopusDr
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 5,095 45 04/26/05 05:54 PM
by Skunk420
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,973 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* help with mycological site for a 10 year old........ ChromeCrow 2,283 13 12/24/03 07:45 AM
by Ripple
* Microscope
( 1 2 all )
ivi 3,738 20 08/23/05 01:13 PM
by ivi
* Thinking about buying a microscope... kimikiri 572 3 08/22/05 10:16 PM
by Jabbawaya

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
544 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.