Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Peruvian Torch, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMoronacracy
Lurker #1
Last night's Threshold dose on Peruvian
    #1697360 - 07/08/03 09:34 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

A good time was had, though I think I barely got a threshold dose out of the matter.

20g dried Peruvian Torch was prepared for myself and a freind.

My freind Lindsey came over, and we began preparing the cacti by the Pedro Syrup method. Thing is, my *$&# pressure cooker decided to puts out and spill steam all over my kitchen (I noticed the steam makes everything reallllllyy slimy and gross, too). After this, we decided to boil the cacti for 15 minutes, and then just boil the water down.

You guys weren't kidding about this taste. Well, the taste wasn't quite so bad, but ever since taking Agent Lemon many times, my body has this thing against drinking bitter liquids fast. I had fasted all day, and we both were able to down half our doses at ~7:15p.m. After this we ran some errands around town, and I was becoming desperately hungry so we stopped by Subway and picked a sub up. I thought this would help. I was wrong!

Upon returning, I quickly ate my 6" Cold Cut Trio (mmm, good) and decided to gulp the rest of my dose down.
One big mouthful...yuck, I felt it slime down into my stomach and I got this bad 'dropping' feeling. I tried my best to keep the sub and magic down, all to haev my stomach FORCE it back up. After this, Lindsey was unable to consume the rest of her dose, mostly because of hearing my nasty spew. This was around 8:30 or so.

After this, we sat and listened to some music, and rummaged around the house. I began feeling something, not much to put a finger on. At about 10:30 my buddy Matt came over, eager to try this out himself. The pressure cooker had died, but this wasn't going to stop Matt. I measured out about 20g, and he threw it into a blender with some water, creating a foamy, smelly, tall cup of Peruvian smoothie. This guy has an iron gut, but, at this point, I couldn't even watch him drink that cup. Lindsey still had her half dose left, and I wanted to take it, but I just could not physically force myself to drink it at this point. The tummy was rumbling, you could say.

So, Matt downs his share, and by this time I believe I was feeling some threshold affects. Patterns would kind of 'breathe' if I stared at them, but I noticed ONLY patterns did this. My muscles became sort of tense, as if I had some sort of energy running through my body. Lindsey, Matt, and I all had some very good 5+ minute giggle sessions about some silly things, so that was quite enjoyable.

Later, we left and just bummed around, lit some fireworks, but Matt did report becoming messed up. The breathign patterns were very consisten for him, thoughts about 'getting away from electricity', and, I swear, he rolled a cigarrette between his fingers for what had to be an hour 'because it feels so damn good!'

Nothing too dramatic happened, though I am happy I was able to take a good threshold dose before jumping right in without any previous experiences. This weekend we are planning a 5 person camping trip out by a secluded lake. We plan to arrive early, go swimming, bum around for awhile, and possibly dosing around three hours or so before sunset. From what I can tell from lst night, this should be quite a beautiful experience.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMoronacracy
Lurker #1
Re: Last night's Threshold dose on Peruvian [Re: Moronacracy]
    #1697472 - 07/08/03 10:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

The gross sludge Matt consumed:

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Last night's Threshold dose on Peruvian [Re: Moronacracy]
    #1704202 - 07/10/03 11:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

^^^
That's one helluva bitter cucumber smoothie!

*puke*

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Peruvian Torch, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports