Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out...
    #16950666 -

She is officially in a relationship with someone else on Facebook! A 2 year relationship in which we live together, and she is seeing someone else before she even moves out. What the FUCK! I didn't even know for a good month after, as she never told me. We were still talking, and I was still helping her out with the occasional ride here and there (she doesn't have a car), she would even still call me "babe" and act like she still loves me.

So a month after she moves out, I am drinking with some friends. Somehow she comes up in the conversation, and one of my friends mentions how ridiculous it is that she is already in a relationship. I am confused as to what they are talking about (I blocked her on Facebook), and they show me her Facebook. Literally a DAY after moving her out, she is official with someone else. Reading all the comments between them enraged me like nothing else. The breakup has been hard enough for me, and having to see all these relationship comments between them just drove me crazy.

FUCKING crazy women.

Edited by Anonymous (10/02/12 10:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16950834 -

:shrug:  That like always happens.  Bitches either instantly get with another dude to make themselves feel better or to make you feel bad because most guys can't find a replacement in a day.  Sucks but I wouldn't worry about it too much.  I think a single recovery period is pretty necessary and so you're winning here.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: All We Perceive] * 1
    #16950949 -

Guys do the same thing, but women are more notorious for jumping straight from ship to ship.

I agree about the single recovery period. It's not a very good thing to go from relationship to relationship, in my opinion...mostly because you miss out on serious alone time and introspection that comes when you're forced to be lonely. You get to be reacquainted with yourself, again. Plus, by going from relationship to relationship so quickly, we put off releasing a lot of heavy emotions by not giving ourselves room to breathe.

So don't let it get to you :heart: as hard as that sounds.


--------------------
:feelsgoodgurl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: eira]
    #16951092 -

I know what you guys are saying, but the fact that she jumped right into another relationship makes me feel like it wasn't that big of a deal to her. It has been about a month, and it still effects me in a big way, she was a huge part of my life and I feel pretty crushed. She did it the day she moved out, so chances are the last few months of the relationship she was seeing him. I broke up with her because I could not trust her, and there was ALWAYS another guy I had to worry about, I guess I stayed with her so long due to a low self confidence.

I am definitely looking forward to spending some time to discover myself a little more. Just pissed off at the fact that she would jump right into a relationship after 2 years with me, and then NOT tell me and keep using me to get around. Fuck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16951179 -

Had a similar thing happen to me, split up then the next day she is going out with someone else.
When a close friend split up with his ex she told him not to go out with anyone else for a few months because it would hurt her. Can you guess what happened?
BINGO! she was in a relationship with someone else within the week, married and pregnant now.

It's probably going to be something that will always bother you in one way or another I know it does for me, I just try not to think about it (easier said than done).

As others have said chill out for a bit and recover, is there anything you really enjoy doing that she forbid/shouted at you for. If so I suggest doing those and see how good it feels to be free.

Best of luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16951283 -

your bitch chose me bro, get over it.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #16951756 -

Quote:
It's probably going to be something that will always bother you in one way or another I know it does for me, I just try not to think about it (easier said than done).



Or justify your greater constitution over her lack of.

In the long run you will be a better person. Right?

It is what I used to tell myself in order to feel better. And then eventually I did become a better person. And now everytime I hear about her I feel so sorry for her pitiful life.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: XUL]
    #16951794 -

XUL said:
Quote:
It's probably going to be something that will always bother you in one way or another I know it does for me, I just try not to think about it (easier said than done).



Or justify your greater constitution over her lack of.

In the long run you will be a better person. Right?

It is what I used to tell myself in order to feel better. And then eventually I did become a better person. And now everytime I hear about her I feel so sorry for her pitiful life.



:lolsy::lolsy::lolsy::lolsy::lolsy::lolsy:

I think the exact same thing about my bitch ex.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: XUL]
    #16952005 -

oh no its facebook offical? oh damn

but for real i bet shes had this lned up for a while and was just waiting to make it "offical" right after she got out of your house

but on a real level that sucks man, just kepe ur head up, hang out with the homies, smoke lots of blunts and just do whatveer u need to do to stay busy and keep her off your mind

blunts helped me the most when i broke up with my ex, u just stop giving a fuck and after a period of time u really just dont even care much anymore


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: Bassfreak]
    #16952078 -

Whenever my ex and I were having an argument, she would go out with her girlfriends and meet a new guy... After I broke up with her, she called me about a week later and asked if I could give her a ride home from some random dudes house after she slept there. A couple weeks after, she moved to another state.... and not even 3 months later, she got MARRIED to another random guy. I would be lying to say that this stuff doesnt hurt me from time to time:frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16952224 -

Anonymous said:
She is officially in a relationship with someone else on Facebook! A 2 year relationship in which we live together, and she is seeing someone else before she even moves out. What the FUCK! I didn't even know for a good month after, as she never told me. We were still talking, and I was still helping her out with the occasional ride here and there (she doesn't have a car), she would even still call me "babe" and act like she still loves me.

So a month after she moves out, I am drinking with some friends. Somehow she comes up in the conversation, and one of my friends mentions how ridiculous it is that she is already in a relationship. I am confused as to what they are talking about (I blocked her on Facebook), and they show me her Facebook. Literally a DAY after moving her out, she is official with someone else. Reading all the comments between them enraged me like nothing else. The breakup has been hard enough for me, and having to see all these relationship comments between them just drove me crazy.

FUCKING crazy women.



Women's total lack of loyalty and treacherous tendencies are surprising to you?

Women are like monkeys, they won't let go of an old vine until they're sure they have a good grip on a new one.

Don't worry though, that new dude she is dating will suffer the same fate. Then she'll wind up 45, after riding the cock carousel, alone, with hundreds of cats, and wonder how it all happened.

Meanwhile you'll be sailing the Caribbean with some gorgeous women chillin sippin champagne on your yacht in the sun.

Don't worry my friend, you have just learned what an evil slut you were dating, and you are better off now for it.

I learned the same thing and thank my LUCKY FREAKIN STARS I didn't get her pregnant. :youthemandawg:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Edited by JesusIsLord (10/02/12 04:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16952295 -

Anonymous said:
Whenever my ex and I were having an argument, she would go out with her girlfriends and meet a new guy... After I broke up with her, she called me about a week later and asked if I could give her a ride home from some random dudes house after she slept there. A couple weeks after, she moved to another state.... and not even 3 months later, she got MARRIED to another random guy. I would be lying to say that this stuff doesnt hurt me from time to time:(




lol PLEASE tell me you did not give her a ride home


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: Bassfreak]
    #16952370 -

Bassfreak said:
Anonymous said:
Whenever my ex and I were having an argument, she would go out with her girlfriends and meet a new guy... After I broke up with her, she called me about a week later and asked if I could give her a ride home from some random dudes house after she slept there. A couple weeks after, she moved to another state.... and not even 3 months later, she got MARRIED to another random guy. I would be lying to say that this stuff doesnt hurt me from time to time:(




lol PLEASE tell me you did not give her a ride home



dude, anon - you dodged a bullet. divine intervention saved you from marrying or knocking up a slut. count your blessings. It was divine intervention and I WANT YOU TO ****in ACKNOWLEDGE IT! Hhehehe


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Edited by JesusIsLord (10/02/12 04:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16952385 -

haha divine intervention

5 shrooms for you lol


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: Bassfreak]
    #16952413 -

Bassfreak said:
haha divine intervention

5 shrooms for you lol



:raveface:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16952429 -

A few years ago, I began to suspect my boyfriend, let's call him dbag, of 9 years, was lying about his plans for the upcoming weekend - spending the night at his parents and helping them with yard work in the morning.. At about 4 in the afternoon, I called and asked him when he would be home. He said 5. I knew his passwords and decided to look at his email. I found a series of letters from someone, lets call him ahole, he had met recently, and had spent the previous weekend with - I thought he was in NYC with his parents and sister. He was planning on spending the night with him, not at his parents.

When he got home, I confronted him. He got mad that I had gone into his email account. I got mad that he was trying to avoid to real problem. He stormed out of the house. I have not spoken to him since. This all went down in less than two hours on a Friday afternoon.

Sunday morning, my friend called me (actually my ex-boyfriend) and asked me if I had been on Facebook since the confrontation. He knew I was trying to get in touch with dbag. I said no. He said he was coming over.

He brought up dbag's Facebook page, and told me that he changed his relationship status. I assumed he meant that dbag had changed his status to "single"

He then read it to me: "Dbag is now in a relationship with ahole."


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16952484 -

Man, the only thing I learned from this thread is that Facebook sounds fucking stupid. I'm glad I never got into that shit...

But to the main point of the thread, prepare to have your heart ripped out a few times throughout life. It happens to us all and you'll be a stronger person having suffered the experience. Grab a beer and keep your head up. I just had a 7 year relationship end about a week ago myself. Circumstances weren't quite as bad as yours but shit still sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: koods]
    #16953075 -

koods said:
A few years ago, I began to suspect my boyfriend, let's call him dbag, of 9 years, was lying about his plans for the upcoming weekend - spending the night at his parents and helping them with yard work in the morning.. At about 4 in the afternoon, I called and asked him when he would be home. He said 5. I knew his passwords and decided to look at his email. I found a series of letters from someone, lets call him ahole, he had met recently, and had spent the previous weekend with - I thought he was in NYC with his parents and sister. He was planning on spending the night with him, not at his parents.

When he got home, I confronted him. He got mad that I had gone into his email account. I got mad that he was trying to avoid to real problem. He stormed out of the house. I have not spoken to him since. This all went down in less than two hours on a Friday afternoon.

Sunday morning, my friend called me (actually my ex-boyfriend) and asked me if I had been on Facebook since the confrontation. He knew I was trying to get in touch with dbag. I said no. He said he was coming over.

He brought up dbag's Facebook page, and told me that he changed his relationship status. I assumed he meant that dbag had changed his status to "single"

He then read it to me: "Dbag is now in a relationship with ahole."



So if he was gay, then he was discovering himself and experimenting. Just don't take it personally

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: topdog82]
    #16953162 -

topdog82 said:
koods said:
A few years ago, I began to suspect my boyfriend, let's call him dbag, of 9 years, was lying about his plans for the upcoming weekend - spending the night at his parents and helping them with yard work in the morning.. At about 4 in the afternoon, I called and asked him when he would be home. He said 5. I knew his passwords and decided to look at his email. I found a series of letters from someone, lets call him ahole, he had met recently, and had spent the previous weekend with - I thought he was in NYC with his parents and sister. He was planning on spending the night with him, not at his parents.

When he got home, I confronted him. He got mad that I had gone into his email account. I got mad that he was trying to avoid to real problem. He stormed out of the house. I have not spoken to him since. This all went down in less than two hours on a Friday afternoon.

Sunday morning, my friend called me (actually my ex-boyfriend) and asked me if I had been on Facebook since the confrontation. He knew I was trying to get in touch with dbag. I said no. He said he was coming over.

He brought up dbag's Facebook page, and told me that he changed his relationship status. I assumed he meant that dbag had changed his status to "single"

He then read it to me: "Dbag is now in a relationship with ahole."



So if he was gay, then he was discovering himself and experimenting. Just don't take it personally



He's gay, the other dude is gay, my other ex is gay, I'm gay. Everyone in this story is a gay dude.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The DAY after my ex-girlfriend moves out... [Re: koods]
    #16953224 -

koods said:
topdog82 said:
koods said:
A few years ago, I began to suspect my boyfriend, let's call him dbag, of 9 years, was lying about his plans for the upcoming weekend - spending the night at his parents and helping them with yard work in the morning.. At about 4 in the afternoon, I called and asked him when he would be home. He said 5. I knew his passwords and decided to look at his email. I found a series of letters from someone, lets call him ahole, he had met recently, and had spent the previous weekend with - I thought he was in NYC with his parents and sister. He was planning on spending the night with him, not at his parents.

When he got home, I confronted him. He got mad that I had gone into his email account. I got mad that he was trying to avoid to real problem. He stormed out of the house. I have not spoken to him since. This all went down in less than two hours on a Friday afternoon.

Sunday morning, my friend called me (actually my ex-boyfriend) and asked me if I had been on Facebook since the confrontation. He knew I was trying to get in touch with dbag. I said no. He said he was coming over.

He brought up dbag's Facebook page, and told me that he changed his relationship status. I assumed he meant that dbag had changed his status to "single"

He then read it to me: "Dbag is now in a relationship with ahole."



So if he was gay, then he was discovering himself and experimenting. Just don't take it personally



He's gay, the other dude is gay, my other ex is gay, I'm gay. Everyone in this story is a gay dude.



oh

In that case I am extremely sorry then thats just fucked up

I'm sorry...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best friend fucked my girlfriend right after my suicide attempt
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,931 21 03/16/18 08:58 AM
by DoctorJ
* I've been seriously limiting my porn use for a month and this is what I found: Month two update pg 2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 5,180 61 03/27/18 04:07 PM
by durian_2008

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,416 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 19 queries.