Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: JimLahey]
    #16934800 -

Sourdough english muffin for everything.
It had better be toasted, too.


--------------------
Tickle my bassline.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: JimLahey] * 1
    #16934802 -

Look at those titties.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #16934813 -

Deadkndys420 said:





gross, unless it's heavenly toasted when used to make sammiches otherwise it's like a soggy diaper


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: thoughts]
    #16934835 -

Mothafucking cuban bread. That stuff is the shit, best bread ever imo. :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: DivineIntensity]
    #16934889 -

Ciabatta with butter peanut butter and honey, sourdough with...well anything really, split top wheat for summer-sausage/salami and cheese sandwiches with mustard and real mayo, and nothing can beat fresh bread right out of the oven with butter and honey!


--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: fiddle]
    #16934909 -

maddlevi said:
Sourdough english muffin for everything.
It had better be toasted, too.



mmm yeah that is some good shit. i love making little pizzas with those!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: BothHands]
    #16934910 -

And sourdough rolls for lunch sandwiches... :drooling:

BothHands said:
BlindSophist said:
I'll take mine with marmite and cheese :aweoverdose:



Here's my staple bread topping :aweoverdose:



:rockon:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: JimLahey]
    #16934950 -

JimLahey said:
hazey said:
Pugliese



bought a loaf of this from TJ's today, pretty damn good



right! I like to nuke it a bit then spread a laughing cow cheese wedge over it and drizzle a bit of olive oil with a tiny pinch of sea salt. Sooooo good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: hazey]
    #16935003 -

I hate that fat free laughing cow shit.  I need my cheese to be chock full of fat.  If I want spreadable cheese, I'll use creamcheese, or I'll warm up some brie.


--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: BothHands]
    #16935016 -

I think its bomb. Cheese kinda fucks my stomach up except for laughing cow so :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: hazey]
    #16935029 -

Ah, wonder if you're lactose intolerant.  But if so, that makes me question even more whether that stuff is actually even cheese :tongue2:  My mom eats it, and loves it though.  I just like extra fat in all my food.


--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: BothHands]
    #16935036 -

Anything by silver hills is really good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: The Vapor]
    #16935151 -

Whole wheat, 12 grain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: Patlal]
    #16935416 -

Roman Meal Sandwich or Honey Wheatberry.


--------------------
Earth gets colder every day
If scientists could have their way
They'd study us from far away
And watch as people's minds decay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: Adden]
    #16935420 -

I like wheat and rye.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #16935434 -

pumpernickel :sploosh:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #16935441 -

sourdough. Probiotics ftw


--------------------
Enantiodromia - The process by which something is transformed into or revealed as being the same as its opposite.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16935442 -

I love me some 12 grain breakfast pita's toasted with a thin smear of extra sharp cheddar.


--------------------
Live Mythically


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16935446 -

I think I like all bread but those two are my main sandwich outside parts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite day-to-day bread? [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #16935450 -

Alabama Slim said:
I think I like all bread but those two are my main sandwich outside parts.



pumpernickel? stuff is the sheizzzz :raveface:


only gangstas know bout the pnickel. :shoosh:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Edited by JesusIsLord (09/29/12 11:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Marmite is good mmmkay Psy Baba 405 9 11/27/09 05:45 PM
by Big_Whoop
* Your favorite poor mans meal
( 1 2 3 all )
HSIHd 3,649 40 03/18/06 06:53 PM
by Konnrade
* Favorite Subway sub!
( 1 2 all )
wickedestructah 2,621 34 10/12/05 10:53 PM
by thepodman
* what is your favorite sandwhich?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 3,270 27 02/27/04 11:49 PM
by bert
* What is your favorite food?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 3,217 36 07/15/14 03:29 PM
by TheGreenArrow
* Favorite Methods of Ingestion shaftwizard 1,419 15 03/14/05 03:02 AM
by Gainer
* favorite snack?
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilygirl 4,282 47 09/10/04 06:14 AM
by Anonymous
* Favorite style pizza
( 1 2 3 all )
Geordi_La_Forge 4,342 46 03/16/05 07:40 AM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,517 topic views. 6 members, 67 guests and 225 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.