Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Marmite is good mmmkay
    #11538603 -

And I may be the 1 american that thinks so.

  Anyone every had twiglets?  MAN those things are flavorful.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marmite is good mmmkay [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11538612 -

What is it? It just looks like a bag of pretzels to me.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marmite is good mmmkay [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11538621 -

fried sticks of bread?


--------------------
I love this. Here and now. Everything that's around us
Everything that was, is, and will be
I love it
I love what wasnt, what isnt, and what will never be
Everything that I will never know, touch, smell, taste, hear
In other words
I love you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marmite is good mmmkay [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11538627 -

ingredients:  Whole wheat flower(79%), Yeast extract, vegetable extracts, Spice extracts, vegetable oil, salt, white pepper.

It is like flavoured marmite on a stick.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marmite is good mmmkay [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11538632 -

so....it's a flavored pretzel then?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marmite is good mmmkay [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11538640 -

yes, but it is an explosion.  I could see a love,  hate with it.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marmite is good mmmkay [Re: Roose]
    #11538657 -

but none the less its a pretzel?


--------------------
I love this. Here and now. Everything that's around us
Everything that was, is, and will be
I love it
I love what wasnt, what isnt, and what will never be
Everything that I will never know, touch, smell, taste, hear
In other words
I love you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marmite is good mmmkay [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11538660 -

never had marmite. It's basically yeast right?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marmite is good mmmkay [Re: Shroomism]
    #11538706 -

indeed.  Awesome on toast in the morning.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marmite is good mmmkay [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11538844 -

ewwwww vegemite


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* These yogurt pretzels...
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 2,736 23 09/10/08 03:26 PM
by Prisoner#1
* my wife's stuffed pretzel thingies
( 1 2 all )
JiggleThaHandle 1,909 20 06/19/06 07:25 PM
by JiggleThaHandle
* bottom of the pretzel bag HELLA_TIGHT 919 11 05/21/05 02:26 PM
by wrestler_az
* Looking for feedback - chemistry of DMT extraction explained - too complicated? Entropymancer 8,200 14 11/03/08 08:49 PM
by Moodion
* Where can I find...(plus, ultra EASY extraction) doom876 1,185 5 12/03/08 09:53 PM
by doom876
* Extracting Psilocybin? mushroomplume 1,965 9 12/22/07 08:25 PM
by Robo
* HBWR Extraction Methods (help me) Krystal Klear 2,002 13 05/18/07 11:17 AM
by Krystal Klear

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
405 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.