Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics...
    #16863042 -

Any suggestions? Really creative and awe-inspiring stuff


--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #16863076 -

Badass graphics kinda depends on the style and game type. I like first person/third person things so for more or less recent  stuff Crysis series, Rage, Skyrim, Dead Space 2, Bioshock, Deus Ex HR, Max Payne 3 come to mind rather quickly.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Edited by The_Ghost (09/17/12 03:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #16863104 -

skyrim, god of war 3 was good, battlefield 3 i was impressed with, i'm currently playing darksiders 2 which i'm enjoying, uhhm the new mk is fucking killer for sure, i guess it all depends what type of game you are looking to play for me to give you a good answer :shrug:


--------------------
death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders, smooth as raven's claws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: babydoll]
    #16863126 -



I don't know what it's called though, but I hear it's the latest thing with all the kids.


--------------------
Just when you think you're happy
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: ClosedEyeCigarette]
    #16863224 -

Unfortunately, really creative and awe-inspiring games are usually not at the cutting edge graphically these days. top tier developers prefer to pump out dull shooters like Call of Duty

I recommend checking out Rayman Origins. Dat Art:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: GEncore]
    #16863350 -

Dunno what you mean dude, there's assloads of creative and beautiful games out.

Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, the Uncharted series (if you've got a ps3 for those last 2 :p)

Uncharted 2 & 3 are probably the most generally visually awe inspiring games I've played. Unfortunately most of the screenshots on the internet appear to be shit. Dunno why. Some amazing level design in those games, incredible ruins and temples etc.

All of Ghost's suggestions are pretty peng as well.

Call of duty has fairly mediocre graphics, also.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: propensity]
    #16863496 -

Journey on the PS3. Game is fucking beautiful.


--------------------
Hajnal ['hɒjnɒl] - An elegant mixture of blood and circuitry; sorrow and love fill your systems, like the stars and black holes encompass the ∞.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: propensity]
    #16863499 -

graphics should be the last thing you look for in a game but as others said..skyrim


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: lar20]
    #16863581 -

Civilization 5 on PC has the most complicated graphics coding of any video game.....ever.....as far as i'm aware.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #16863672 -

ch1ck3n.s0up said:
Any suggestions? Really creative and awe-inspiring stuff



One word Skyrim. The most amazing graphics in a game so far ive seen yet sometimes i trip tthen go on skyrim and frolic through the woods shits awesome.
Also i have been seeing alot of great graphics in assasians creed 3 trailers


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16863756 -

How has noone said the mass effect series.

DC


--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #16863791 -

Beautiful Katamari is about as beautiful as gaming will ever be.
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="
version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
:rockon:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (09/17/12 04:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #16863836 -

Eve online once you get into it  :trippingsheens: graphics are also really badass.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #16863903 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
Eve online once you get into it  :trippingsheens: graphics are also really badass.



EVE is fucking amazing and beautiful.


--------------------
Hajnal ['hɒjnɒl] - An elegant mixture of blood and circuitry; sorrow and love fill your systems, like the stars and black holes encompass the ∞.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: Hajnal]
    #16864154 -

It's just going to be another FPS but Far Cry 3 looks like it's gonna be good.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: Idiot]
    #16864167 -

Idiot said:
It's just going to be another FPS but Far Cry 3 looks like it's gonna be good.




that looks like a damned good fps. never have played far cry games


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: lar20]
    #16864358 -

Dark Souls probably has the best graphics I've seen yet. The detail and texturing are amazing. :heart:

I also second whoever said Deus Ex Human Revolution. It's an awesome game period but the graphics really fit well. I thought Dead Island also had decent graphics and a pretty aesthetically pleasing map overall. It definitely made me want to go on a tropical vacation despite the flesh eating zombies.


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm Lookin' for a Video Game with Bad @$$ Graphics... [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #16864935 -

Sleeping Dogs looks awesome too!


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "White Rabbit" used in video game commercial
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,932 27 11/02/02 10:15 AM
by Papaver
* playing old video games
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 2,525 20 07/18/04 05:07 AM
by MorbidHamster
* bad ass video game system JiggleThaHandle 524 0 07/13/04 02:32 PM
by JiggleThaHandle
* franklins tower video game notapillow 1,393 11 10/22/03 09:12 PM
by notapillow
* Trippy SNES or Sega games??? nanananotehead 3,972 4 06/01/04 10:34 PM
by TheShroomHermit
* Signature Test Sirus 808 9 12/17/03 01:55 PM
by Zero7a1
* What Are Some Good X-Box Games? fjbk47985 1,306 8 07/17/03 01:54 AM
by Blastrid
* The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
PreparationH 142,712 2,633 09/14/12 04:33 PM
by Bridgeburner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
577 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.