Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures..
    #16822363 -

whatchoo guys got as your desktop background?


post some cool ones for me to steal!! muahaha :thumbup:




edit: i know mine is lame... :facepalm:  :awepreciation:


--------------------

Edited by Luc1d (09/10/12 10:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: Luc1d]
    #16822449 -

Mine is the photo on the left in my signature. That's the Highline Trail in Glacier National Park.


--------------------



"That's the vernacular, isn't it?" --Mrs. Peel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: Luc1d]
    #16822452 -



--------------------
Just when you think you're happy
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: ClosedEyeCigarette]
    #16822494 -

]:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: ClosedEyeCigarette]
    #16822498 -



--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: Luc1d] * 1
    #16822578 -

This be mine.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: ClosedEyeCigarette]
    #16822598 -

ClosedEyeCigarette said:




Thats probably the most annoying background ever. You can't see shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: Patlal]
    #16822634 -



this is mine for now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #16822648 -

ToiletDuk said:
This be mine.





I love it. What's it called?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #16822657 -

Mine:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: The Lightning]
    #16822660 -



--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: Luc1d]
    #16822665 -

Found this on reddit a while back, it's been my desktop since.



--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: The Lightning]
    #16822678 -

gsharpnolack said:
ToiletDuk said:
This be mine.





I love it. What's it called?



Thanks! I dunno what it's called or where it came from. Sorry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: Patlal]
    #16822705 -

:feelsbatman:


--------------------
Just when you think you're happy
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: ClosedEyeCigarette]
    #16822717 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: gzuf]
    #16822722 -

gzuf said:
Found this on reddit a while back, it's been my desktop since.





That's cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: The Lightning]
    #16822914 -

gsharpnolack said:
I love it. What's it called?



Just search google images for fruit flasher

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: 4runner]
    #16823021 -

It changes all the time. This is it at the moment.



--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: Frost]
    #16823031 -

Frost said:
It changes all the time. This is it at the moment.





I like this one !


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets see some AWESOME desktop background pictures.. [Re: Frost]
    #16823057 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I need a new desktop background. ummikko 1,220 9 04/12/05 02:53 AM
by ricyjo
* COOL PICTURE YouEnjoyMyself 652 6 05/27/04 09:27 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Post some funny/badass pictures in this thread
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,822 39 11/06/04 01:41 PM
by Dankman
* This pic is fucking awesome
( 1 2 all )
DHJH 3,179 31 08/30/04 02:25 AM
by Tyger
* Post a pic of your Desktop....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TYL3R 7,197 63 01/16/05 08:33 AM
by AlteredReality
* Whats your desktop look like?
( 1 2 3 all )
Vulture 5,560 47 02/20/04 03:19 PM
by Idugh
* Your Desktop
( 1 2 3 all )
duster 2,491 43 01/16/05 10:20 PM
by Suffer
* Show your desktop
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 3,555 37 04/09/03 01:58 PM
by Jackal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,553 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.