Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Anybody know how to play Photoshop Tennis? [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1670718 -

fuck! ever since i modified that bitmap image, all images i want to dl of the net come up as untitled bitmaps, can anyone tell me how to get my internet settings back to normal?


--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody know how to play Photoshop Tennis? [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1672371 -

I had that problem once but I forgot how I fixed it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody know how to play Photoshop Tennis? [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1672893 -

I think it has something to do with your cache being full or something. I had that too, it was terrible, I can relate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody know how to play Photoshop Tennis? [Re: psilo9com]
    #1672907 -

how do I fix my cache?


--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody know how to play Photoshop Tennis? [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1675786 -

It's in internet options I think, you just need to clear it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody know how to play Photoshop Tennis? [Re: psilo9com]
    #1675856 -

tried that, tried all system options.


--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody know how to play Photoshop Tennis? [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1676155 -

If I had any talent with photoshop I would have just edited it with TRIED ALL SYSTEM OPTIONS running rampant along pieces of the picture- as if a virus was coming and invading our digital paradise/landscape.

coOOL
but I dont!!! AAAGH

hey I can use paint for this right? it's just as good I think.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody know how to play Photoshop Tennis? [Re: RedNucleus]
    #1680508 -

oh, i solved my problem:

i upped my virtual memory and deleted all my temporary internet files, so if anyone has the same problem, try that as a solution


--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Collaboration time! photoshop/illustrator artists unite.
( 1 2 all )
HB 5,201 29 06/18/07 09:12 AM
by FleaAccela
* New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. JacquesCousteau 2,592 16 11/29/04 04:15 PM
by JacquesCousteau
* shrinking my jpegs strang 1,255 10 04/07/03 12:30 AM
by Murex
* Electronic Music Collaboration
( 1 2 all )
Blastrid 5,339 38 05/30/09 10:31 AM
by JesusYodiHomeboy
* Creative, but bored as hell? It's Collaboration time!
( 1 2 3 all )
Blastrid 6,963 51 02/26/04 01:47 PM
by TheDude
* Newww Collaboration =)
( 1 2 all )
HB 2,428 31 07/19/03 01:05 PM
by adrug
* Collaboration Station Presents... A new collaboration! JacquesCousteau 2,693 16 11/28/04 11:53 AM
by deltron
* new collaboration .. HB 824 8 06/26/04 08:58 AM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,957 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.