Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available.
    #3412435 -

Okay, here we go... I threw this together in Freehand. I think that simple monochrome designs make the best "starting point" for collaborations, so I put this together. It ended up being not that simple, but I know you photoshop buffs can go nuts with this:

(Click image for full screen viewing size)


Click Here For High Res. Jpeg file.
Click here for vector-based EPS file.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3412850 -

I got one for this now too, but again... no download allowance right now.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: beejay]
    #3412904 -

haha got some allowance from my mummy


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: beejay]
    #3412936 -

Interesting.

P.S. I love that monkey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3415009 -

That looks cool, thanks for sharing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3417611 -

I thought this would attract more of you guys... I'll bump it this once to make sure no one missed it.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3417740 -

I just saw it...I'm gonna make one for sure.


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3418108 -

i've tried a couple times, but it's just such a complex shape...i can't make something i like yet.

i'm gonna try one last time.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3419733 -

http://strumpling.hallucinaut.com/stuff/collab/11-28-2004/collab01.jpg

There's what I came up with - killer starter! pretty high-res though its hard to scale down to a reasonable desktop size and keep the detail.

thx for the fun!


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: Strumpling]
    #3419762 -

Yeah, I hear you...

I really like the center of the original.

I like where you were going with it too. I think it would be cool if you deleted the distortions only in the center part, leaving the original center "shining through" kind of, but keeping all those distorted transparency layers intact everywhere else. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3420617 -



--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: Strumpling]
    #3420672 -



--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: Strumpling]
    #3420727 -

Yeah, like the latter one... except maybe let the color leech into the larger black-with-white-rings portion just to pull the whole thing together a bit more. :smile:

I like it though, very cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3421431 -

Ohh snap.
I'm attacking this one when I have more time.

awesome start


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3421501 -



--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: Strumpling]
    #3423588 -

wow these are good!

my pirated (sic) version of photoshop expired, so i cant make one yet :frown:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Collaboration: Tribal Eye. High Res. jpg AND vector .eps available. [Re: Strumpling]
    #3423849 -

Yeah, that's the ticket...  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* shroomery art collaboration #5
( 1 2 all )
adrug 3,545 27 04/22/03 02:38 AM
by Blastrid
* Vector Tutorial - Cheating with Illustrator and Streamline MilkyMedia 1,131 2 01/22/13 06:42 AM
by radegast
* Collaborative Artwork
( 1 2 3 all )
Strumpling 4,625 49 11/06/03 07:06 PM
by podwarrior
* Wee first vector... Jumpy 1,780 18 03/17/04 07:56 PM
by abhi
* What vector graphics software do you use? MovingTarget 1,108 13 05/02/05 09:22 AM
by HB
* And my other vector Jumpy 474 3 03/13/04 06:36 PM
by Jumpy
* shroomery art collaboration #4
( 1 2 all )
adrug 5,115 37 04/12/03 02:12 PM
by moosehead
* another Shroomery collaboration project ...
( 1 2 all )
HB 3,247 31 06/02/03 06:57 PM
by Mojo_Risin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,592 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.