Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Fuck the NFL scab refs
    #16757498 -

And the players should show some solidarity. It's fucking weak sauce


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16757568 -

They have done ok so far


--------------------
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..
"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."
RIP TOM:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #16757608 -

Gairiatric said:
They have done ok so far



I agree, I dont see what the big deal is. I think it's a bigger deal in NBA or MLB where you have more subjective calls

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #16757801 -

The cocksuckers already make $5500 per game, I hope the fuckers all lose their jobs
I would officiate a nfl game for free:cookiemonster:

lord knows i need the exercise:fatbastard:


--------------------
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..
"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."
RIP TOM:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #16757859 -

5500 per game? damn thats pretty good. is that what they pay the replacements you mean?

these refs suck, I agree OP. I watched this game that was riddled with penalties, many of which were questionable.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #16758317 -

Gairiatric said:
The cocksuckers already make $5500 per game, I hope the fuckers all lose their jobs
I would officiate a nfl game for free:cookiemonster:

lord knows i need the exercise:fatbastard:



First I'd like an official link to their salary. Second, that's under 100 grand for the regular season. With their skill set and the kind of revenue that's being generated bargaining for more is reasonable.

Finally, it's not about the quality from the scabs. It's that you don't take another man's job when he's on strike. That shit warrants a very brutal beat down.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16758514 -

No refs means no football though

Id rather have some fill-in refs than let refs dictate whether or not we have a season :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #16758768 -

Salary Range for an NFL Referee
The NFL referees only work on Sundays. It is obviously mandatory that some of them work somewhere else on other days of the week. The salary range for an NFL referee will vary between $25,000 to $70,000. NFL referees also work as  entrepreneurs, inventors, dentists and farmers.


--------------------
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..
"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."
RIP TOM:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #16759894 -

If you think all they do us go out there on Sundays I got a bridge to sell you. That's almost as crazy as saying the same thing about the players and coaches.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16760302 -

You mean to tell me athletes do more than just compete?


What bridge you sellin? :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16760824 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
Gairiatric said:
The cocksuckers already make $5500 per game, I hope the fuckers all lose their jobs
I would officiate a nfl game for free:cookiemonster:

lord knows i need the exercise:fatbastard:



First I'd like an official link to their salary. Second, that's under 100 grand for the regular season. With their skill set and the kind of revenue that's being generated bargaining for more is reasonable.

Finally, it's not about the quality from the scabs. It's that you don't take another man's job when he's on strike. That shit warrants a very brutal beat down.



Bull fucking shit.  You don't like the pay offered you can go piss up a rope.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: zappaisgod]
    #16760856 -

wow, we actually agree on something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #16761364 -

We've agreed on lots of stuff over the years.  No two people ever agree on everything all the time.  Not even those batshit crazy identical twin doctors in Dead Ringers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #16762378 -

Gairiatric said:
NFL referees also work as  entrepreneurs, inventors, dentists and farmers.




BUT NEVER AS PODIATRISTS. EVER!!!

:kingcrankey:


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #16764214 -

It's gay that people support billionaires over working dudes but then again this is the shroomery. Shouldn't expect much more.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16765007 -

Arn't the 'scab refs' working dudes?  I support them.  I support the right to compete for a job and land a job over somebody else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: DieCommie]
    #16765566 -

Scabs are pieces of shit. There's a limit to what you should do in this world.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16766918 -

Union picket jumpers are at least as human as union scum.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: zappaisgod]
    #16767290 -

THEY NEED TO BE PAID AS WELL AS OTHER REFS IN BASEBALL AND BASKETBALL


--------------------
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..
"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."
RIP TOM:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the NFL scab refs [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #16767355 -

Gairiatric said:
THEY NEED TO BE PAID AS WELL AS OTHER REFS IN BASEBALL AND BASKETBALL



They don't need any such thing.  If they don't like the pay scale they can go back to their real jobs full time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is anyone gonna watch the NFL drafts?
( 1 2 all )
Stein 8,692 38 04/24/19 02:49 PM
by psilocybinjunkie
* NFL Talk.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 11,965 92 11/24/12 02:56 AM
by elax420
* 2006 NFL Draft Banez 2,063 9 04/06/06 11:22 AM
by Redstorm
* Paws NFL pre-season thread...
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 5,544 20 04/09/06 01:00 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* I L M's 2006 NFL draft first round predictions Pat Bateman, VP 4,059 18 04/16/06 08:50 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* NFL Offseason talk Banez 1,574 11 05/11/06 06:54 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* My NFL Week 1 Picks
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Madtowntripper 13,858 68 09/11/06 10:11 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Ricky Williams and NFL's Substance Abuse Policy Banez 669 0 04/11/06 09:19 AM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,864 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.