Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #15641159 -

Mr.Pink said:
if your on this site your old enough to go to a gun show and buy a shotgun off a private seller.  It shouldn't matter what state your in, if it does go to the next state over n00b.  Don't forget to saw off the barrel(s)




op lives in a commy country and everytime I bought a gun at a gunshow I had to fill out paper work and do the background check. don't believe those anti-gun adds. if its a dealer he is limited to how many guns he can sell with no background check , but its like 3 guns.  you can buy a gun from a private seller with no background check as long as he personally knows you.  at least in "shall issue" states.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: jim617]
    #15641172 -

private sales can and do happen at gun shows, they're not common because most
people there are dealers and I've sold to my own guns to private individuals
numerous times, half of them I didnt know

dealers cannot sell inventory without running a brady check, they can sell
their own personal guns without but normally wont. it has nothing to do with
numbers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15641327 -

Prisoner#1 said:
private sales can and do happen at gun shows, they're not common because most
people there are dealers and I've sold to my own guns to private individuals
numerous times, half of them I didnt know

dealers cannot sell inventory without running a brady check, they can sell
their own personal guns without but normally wont. it has nothing to do with
numbers



that sounds right, but if someone was going to a gun show thinking they can buy a gun illegally chances are its not gonna happen. even private sellers will have a brady check done on you through a dealer, then you just look like an ass when it comes up your a felon. unless you meet a guy like pris lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: jim617]
    #15641335 -

there are no illegal guns at gun shows, only illegal buyers and seller

:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15641359 -



This hides pretty well...Worked in one of them James Bond films for the fat man too!


--------------------
"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man." --Psalms 104:14

And God said... I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. ..And to every beast of the earth.. I have given every green herb for meat... " Genesis 1:29-30

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: HunterChez]
    #15641455 -

HunterChez said:


This hides pretty well...Worked in one of them James Bond films for the fat man too!



This is a joke...right?


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #15641557 -

Find someone walking that looks like he's selling it by how he holds it or what not.  It doesn't even matter just go up to random people all day and ask if they are selling "that".

I sold my AK-47 and my stainless snub nose .45 walking around holding them like they we're on "display".  Did I do a background check or even check to see if they we're of age, oh hell nah, cause it doesn't matter it's a private sale, citizen to citizen.

I miss that ak but not that .45 it was way to heavy, going with a airweight .38, then a glock 19, oh ya.  .38 for summer carry and BOTH of them for winter carry.  The glock will have a 30 round magazine... Trolololo


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #16697362 -

From time to time... I wonder how amazing Italy is.
If I was going to buy Beretta, Beretta would be cheaper in other states than Italy.
I then bought a glock 19c. Too bad that with my Firearm License (No second amendment here, the firearm license is defined by the italian law "Gentle concession of the government") I can't carry it!

I wanted to hang around with a knife, for my own security.
You can't carry knives here.

I then wanted to buy an italian switchblade, guess what: As you need a firearm license to buy it here, and usually who gets this license is because is interested in guns rather than knives (Its a fucking knife damnit), nobody sells those kind of knife here (at least online, and I never found good ones locally, only CHINESE ones!!! in Italy eh!).

So If want to buy my Italian stiletto, while being italian, I have to order online from a foreign website, so I can re import back what has been produced here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Nut] * 1
    #16697377 -

Italian stiletto's are beautiful, THE iconic thug knife. I really want one but here in Holland they were just upgraded to a similar level of prohibition as hand grenades.  Idiots.

Just look at it:





Aint that a thing of beauty?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Asante]
    #16697397 -

If it can make you happier, as I said, here in italy, where they are produced, you need a FIREARM license to legally buy one. lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Nut]
    #16697402 -

here in Ga, you can own one but cannot be in possession of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16697408 -

Prisoner#1 said:
here in Ga, you can own one but cannot be in possession of it




Here in holland coffeeshops can legally sell weed, but if they BUY weed in order to sell its a felony.

Legalese is a kind of brain damage it seems, it makes no sense at all.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Asante]
    #16697412 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Legalese is a kind of brain damage it seems, it makes no sense at all.



So true :laugh:

Edited by Nut (08/14/12 06:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Asante]
    #16697415 -

that's why we need to stop letting lawyers make laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Asante]
    #16697418 -

Just get a taser. Knives are really overrated and I don't see why everyone always jizzes themselves over them. Even if you stab someone it's not always going to completely debilitate someone the way high volt electric current running through them can (not saying a taser will ALWAYS work, just that it's better). Also, if you kill an attacker that is unarmed, that is considered excessive force and even though it's fucked up you will go away for murder/manslaughter. I know firsthand, I've been in legal trouble for doing nothing more than brandishing a knife against a would-be attacker...and I never even used the thing! :bored:

I bought this million volt bad ass for when I bike tripped and couchsurfed across the country. I never needed it but it was nice to have just in case. It's a flashlight taser made out of heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum and looks/functions JUST like a flashlight and even a cop wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless they sat there and played with it for a while. No one I stayed with ever knew it was anything more than a flashlight, except the one or two I ended up telling. Here's the link, it's a GREAT value at only around $40. All law abiding citizens should have/carry one of these it would make the world a much safer place:
http://jims-wall-mart.amazonwebstore.com/Zaplight-Zapper-Flashlight-Stun-Gun-Extreme/M/B005UOIO7C.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=froogle


--------------------
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: bryguy]
    #16697428 -

...illegal to carry in italy :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: bryguy]
    #16697439 -

Effective but not beautiful. Stilettos are beautiful.

Also, your megavolt gimmick looks like a flashlight until you zap them.  If you pull a stiletto the attacker gets the distinct notion hes going to end up in the gutter with two dozen stab wounds.

A stiletto has a deterrant effect.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Edited by Asante (08/14/12 06:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Nut]
    #16697444 -

They're illegal to carry here in Michigan, too...but that doesn't mean that a cop pulling you over has to ever know what it is.
:trollcop:


--------------------
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: Asante]
    #16697455 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Effective but not beautiful. Stilettos are beautiful.



And when your attacker ends up dead YOU will end up getting charged. It's fucked up but people who try defending themselves in this country have absolutely NO legal protection...sorry sir, you were in the middle of getting mugged? You were getting beat to death? Well, you should have taken the time to take out your cellphone, phone 911, and waited for the police to respond, like a good, law abiding citizen would have.

Also, almost nothing is more beautiful/intimidating than that bright blue current and loud crackle. Fuck knives I will take a million volts of raw power in my hand over a crude, sharpened chunk of metal ANY day. GIVE ME THE POWER OF ZEUS!!!
:wizard:


--------------------
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats a good knife for protection? [Re: bryguy] * 3
    #16697459 -

I protect my home and family with one of these:




(Negroid sold separately)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who here carries a knife? Lets see it.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Gumby 14,952 142 07/10/08 01:19 AM
by fawhit
* Do you carry a knife? What kind?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Supernova 7,885 66 12/12/04 01:59 AM
by MushroomFriend
* Kid faces possible expulsion for turning in his pocket knife at school
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 4,440 31 08/10/09 11:34 PM
by Wolfgang
* North Korea Threatens Pre-Emptive Nuclear Strike Against Washington, D.C.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
mpd 21,441 570 04/11/13 07:27 PM
by mpd
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 4,537 31 06/08/07 04:02 PM
by mraejay
* good place to buy knifes online? nonwo 1,899 12 03/01/09 11:54 PM
by circularvortex
* Victim wielded knife at police-Jackson MI kilroy69 2,430 8 04/24/06 12:59 PM
by fresh313
* Seven dead in Tokyo knife attack
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 6,827 28 06/09/08 08:42 AM
by KaptKid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,826 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.