Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: mycelium potency
    #16684 - 05/12/00 02:09 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't try eating the cake if it had vermiculite in it. If you have a grain only cake you could try crumbling and soaking it in warm water and drinking the strained "tea". I'm not sure but I think that there is a tek for that somewhere on this site for how exactly to do it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

#16686 - 05/12/00 02:10 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

fucking somone answer i have asked this 3 times and no aanswer and it aint in the search engine either, shit people i running out of time damnit

Offlineaural
Hola Amigos!
Loc: The Desert In The Spring
    #16687 - 05/12/00 02:14 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Just a wee bit imapatient,aren't we??
I think I'll post answer later this weekend,if I get around to it....

Anonymous

#16688 - 05/12/00 02:30 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

as for you cod dont bother ill wait for someone else. if you asked a question for about a week straight and get no answer when you really need this answer before you go an ddo something stupid like throw away a good cake just cause their arent enough room, SO piss off i dont want your answer nopw or nevewr, there are about 60000 people on here your like a piss ant in a whirlwind, and furthermore, dont answer anything with a stupid answer some of need to know these we wouldnt ask, so blah blah blah....

Anonymous

#16689 - 05/12/00 02:31 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

sorry made it sound like i was refering to codfish but i'm not im merely calling this here aural a nnothing but a smart ass

Anonymous

#16690 - 05/12/00 02:57 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Ok I have tried this before only with spent cakes though. I used about four crumbled cakes mixed with warm water. I let it sit for about an hour and then used a coffee filter to strain it. The result was something that came on strong within 20 minutes or so, but ended very quickly as well. I was pretty sick with stomach aches afterword as well. I haven't tried it since.

I have been in the situation where there was no room for my cakes too. What I would personally suggest instead of eating the fresh cakes is to make a low tek set-up. Someone here posted a "Hobo Tek" that is actually a great alternative. You can birth your cakes onto a small saucer or something like that with a thin layer of damp vermiculite under the cake. Then take a large plastic bag, or I use those really small garbage bags, and place the saucer inside of it. Tie the bag off loosely at the top and wait. Just open the bag every once and a while to vent. You may get a lot more abhorts but I think that it is preferable to using the cakes in the other manner.

[This message has been edited by codfish (edited May 12, 2000).]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation