Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Are you a drug guru? [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #16644000 -

If someone brings it up in a conversation I'll inform them if I hear any urban legends or dare propaganda spewing, but im not just going to say out of the blue "so any one here ever dropped acid before?"

i dont talk about drugs unless someone brings it up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you a drug guru? [Re: smalltownkid096]
    #16644057 -

i'm definitely a drug guru, but i don't go out of my way to make it known. if the topic of drugs comes up in conversation im happy to educate people or tell them how things are. i just don't like being asked by people "if i can get shit". its just information i'm offering!


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you a drug guru? [Re: skatealex2]
    #16644129 -

I am the drug guru. I doubt i'll ever lose my reputation - even though it's a bit in my past these days...


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you a drug guru? [Re: PDU]
    #16644146 -

Yeah, I definitely am.  Everyone knows it too.  I don't talk about it to many people but I guess I dress like a tripper :shrug: People in my town call me the human version of acid :lol:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* War on Drugs. War on Humanity. MXNR 1,350 5 08/23/04 12:40 AM
by SmokeyMcpot
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,138 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* Annoyed. With misinformation.
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,711 21 03/17/04 06:47 AM
by Anonymous
* The McLovins crackawebsta 687 11 06/17/10 10:48 PM
by crackawebsta
* Rave scenes, drugs and hypocrisy. valour 1,417 8 05/23/04 06:31 PM
by valour
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,584 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,492 topic views. 10 members, 100 guests and 249 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.