Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: ZippoZ]
    #16642758 -

Zippoz also has never snorted xanax or he would know that it works well lol. I don't get it... sniff a bar and then tell me that it didn't work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: indica]
    #16642770 -

indica said:
you will obviously lose words out of your sentences, too... apparently



Apparently ! psh...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16642803 -

CounterCulturest said:
Zippoz also has never snorted xanax or he would know that it works well lol. I don't get it... sniff a bar and then tell me that it didn't work.



if you do try this out,  i cant recommend doing it with your average beer combo & average dosage...


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (08/04/12 12:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: TheMovement]
    #16642819 -

TheMovement said:
FUCK BARS AND ALC! SHITS RETARDED instant blackout crap why would you even do it? Fun? what the fuck is so fun about blacking out and remembering literally NOTHING?  I did this combo like 3 times, each time bad things happened its not cool...

my friend bit a cop and resisted arrested and got kicked out of school on that combo...

that shit turns you into an animal man



No. It turns your friend into an animal. He is probably a dipshit to begin with. It gives me a good buzz and makes my drinking more enjoyable, little boy. I rarely drink and do benzo's even less often. But when I do, I thoroughly enjoy it !

OP, how you said 'and or death'. I think it's semi hard to OD on benzo's. Call me stupid, call me uneducated. I don't care. I have seen with my own eyes how hard it is. I have watched a friend with zero tolerance eat 4 bars at once and then 6 others throughout the night on top of 10 beers and a bunch of weed. He was fine. Just slept for about 18 hours. I have seen a few people really push it with benzo's and a long deep sleep period seems to be the only consequence to doing it. That and spending all of your money in one night. This is just what I have witnessed though. 

I myself have never really pushed it with benzo's because I don't like them that much. I only get down on them like 3-4 times a year. The most I have done is about 3? bars in a night and was ENOUGH. Any more than that and I will be sleeping for 24 hours straight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #16642835 -

Shroomopotamus said:
CounterCulturest said:
Zippoz also has never snorted xanax or he would know that it works well lol. I don't get it... sniff a bar and then tell me that it didn't work.



if you do try this out,  i cant recommend doing it with your average beer combo & average dosage...




Yeah for real. Typically I will get a bar i will sniff .5mg's of it and then pop the rest. I just sniff the little bit of it to get the party started early. If you rail a whole bar with no tolerance it could easily knock you out as fast as Tyson in his prime would have. Better stay on your feet and stay social or you will be out. Valium 10's are even worse. More of a body load and they will put you down fast. Unless I need to sleep I wont really even fuck with valium.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16642849 -

Quote:
Yo, xanax isnt water soluble so snorting it is pointless.
Imo sublingual  is the shit.



Benzodiazepines are both water and fat soluble.

All pills with recreational effects are best sublingual anyway.

I've taken my xanax under the tongue for a decade now and it's just not the same swallowing it.

Even when I was on opiates I'd stick extended release in my mouth. I miss the gummy / slimy / filmy coating my mouth over a 4 hour period and having it last 8 hours.

I call shenanigans on OP 80's lasting 8 hours. Swallowing an 80 left me feeling like shit for 3 hours while it kickde in and maybe did me an hour of good for pain.

Xanax ER was even more of a joke. Why bother? It's like clonazepam's redheaded left-handed jew stepchild.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16642877 -

CounterCulturest said:
Quote:
No. It turns your friend into an animal. He is probably a dipshit to begin with. It gives me a good buzz and makes my drinking more enjoyable, little boy. I rarely drink and do benzo's even less often. But when I do, I thoroughly enjoy it !

OP, how you said 'and or death'. I think it's semi hard to OD on benzo's. Call me stupid, call me uneducated. I don't care. I have seen with my own eyes how hard it is. I have watched a friend with zero tolerance eat 4 bars at once and then 6 others throughout the night on top of 10 beers and a bunch of weed. He was fine. Just slept for about 18 hours. I have seen a few people really push it with benzo's and a long deep sleep period seems to be the only consequence to doing it. That and spending all of your money in one night. This is just what I have witnessed though. 




Two of my close friends are now dead from this combo. They were both "experienced" and had a "tolerance." Then one night at some random party, the kid went to sleep and just never woke up. Happened again a few months later to another friend.

Benzo's are not "semi hard" to OD on (especially when combined with alcohol)  and you are a "dipshit" for thinking so. Probably will end up dead like the other people who believe this.

The worst part is that you are too fucked up to realize how fucked up you are. . .and just keep getting more fucked up. It's very hard to observe your own behavior while under the influence of these drugs.

:twocents:


--------------------

 
  "It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16642891 -

CounterCulturest said:
xbloodwhipx said:
CounterCulturest said:
Yeah dude benzo's and booze is fuckin fun. I won't even do an xanax unless I have some beers. Hell. I'll tell you my benzo story while I'm here.

Last monday I popped a 2mg bar and then snorted another half of a bar. Then popped a quarter of one and then headed off to a party on my bike. Play beer pong for hours and get wasted. I was all slopped up man. I start the ride home and I was doing good. I stopped off at a local Great Harvest dumpster to dumpster dive some shit like I always do. I was digging around I got WAY tired all of a sudden so I laid down on some bags of trash and dozed off for a couple of hours until my called me up and that woke me "hey man, do you have my ipod ?" I didn't even talk back to him because I was messed up. Just left him on the line and put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my bread and cinnamon rolls and climbed outta the dumpster and made my way home (about a 1/2 mile).

Boy am I glad that he called me up or I would have slept till sunrise. Maybe even been crushed by the dump truck lol.  3$ xanny bars rock  :rockon: 

I gotta watch it when I buy those damn things though. I'll get like 10-20 bars and it gets bad. My boss hates it.

YOU WILL DAYS WITH THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS !!!!



Yo, xanax isnt water soluble so snorting it is pointless.
Imo sublingual  is the shit.



BULLSHIT. Only someone who hasn't snorted it would say that. People who actually have snorted it know that it works very well.



The bioavailability is already 90% so why snort it? Its better under the tounge. I bet snorting lowers bioavailability TBH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: crackawebsta]
    #16642892 -

I ate bars and drank when I lived in Nj, came to 2 states over in Ohio. Called a buddy to come pick me up, I had to ask desk clerk where I was. Shit was totally fucked up,still to this day have no clue how I got there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: crackawebsta]
    #16642907 -

Hell yeah sucking on pills really is the best. I always suck on opiates till there is nothing left. Snorting just seems like some sort of novelty for most people I know. It's just something to do that rewards you with a quicker onset and shorter duration. The only drug that I really get down and snort anymore is roxie 30's or opanas. Anything else typically just goes to my gut.
crackawebsta said:
CounterCulturest said:
Quote:
No. It turns your friend into an animal. He is probably a dipshit to begin with. It gives me a good buzz and makes my drinking more enjoyable, little boy. I rarely drink and do benzo's even less often. But when I do, I thoroughly enjoy it !

OP, how you said 'and or death'. I think it's semi hard to OD on benzo's. Call me stupid, call me uneducated. I don't care. I have seen with my own eyes how hard it is. I have watched a friend with zero tolerance eat 4 bars at once and then 6 others throughout the night on top of 10 beers and a bunch of weed. He was fine. Just slept for about 18 hours. I have seen a few people really push it with benzo's and a long deep sleep period seems to be the only consequence to doing it. That and spending all of your money in one night. This is just what I have witnessed though. 




Two of my close friends are now dead from this combo. They were both "experienced" and had a "tolerance." Then one night at some random party, the kid went to sleep and just never woke up. Happened again a few months later to another friend.

Benzo's are not "semi hard" to OD on (especially when combined with alcohol)  and you are a "dipshit" for thinking so. Probably will end up dead like the other people who believe this.

The worst part is that you are too fucked up to realize how fucked up you are. . .and just keep getting more fucked up. It's very hard to observe your own behavior while under the influence of these drugs.

:twocents:



What kinda doses were they on ? and no I'm not a dipshit for thinking so. I have a reason to believe so because I have seen it countless times with my own eyes. Why would I end up dead ? I just clearly said that I don't push it with benzo's. Your friends clearly took to much, it's not the benzo's fault. It's not hard for me to observe my behavior on these drugs because I actually try. I don't take a shit load of xanax and drink myself to death and neither does anyone I know. This is probably where your two friends went wrong, dipshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16642909 -

OP of course it lowers the B/A. It's just for a quicker onset mayun !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16642918 -

Yah but under the tongue kicks in within 10 minutes. Anyway everyone has their own opinion :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: Adden]
    #16642923 -

Here's a source regarding solubility before someone tries to debunk it with anecdotal evidence.

All benzodiazepines are:
    Highly lipid soluble
    Highly absorbed from GIT
    Highly bound to plasma protein (especially albumin)
    * Both midazolam and diazepam = 96-98% protein bound
    * Haemodialysis is of limited efficacy in overdose
    * Increased sensitivity in cirrhosis and uremia
    Differences are due to differences in
    * Potency (affinity to receptors)
    * Lipid solubility
    * Pharmacokinetics


It'd be akin to blowing lines of kif.

Eat your benzos.

:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16642936 -

xbloodwhipx said:
Yah but under the tongue kicks in within 10 minutes. Anyway everyone has their own opinion :shrug:



But up the nose kicks in within like 30 seconds. I suck on them to. I literally only sniff them probably once a year. If that..

I don't even give a shit about benzo's. I just get a few when offered. I just don't get that much out of them. A relaxing night feels good though.

It surprises me how quickly xanax kicks in even if you just swallow it. Seems like it only takes 15 minutes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16642939 -

xbloodwhipx said:
Yah but under the tongue kicks in within 10 minutes. Anyway everyone has their own opinion :shrug:



Benzos will go through the blood/brain barrier quicker due to higher amounts of blood flow and blood vessels.

It's the closest thing you can get as far as getting them in your system quicker.

People can have their opinions even if they're wrong, bloodwhip. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16642941 -

CounterCulturest said:
What kinda doses were they on ? and no I'm not a dipshit for thinking so. I have a reason to believe so because I have seen it countless times with my own eyes. Why would I end up dead ? I just clearly said that I don't push it with benzo's. Your friends clearly took to much, it's not the benzo's fault. It's not hard for me to observe my behavior on these drugs because I actually try. I don't take a shit load of xanax and drink myself to death and neither does anyone I know. This is probably where your two friends went wrong, dipshit.



You may not push it with benzos on the regular, but I'm just sayin. . .it only takes one time. Neither of them were taking a dose that was any heavier than they were used to taking. It's just kind of a roll of the dice every time.

Sorry if i came off as insulting. . .I just hate benzos. They have caused me and the people I care about a lot of grief and suffering. IMHO it's not worth the recreational value


--------------------

 
  "It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16642946 -

CounterCulturest said:
But up the nose kicks in within like 30 seconds. feels good though.



More than likely the pleasure center of your brain giving you a feelsgoodman because it knows it's going to soon be feelsgoodman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: crackawebsta]
    #16642971 -

crackawebsta said:
CounterCulturest said:
What kinda doses were they on ? and no I'm not a dipshit for thinking so. I have a reason to believe so because I have seen it countless times with my own eyes. Why would I end up dead ? I just clearly said that I don't push it with benzo's. Your friends clearly took to much, it's not the benzo's fault. It's not hard for me to observe my behavior on these drugs because I actually try. I don't take a shit load of xanax and drink myself to death and neither does anyone I know. This is probably where your two friends went wrong, dipshit.



You may not push it with benzos on the regular, but I'm just sayin. . .it only takes one time. Neither of them were taking a dose that was any heavier than they were used to taking. It's just kind of a roll of the dice every time.

Sorry if i came off as insulting. . .I just hate benzos. They have caused me and the people I care about a lot of grief and suffering. IMHO it's not worth the recreational value



I agree. That's why I don't really do it. I don't know about comparing it to a roll of the dice though. I don't know enough about how drugs work with the body to call B.S but I don't think it goes down like that. If I had a tolerance of 10 bars and had been taking 10 bars every day for a year and drinking a twelve pack on top of that, I just don't think it would drop me dead out of no where. I believe it would take a dose that was higher than my average.

Like you mentioned, it can be hard to observe your behavior on them. How do you know that your friend didn't decide to pop a few extra when no one was looking ?

Does anyone here know about this roll of the dice idea ? I know it's probably happens I just question whether common this could be with xanax. Of course, in some terms it's easy as hell to OD on it. If you eat 100 bars you would die. But if you are just casually 1mg at a time then more than likely you are just going to fall asleep (and eventually wake up) before you reach the point of taking enough to die. I fully realize you can OD.

But this roll of the dice idea doesn't add up to me. If someone can explain it I'm willing to listen. I guess maybe your current diet may mess with your enzymes and make the drug more available ? I dunno?

Otherwise It just seems like your buddies just took waaayyy to much. Which I'm sorry to hear. It's a tragedy it really is. I hate when kids die. I have warned countless people to stay away from benzo's just because they aren't worth it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16643004 -

Quote:
Sorry if i came off as insulting. . .I just hate benzos. They have caused me and the people I care about a lot of grief and suffering. IMHO it's not worth the recreational value



I've seen alcohol ruin more lives but I can still appreciate the recreational value for other people.

Quote:
I don't know enough about how drugs work with the body to call B.S but I don't think it goes down like that. If I had a tolerance of 10 bars and had been taking 10 bars every day for a year and drinking a twelve pack on top of that, I just don't think it would drop me dead out of no where. I believe it would take a dose that was higher than my average.



Choking to death on your own vomit would be more likely.

Quote:
Does anyone here know about this roll of the dice idea ? I know it's probably happens I just question whether common this could be with xanax.



Roll of the dice idea? No, just no.

Quote:
Of course, in some terms it's easy as hell to OD on it. If you eat 100 bars you would die.



You'd have to choke on them to die. Or not take them and die from a grand mal seizure.


Quote:
But this roll of the dice idea doesn't add up.



No, not at all.

Quote:
I have warned countless people to stay away from benzo's just because they aren't worth it.



In the end, people are going to (ab)use something if they want to or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: Adden]
    #16643109 -

I'm gonna abuse my dick til it dry heaves.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Xanax + alcohol = blackout (and fat bitches???)
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 24,367 33 02/23/07 12:48 PM
by wookie
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* Gotta love Dumpster divin mytymyc 1,146 11 07/08/07 10:19 PM
by MYSTIQUE
* Dumpster Dining; FREE food for ALL to enjoy!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
didjin_d 9,563 111 03/20/08 10:31 PM
by fiasco
* Dumpster diving prefloppro 767 2 07/31/05 02:28 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Poll: Do you Dumpster Dive?
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 6,616 42 02/19/05 06:23 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* xanax and alcohol why_not_me 721 5 08/11/07 08:45 PM
by Knifey Mcstab

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,092 topic views. 4 members, 269 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.