Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Xanax and alcohol
    #16641840 -

Is followed by a night of laying in a bed unaware of the people writing on you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16641890 -

:awedisgust:
I would think someone would have input... :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16641906 -

lucky that is the worst that happened. Benzos and alcohol  :nono:

Not trying to be a buzz kill...


--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante


:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: pslyke]
    #16642070 -

Yeah dude benzo's and booze is fuckin fun. I won't even do an xanax unless I have some beers. Hell. I'll tell you my benzo story while I'm here.

Last monday I popped a 2mg bar and then snorted another half of a bar. Then popped a quarter of one and then headed off to a party on my bike. Play beer pong for hours and get wasted. I was all slopped up man. I start the ride home and I was doing good. I stopped off at a local Great Harvest dumpster to dumpster dive some shit like I always do. I was digging around I got WAY tired all of a sudden so I laid down on some bags of trash and dozed off for a couple of hours until my called me up and that woke me "hey man, do you have my ipod ?" I didn't even talk back to him because I was messed up. Just left him on the line and put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my bread and cinnamon rolls and climbed outta the dumpster and made my way home (about a 1/2 mile).

Boy am I glad that he called me up or I would have slept till sunrise. Maybe even been crushed by the dump truck lol.  3$ xanny bars rock  :rockon: 

I gotta watch it when I buy those damn things though. I'll get like 10-20 bars and it gets bad. My boss hates it.

YOU WILL DAYS WITH THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS !!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16642135 -

must of left your shoes on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: CounterCulturest] * 4
    #16642136 -

you will obviously lose words out of your sentences, too... apparently

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: indica]
    #16642142 -

can loose alot on that combo.

i still enjoy it though


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16642290 -

CounterCulturest said:
Yeah dude benzo's and booze is fuckin fun. I won't even do an xanax unless I have some beers. Hell. I'll tell you my benzo story while I'm here.

Last monday I popped a 2mg bar and then snorted another half of a bar. Then popped a quarter of one and then headed off to a party on my bike. Play beer pong for hours and get wasted. I was all slopped up man. I start the ride home and I was doing good. I stopped off at a local Great Harvest dumpster to dumpster dive some shit like I always do. I was digging around I got WAY tired all of a sudden so I laid down on some bags of trash and dozed off for a couple of hours until my called me up and that woke me "hey man, do you have my ipod ?" I didn't even talk back to him because I was messed up. Just left him on the line and put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my bread and cinnamon rolls and climbed outta the dumpster and made my way home (about a 1/2 mile).

Boy am I glad that he called me up or I would have slept till sunrise. Maybe even been crushed by the dump truck lol.  3$ xanny bars rock  :rockon: 

I gotta watch it when I buy those damn things though. I'll get like 10-20 bars and it gets bad. My boss hates it.

YOU WILL DAYS WITH THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS !!!!



Yo, xanax isnt water soluble so snorting it is pointless.
Imo sublingual  is the shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16642298 -

Goddammit I want some benzo's


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: volcomstoner]
    #16642460 -

casket said:
must of left your shoes on.



thats what i was thinking

xbloodwhipx said:
Yo, xanax isnt water soluble so snorting it is pointless.



This is a fact

volcomstoner said:
Goddammit I want some benzo's



me too.


And for what its worth, Xanax and a beer or 2 is a great way to sleep 10+ hours. also, if you put a cold beer in a cooler, or container of ice, by your bed. When you wake up, you can slam that beer, and it will kick the xanax back into overdrive, which will put you right back to sleep.

Hibernation is KEY


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: ZippoZ]
    #16642485 -

FUCK BARS AND ALC! SHITS RETARDED instant blackout crap why would you even do it? Fun? what the fuck is so fun about blacking out and remembering literally NOTHING?  I did this combo like 3 times, each time bad things happened its not cool...

my friend bit a cop and resisted arrested and got kicked out of school on that combo...

that shit turns you into an animal man


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: TheMovement] * 1
    #16642492 -

TheMovement said:
FUCK BARS AND ALC! SHITS RETARDED instant blackout crap why would you even do it? Fun? what the fuck is so fun about blacking out and remembering literally NOTHING?  I did this combo like 3 times, each time bad things happened its not cool...

my friend bit a cop and resisted arrested and got kicked out of school on that combo...

that shit turns you into an animal man



1. turn 18.... :underage:?
2. find your limit to xanax
3. see how much you can drink with no blackout.
4. cut both of those numbers in half and mix

worked for me.
I can take 1mg xanax with 4 beers without blacking out. Its fun as hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: TheMovement]
    #16642493 -

nobody said you had to take 20mgs of it and drink on it..

1-2 bars + booze has a very relaxing touch to it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: rackem]
    #16642511 -

I dont think ive ever taken more than a milligram in 24 hours.... i really dont like to over do it, ya know?


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: ZippoZ]
    #16642552 -

xanax, alcohol, weed=wtf jus happened??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: tdubz]
    #16642555 -

Goddam time flys on this combo haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16642572 -

xanax + opiates + alcohol + weed + psychedelics = about a 3 year blackout


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #16642653 -

Shroomopotamus said:
xanax + opiates + alcohol + weed + psychedelics = about a 3 year blackout



Shroomopotamus said:
xanax + opiates + alcohol + weed + psychedelics = about a 3 year blackout



And/or death.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16642699 -

i consider myself lucky these days :fuckyeahdance:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax and alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16642750 -

xbloodwhipx said:
CounterCulturest said:
Yeah dude benzo's and booze is fuckin fun. I won't even do an xanax unless I have some beers. Hell. I'll tell you my benzo story while I'm here.

Last monday I popped a 2mg bar and then snorted another half of a bar. Then popped a quarter of one and then headed off to a party on my bike. Play beer pong for hours and get wasted. I was all slopped up man. I start the ride home and I was doing good. I stopped off at a local Great Harvest dumpster to dumpster dive some shit like I always do. I was digging around I got WAY tired all of a sudden so I laid down on some bags of trash and dozed off for a couple of hours until my called me up and that woke me "hey man, do you have my ipod ?" I didn't even talk back to him because I was messed up. Just left him on the line and put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my bread and cinnamon rolls and climbed outta the dumpster and made my way home (about a 1/2 mile).

Boy am I glad that he called me up or I would have slept till sunrise. Maybe even been crushed by the dump truck lol.  3$ xanny bars rock  :rockon: 

I gotta watch it when I buy those damn things though. I'll get like 10-20 bars and it gets bad. My boss hates it.

YOU WILL DAYS WITH THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS !!!!



Yo, xanax isnt water soluble so snorting it is pointless.
Imo sublingual  is the shit.



BULLSHIT. Only someone who hasn't snorted it would say that. People who actually have snorted it know that it works very well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Xanax + alcohol = blackout (and fat bitches???)
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 24,367 33 02/23/07 12:48 PM
by wookie
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,071 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* Gotta love Dumpster divin mytymyc 1,146 11 07/08/07 10:19 PM
by MYSTIQUE
* Dumpster Dining; FREE food for ALL to enjoy!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
didjin_d 9,559 111 03/20/08 10:31 PM
by fiasco
* Dumpster diving prefloppro 766 2 07/31/05 02:28 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Poll: Do you Dumpster Dive?
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 6,616 42 02/19/05 06:23 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* xanax and alcohol why_not_me 721 5 08/11/07 08:45 PM
by Knifey Mcstab

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,092 topic views. 7 members, 9 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.