Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16624640 -

abltsandwich said:
Cutless said:
Bundy said:
EDIT:  A 'daily double' is probably a McDouble, which is a double cheeseburger with one cheese slice instead of two.



A daily double is a double cheeseburger, sans the ketchup, mustard, and reconstituted onions and add shredded lettuce, tomato, slivered onions, and mayo. They suck ass.




Whaaat, is that something not on the menu?
I know some McD's serve different things in different regions but there is definitely no Daily Double on the menus in my area.




It's the new 'upgrade' to their McDouble.  Or really a downgrade.  One slice of cheese less, no mayo or mustard, and probably the same price.  Adding that extra slice of cheese will cost you 20cents now.

SCIENCE!
Science Confirms In-N-Out Burger Is The Best And McDonald’s The Worst

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: Maverick]
    #16624656 -

Wiki says it's a test market item. :shrug:

PS, Whataburger is better than In N Out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16624660 -

Well, I refuse to eat mcdonalds these days.  Ever since they removed their bagel sandwiches I won't eat there anymore.  That was the only thing going for them, bagel breakfast sandwiches.  Now it's gone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: Maverick]
    #16624676 -

They built an In n Out here in Texas and while the burgers may be better than mcdonalds, they still suck ass. And the fries suck double the ass.


--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: Maverick]
    #16624708 -

That's wierd. We still got'm in the midwest


--------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: werDehT]
    #16624718 -

I've never heard of this in and out restaurant until now. Weird that they would call it that, isn't that a slang term for having sex?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: mushroom_sandwich]
    #16624741 -

mushroom_sandwich said:
They built an In n Out here in Texas and while the burgers may be better than mcdonalds, they still suck ass. And the fries suck double the ass.




Musta had some shitty employees then.

I dunno what to say, they use fresh meat (you can watch them cook everything), and it's 3$ for a double double.  Whataburger to me was far more overhyped and nastier than I thought it would be than any in n out out west.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: Maverick]
    #16624764 -

Maverick said:
mushroom_sandwich said:
They built an In n Out here in Texas and while the burgers may be better than mcdonalds, they still suck ass. And the fries suck double the ass.




Musta had some shitty employees then.

I dunno what to say, they use fresh meat (you can watch them cook everything), and it's 3$ for a double double.  Whataburger to me was far more overhyped and nastier than I thought it would be than any in n out out west.



I'll give you In n Out makes a better burger than most, but nothing and I mean NOTHING can forgive the fries. I've never in my life had such awful freshly cooked fries. 5 minutes after getting them and they are soggy and inedible. Maybe it's just not as good as where you are. It originated in Cali anyway did it not?


--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: Maverick]
    #16624797 -

You have to ask for the fries to be cooked to your preference, otherwise they always give you kinda flimsy fries.  Get them Crisp or Extra Crisp and they're a LOT better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: Maverick]
    #16624810 -

This thread made me hungry, so I drove to the nearest mcdonalds and saw BK right next to it so I drove by that bitch and got a double stacker fries and a dank ass hershy pie.


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: TheMovement]
    #16624821 -

Sounds gross.  I'm about to hop on my bike and ride my ass to In'n'Out and get a double double and a water.  :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: Maverick]
    #16624830 -

Oh man I love soggy fries.
Like at McDonald's if you go at the right time all the fries are soft and limp.  I always save them for last.
Yes, I know that means they aren't fresh.  They still taste the best to me.  I hate when I get an order and they're fresh and crispy.  I end up not eating most of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16624838 -

Ask for them to cook them for a few seconds less, they'll be soggy from the start.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16624852 -

abltsandwich said:
Oh man I love soggy fries.
Like at McDonald's if you go at the right time all the fries are soft and limp.  I always save them for last.
Yes, I know that means they aren't fresh.  They still taste the best to me.  I hate when I get an order and they're fresh and crispy.  I end up not eating most of them.



first i was like :awedisgust: but now i'm like :curbyourenthusiasm:


--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: mushroom_sandwich]
    #16624874 -

... I'm not even being facetious.  Love dem soft fries mmmhm.  Wendy's used to be king of the soft fries until they changed to the "natural cut" ones they've been using the past few years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: Bundy]
    #16624975 -

Chicken snackwrap. Grilled. Ranch.


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: Maverick]
    #16624981 -

Maverick said:
And all those burgers posted were taken by customers, not by company photo-reps.  Ever see the quality of the usual mcdonalds burger? 

Advertised:




REALITY:







The bottom pick is a good day at some Mickey Ds.  Ive gotten mc doubles that look like they've been sat on, or there's ketchup or grease all on the outside of the wrapper.  Oh and i love it when i order a Mc Chicken and it has like more mayonnaise than fucking chicken.

If you go to a good Mcdonalds its not too bad.  I love their breakfast sandwiches, im addicted.  Its best to stick with chicken at lunch- nuggets, fries,chicken club sandwich.  Oh and the chocolate chip frappe that is soo good, wouldn't dare order a burger though.

Those burgers you posted looked fucking righteous, so hungry right now.  I gotta get something good now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #16625146 -

LOL@ this bullshit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16625329 -

Just got back from a 9 mile bikeride to In n Out and back.  Woooh!  I think I ate more than I burned though, shoulda biked 20 miles.  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mcdonalds. [Re: mellowparty]
    #16625365 -

mellowparty said:
I dunno I like mcdonalds. Its true that its very unhealthy but I'd eat it occasionally. They have good milk shakes, the pies are ok, fries burgers. Its alright.



Dont ya know that shit causes cancer?

DC


--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Edited by Demonic_Chronic (07/31/12 10:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* do you eat at mcdonalds?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Doctor Sponge 11,106 151 01/11/14 11:17 AM
by watermelon mon
* What do you get at Mcdonalds when you go?
( 1 2 all )
foodsgoodtoo 2,591 35 11/20/14 11:33 AM
by crocklet
* fuckin up the mcdonalds drive thru line
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cellzaa 5,498 73 03/30/11 06:51 PM
by Cellzaa
* Mcdonalds Pro Tips
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Chunk5 7,183 72 01/21/11 04:48 AM
by BlueJayWay
* the Mcdonalds dinner box
( 1 2 3 all )
Salomon 3,925 51 05/23/14 12:37 PM
by Enjoywho
* McDonalds all day breakfast
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
JvF 9,268 119 10/25/15 09:14 AM
by Beanhead
* Ask a McDonald's employee anything
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
st1llnox 13,530 155 08/23/13 04:54 PM
by abltsandwich
* McDonald's Fries Don't Taste the Same as when I was a Kid
( 1 2 3 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 3,543 47 06/15/13 01:43 PM
by Alan Rockefeller

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,632 topic views. 5 members, 42 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.