Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | | Last >
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16570819 -

He did try to call 911 that night. Right as he reached towards his gun.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Rose]
    #16570941 -

Yeah I thought this was all common knowledge, I never thought it'd ever come into question whether or not one should feel bad about killing someone or not.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Mafeki]
    #16573608 -

Mafeki said:
Yeah, but that doesn't justify not regretting it.



just to clarify, its either you go into a depression with everything go on and the fact you killed someone, or you take up a different attitude that accepts (possibly for a reason, fate) what happened enabling you to move on.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Rose]
    #16576869 -

Cervantes said:
He did try to call 911 that night. Right as he reached towards his gun.




your statement is obviously meant to mislead people, his gun was on his
right side and his phone was in his right jacket pocket, normally it as in
his pants pocket as he indicated in the hanity video and motioned as well
as stated in the VSA video


in the reenactment video he says he reached for his cell phone, he didnt
mention reaching for his gun until after the altercation was underway and
martin had already started pounding zimmerman's head into the pavement and
after martin made a grab for the gun


in the VSA video he states that he reached for his phone, again he didnt
mention reaching for his gun until after martin tried to grab it which was
after the altercation had started. the video I watched wasnt like the first
I watched that had a still shot, it was the full video and there's nothing
indicating that he's being deceptive, in the hanity video he says he
reached for his phone which is normally in his front pocket but he'd put in
his jacket pocket but no where in the videos does he say he reached for or
towards his gun twice. the audio is clear, he says in all three that he
reached for his phone


in the beginning of the VSA video, the full 112 minute video thy did a swab
of zimmermans mouth, only 2 reasons for that, one being drug testing and the
other DNA, since george wasnt convicted of a crime requiring his DNA to be
entered into the database is could have been for exclusionary purposes but
then that makes no sense since they knew who the two persons involved were
which leaves drug testing and the most plausible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Mafeki]
    #16577187 -

I never said he reached for his gun. Just that he reached towards his gun. Twice. Then he was attacked.

I have trouble believing he was reaching for his phone to make an emergency call, without trying to get away from the emergency first or without showing Martin his gun. But that is what he states he did.

If Martin had a legitimate reason to believe Zimmerman was drawing on him, he would have a legitimate reason to fight back.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Edited by Rose (07/23/12 10:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Rose]
    #16579456 -

Cervantes said:
I never said he reached for his gun. Just that he reached towards his gun. Twice. Then he was attacked.

I have trouble believing he was reaching for his phone to make an emergency call, without trying to get away from the emergency first or without showing Martin his gun. But that is what he states he did.




I have trouble believing that you'd try and mislead people but clearly you
were by claiming he was reaching toward his gun as opposed to stating the
actuality of he was reaching FOR his PHONE. just as deceptive as how the
media has been portraying zimmerman as stalking a little kid and gunning
him down

and you continue with the deception by cliaming he showed martin his gun
and stating that zimmerman claimed he did, this time give us the times
where zimmerman says he showed marten his gun, not where zimmerman says he
gun became exposed, let everyone see that you're more than willing to be a
media shill and obscure the facts

Quote:
If Martin had a legitimate reason to believe Zimmerman was drawing on him, he would have a legitimate reason to fight back.




how could martin have reason to believe he was drawing a gun when the gun was
concealed. for zimmerman that would have meant raising his jacket, exposing
the gun and then drawing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #16580054 -

I really think Zimmerman claimed he was reaching for his phone, just in case there was a wittness or video of the incident... when in fact, I suspect, he was going for his gun.

Zimmerman's version of events just does not add up. Not to me.

He had already called the police and they were on their way.

He was face to face with this "asshole" "punk" "black" "teen" who was "up to no good" and probably "on drugs or something" and "always gets away". Zimmerman's own words about Martin before the confrontation.

Now, face to face with Martin, Zimmerman decides he is in an emergency situation, so he decides to call 911 for real this time. First he goes for his pants. Oops, his phone isn't in his pants. Then he goes for his jacket. Before he can get to his phone, Martin attacks.

Considering Zimmerman's gun was right between his jacket pocket and his pants pocket, and Zimmerman believed himself to be in an emergency situation at the time, I have trouble believing he was instead, reaching for his phone. I have trouble believing Martin who had been followed by Zimmerman, was afraid of a phone.

Attacking an armed man as he reaches for his weapon is about the only way an unarmed man could defend himself in such a situation. Zimmerman's lack of defense wounds also imply he was using his hands to do something else, such as reaching for his gun.

There is nothing misleading about using the facts of a case to paint a different picture than the picture Zimmerman painted. I don't believe Zimmerman. You do. Painting Zimmerman as a murderer after looking at the evidence is the same as painting Martin as a thug. We could both be right.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Rose]
    #16580970 -

Cervantes said:
Now, face to face with Martin, Zimmerman decides he is in an emergency situation, so he decides to call 911 for real this time. First he goes for his pants. Oops, his phone isn't in his pants. Then he goes for his jacket. Before he can get to his phone, Martin attacks.

.




so martin attacked him first.(by your account)
That right there is enough for Zimmerman to defend himself with lethal force.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Rose]
    #16581081 -

Cervantes said:
I really think Zimmerman claimed he was reaching for his phone, just in case there was a wittness or video of the incident... when in fact, I suspect, he was going for his gun.



he plainly stated he was reaching for his phone, he didnt say "I reached
for it" or "I reached for my gun" or "I reached for my <garbled but is
misconstrued to be coons>" even though that's what you seem to be implying
and why did he reach for his phone?  because it's hard to call 911 on a 9mm

Quote:
Zimmerman's version of events just does not add up. Not to me.

He had already called the police and they were on their way.




which means what exactly? that the police were not yet there. 

Quote:
He was face to face with this "asshole" "punk" "black" "teen" who was "up to no good" and probably "on drugs or something" and "always gets away". Zimmerman's own words about Martin before the confrontation.




I see, you're upset that the FBI isnt pursuing any race related charges
that would exhortation martin from being a black, punk, asshole teen on
drugs that was up to no good. what's been clearly shown about martin after
his death

Quote:
Now, face to face with Martin, Zimmerman decides he is in an emergency situation, so he decides to call 911 for real this time. First he goes for his pants. Oops, his phone isn't in his pants. Then he goes for his jacket. Before he can get to his phone, Martin attacks.



so that would be impossible, it's not at all possible that someone could
run away and then come back and attack you when you dont suspect it, in the
real world it's known as an ambush and it's a common occurrence. wanna know
the best time to hit someone? when their hands are in their pocket but of
course that wouldnt happen because it's not fair and martin was all about
fair because his mother who didnt know about his drug use or the stolen
jewelry said martin was all about fair. no one hits people with glasses or
robs the elderly either because it's a fair world

Quote:
Considering Zimmerman's gun was right between his jacket pocket and his pants pocket, and Zimmerman believed himself to be in an emergency situation at the time, I have trouble believing he was instead, reaching for his phone. I have trouble believing Martin who had been followed by Zimmerman, was afraid of a phone.



lol. you really suck at this. martin attacked zimmerman, zimmerman defended
himself. a man simply possessing a gun isnt reason to attack him

Quote:
Attacking an armed man as he reaches for his weapon is about the only way an unarmed man could defend himself in such a situation. Zimmerman's lack of defense wounds also imply he was using his hands to do something else, such as reaching for his gun.




well that would be foolish but people often do foolish things and we can
conclude 2 things from this. that zimmerman's hands were preoccupied as
shown by the broken nose and the back of his hands, what could have
occupied zimmerman's hands? reaching for a phone when he was brutally
attacked by trayvon martin and we can conclude that martin was so hopped
up on drugs that the concern for his personal safety was in the wind


Quote:
There is nothing misleading about using the facts of a case to paint a different picture than the picture Zimmerman painted. I don't believe Zimmerman. You do. Painting Zimmerman as a murderer after looking at the evidence is the same as painting Martin as a thug. We could both be right.



we are both right, you believe I am painting martin as a thug and I see
the evidence that he is a thug so I am portraying him as such

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16581329 -

"I see, you're upset that the FBI isnt pursuing any race related charges
that would exhortation martin from being a black, punk, asshole teen on
drugs that was up to no good. what's been clearly shown about martin after
his death"

Up to no good?  The dude was walking back to the house he was staying at after getting skittles and a fruit drink from 7-11.  I know about the school suspensions, stealing, and all, but I don't believe there was any reason to suspect the guy was up to no good at the moment Zimmerman called the authorities. 

"lol. you really suck at this. martin attacked zimmerman, zimmerman defended
himself. a man simply possessing a gun isnt reason to attack him"

I doubt Martin would have attacked him if the guy wasn't trailing him.  I would imagine a black teenager isn't going to feel safe when someone clearly starts following him.  I think Martin and Zimmerman both fucked up, and now one kid is dead and a young man is trying to stay out of jail.  Even if he does, he ain't going to be able to live in the U.S. after this is all said and done.


Either way, as I've said in an earlier post, I doubt Zimmerman is found guilty.  But from everything I've read and watched, it seems like he's an asshole who made a situation out of nothing, then had to kill the kid with his gun because he was getting his ass kicked.  I mean, you kind of have to be an asshole if you're head of a neighborhood watch, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: gd6595]
    #16581671 -

gd6595 said:
"I see, you're upset that the FBI isnt pursuing any race related charges
that would exhortation martin from being a black, punk, asshole teen on
drugs that was up to no good. what's been clearly shown about martin after
his death"

Up to no good?  The dude was walking back to the house he was staying at after getting skittles and a fruit drink from 7-11.  I know about the school suspensions, stealing, and all, but I don't believe there was any reason to suspect the guy was up to no good at the moment Zimmerman called the authorities. 



who walks right up on the walls of building if they arent trying to peek in
windown, using the darkness and the rain to cover their actions, walking in
a slow and erratic pattern

Quote:
"lol. you really suck at this. martin attacked zimmerman, zimmerman defended
himself. a man simply possessing a gun isnt reason to attack him"

I doubt Martin would have attacked him if the guy wasn't trailing him.  I would imagine a black teenager isn't going to feel safe when someone clearly starts following him.  I think Martin and Zimmerman both fucked up, and now one kid is dead and a young man is trying to stay out of jail.  Even if he does, he ain't going to be able to live in the U.S. after this is all said and done.



is being followed a reason to attack someone? martin had started a dialog
with zimmerman "you got a problem?" had he decided to continue talking with
his mouth instead of his fists, things could have worked out for the best

it could have been like this

TM: you got a problem?
GZ: no, I dont have a problem
TM: Why the fuck are you following me?
GZ: Because I dont know you and you're acting pretty odd for this weather,
this is a high crime area and I'm the neighborhood watch captain
TM: I see robocop, so you think because I'm black I'm a burglar
GZ: No, I think that you're acting suspicious, the cops are on the way, we can clear this up pretty quick
TM: I'm staying here mother fucker, my dad lives right back there
GZ: so what's his name?
TM: yaddayaddayadda, yackityschmackity


instead it was like this


TM: you got a problem?
GZ: no, I dont have a problem
TM: <I'ma beat your ass mother fucker> PUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCH
GZ: HELPHELPHELPHELPHELP
TM: I'ma kill you motherfucker
GZ: BANG



Quote:
Either way, as I've said in an earlier post, I doubt Zimmerman is found guilty.  But from everything I've read and watched, it seems like he's an asshole who made a situation out of nothing, then had to kill the kid with his gun because he was getting his ass kicked.  I mean, you kind of have to be an asshole if you're head of a neighborhood watch, right?



is there a law against being an asshole?

I watch my neighbor's houses, they watch mine, I've drawn my pistol on
people here at my place and my neighbors had a guy at the end of a shotgun
here at my place. I'd do the same for them. does that make us assholes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16581690 -

LOL blacks never meet an unnecessary lick with the law. it's all misperception!1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: akira_akuma]
    #16581730 -



--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Dawks]
    #16581735 -

thank God!111 someone finally did it! :lol:AHAHAHAHA
Dawks said:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Dawks]
    #16581742 -

Dawks said:





hahahaha.... I think I just pee'd a little

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16581862 -

you guys have my vote.  :yesnod:


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16581863 -

Too bad Zimmerman wasn't taking in the Dark Night in Aurora a few days ago.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16581880 -

"who walks right up on the walls of building if they arent trying to peek in
windown, using the darkness and the rain to cover their actions, walking in
a slow and erratic pattern"

Walks right up on the walls of buildings?  In his phone call he says he is looking into houses, didn't mention going through yards right on the house peaking in the windows.  He says he is looking around suspiciously.  Well, no shit, some guy is following him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: gd6595]
    #16581906 -

maybe you should listen to more than the police call

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16581963 -

I admittedly have not looked into this as much as many people, but his initial call seems more important than anything he is going to say afterwards when trying to save his ass from jail.  Not to say that info is useless.  If you have any links that you believe would get me more up to speed I am willing to listen, read, watch, whatever.  I got some time tonight.

From everything I have read and listened to, it seems like there are a lot of holes in Zimmerman's story.  But it is about the only story we have to go by.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* define what it means to be a racist
( 1 2 3 all )
oDin 5,280 46 11/19/03 12:34 AM
by Rose
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,538 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* George R. R. Martin's 'A Song of Ice and Fire' Series Source 1,523 12 03/22/10 09:14 AM
by g00ru
* bring pot on a trip...
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 7,089 54 12/16/05 07:51 PM
by lysergicide
* The official MENUDO Thread !!1!1!!!! oneducktwoducks 977 5 04/13/04 10:33 AM
by Ripple
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,357 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* Obama: ‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.’ shadowplay 210 1 03/23/12 11:57 AM
by DieCommie
* The yes or no thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
stefan 23,660 434 09/19/06 07:16 AM
by lil_demented

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
155,214 topic views. 6 members, 53 guests and 276 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.