Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #19161438 - 11/19/13 09:21 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

"The Anglo-Saxon American['s] history is a history of recurrent outbreaks of blind rage against peoples who have begun to worst him. . . . Theoretically launched against some imaginary inferiority in the non-Anglo-Saxon man, either as patriot, as democrat or as Christian, they are actually launched at his general superiority, his greater fitness to survive in the national environment. The effort is always to penalize him for winning in fair fight, to handicap him in such a manner that he will sink to the general level of the Anglo-Saxon population and, if possible, even below it.

"Such devices, of course, never have the countenance of the Anglo-Saxon minority that is authentically superior, and hence self-confident and tolerant. But that minority is pathetically small, and it tends steadily to grow smaller and feebler. The communal laws and the communal mores are made by the folk, and they offer all the proof that is necessary, not only of its general inferiority, but also of its alarmed awareness of that inferiority. The normal American of the 'pure-blooded' majority goes to rest every night with an uneasy feeling that there is a burglar under the bed, and he gets up every morning with a sickening fear that his underwear has been stolen. . . .

"His political ideas are crude and shallow. He is almost wholly devoid of esthetic feeling. The most elementary facts about the visible universe alarm him, and incite him to put them down. Educate him, make a professor of him, teach him how to express his soul, and he still remains palpably third-rate. He fears ideas almost more cravenly than he fears men."

:rofl2:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #19264610 - 12/12/13 09:43 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Zimmerman will not face domestic abuse charges.  Justice has once again prevailed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/12/zimmerman-no-domestic-violence-charges_n_4431909.html?ref=topbar

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Enlil]
    #19264655 - 12/12/13 09:56 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

in b4 the butt hurtz :cookiemonster:

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: trekie] * 2
    #19264658 - 12/12/13 09:56 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Far too late for that.  This thread is a veritable cornucopia of butthurt.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Enlil]
    #19264835 - 12/12/13 10:44 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Shouldn't his GF face legal charges for making false allegations?  She admitted to initially lying to police, which led to the arrest of an innocent man.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: qman]
    #19264989 - 12/12/13 11:35 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

She's already been convicted of perjury.  I can't imagine why the cops would believe anything she says.

Edit:  Sorry...I'm wrong.  This was his girlfriend and not his ex wife.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Edited by Enlil (12/12/13 12:00 PM)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: qman]
    #19264997 - 12/12/13 11:37 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Shouldn't his GF face legal charges for making false allegations?  She admitted to initially lying to police, which led to the arrest of an innocent man.

Just because she said she lied doesn't mean she did. A lot of victims recant their allegations, the number 1 reason is usually because there is a lack of evidence. As in all domestic violence cases, it is very difficult to prove. Or they may have children together and the batterer might have apologized or made amends with the victim, which is another reason victims may recant their story.

But, the link Enlil shared never stated she made false accusations. Only that she chose not to prosecute because of lack of evidence.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Crystal G]
    #19265031 - 12/12/13 11:44 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

She chose not to press charges.  The prosecution chose not to prosecute because of lack of evidence.  Her testimony would have been plenty of evidence...

Quote:

Crystal G said:

But, the link Enlil shared never stated she made false accusations.

It does say she "recanted" her earlier statements about him...That's pretty indicative of false accusations.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Edited by Enlil (12/12/13 11:59 AM)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
    #19265092 - 12/12/13 12:03 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
It does say she "recanted" her earlier statements about him...That's pretty indicative of false accusations.

As I stated earlier, many victims recant their statements, either because they believe their husband/boyfriend will change, or because they don't want to go through a trial, or because they have children together, there's a whole host of reasons and it doesn't necessarily mean that the accusation was false.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Crystal G]
    #19265256 - 12/12/13 01:07 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Not necessarily, no.  It certainly is a strong possibility, though.  For every abuser-enabler that makes excuses for her man's bad behavior, there's a wolf-crying woman who makes up shit to get the upper hand against her man.

Neither you nor I are in a position to determine the truth in the Zimmerman case, but either interpretation is perfectly reasonable under the known facts.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #19268909 - 12/13/13 02:45 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
This thread is a veritable cornucopia of butthurt.

At least I can use the word "cornucopia" without the need to qualify it. :snub:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
The Trayvon Martin thread [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21322615 - 02/24/15 02:48 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

The "Department Of Justice" gets one right.

DOJ announces it will not file charges against Zimmerman in Martin shooting

The Justice Department announced Tuesday it will not file federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted last year of second-degree murder for shooting Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager.

“Though a comprehensive investigation found that the high standard for a federal hate crime prosecution cannot be met under the circumstances here, this young man’s premature death necessitates that we continue the dialogue and be unafraid of confronting the issues and tensions his passing brought to the surface,” Attorney General Eric Holder said in written statement. “We, as a nation, must take concrete steps to ensure that such incidents do not occur in the future.”

Thursday marks the third anniversary of Martin’s death.

The decision, announced in the waning days of Holder's tenure, resolves a case that focused on self-defense gun laws and became a flashpoint in the national conversation about race two years before the Ferguson, Missouri, police shooting.

Zimmerman has said he acted in self-defense when he shot the 17-year-old Martin during a confrontation inside a gated community in Sanford, Florida, just outside Orlando. Martin, who was black, was unarmed when he was killed.

Once Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder by a state jury in July 2013, Martin's family turned to the federal investigation in hopes that he would be held accountable for the shooting.

That probe focused on whether the killing amounted to a federal civil rights violation, which would have required proof that it was motivated by racial animosity. Although Martin's parents have said Zimmerman initiated the fight and racially profiled Martin, the Justice Department said there was not enough evidence to bring federal civil rights charges, which would have required proof that the killing was motivated by racial animosity.

"Although the department has determined that this matter cannot be prosecuted federally, it is important to remember that this incident resulted in the tragic loss of a teenager's life," Acting Assistant Attorney General Vanita Gupta of the Civil Rights Division said in a statement.  "Our decision not to pursue federal charges does not condone the shooting that resulted in the death of Trayvon Martin and is based solely on the high legal standard applicable to these cases."

Zimmerman did not testify at his trial, but he told investigators that he feared for his life as Martin straddled him and punched him during the fight.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #21322647 - 02/24/15 02:56 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

"Martin's parents have said Zimmerman initiated the fight"

Did they miss the trial?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread [Re: qman]
    #21322650 - 02/24/15 02:57 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

It would seem so.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21322685 - 02/24/15 03:08 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

Did they miss the trial?

If you expect parents to be objective about the death of their offspring, you're being naïve as fuck.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread [Re: Enlil]
    #21322731 - 02/24/15 03:23 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

qman said:

Did they miss the trial?

If you expect parents to be objective about the death of their offspring, you're being naïve as fuck.

Because of "my baby din do nuffin wrong" syndrome? :lol:

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

#21323768 - 02/24/15 07:13 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

qman said:

Did they miss the trial?

Because of "my baby din do nuffin wrong" syndrome? :lol:

i think it has something to do with earth organisms sometimes bonding with or feeling compelled to protect their offspring.

lol earth organisms, right?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Community >> The Pub