Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New to this Forum after living in the Amazon jungle and wondering about Ayahuasca in NY
    #16559042 -

Hi, My name is Lucia and I am photographer/teacher from Colombia.
Ever since living in the Peruvian Amazon Jungle some years ago, I have been doing my work about indigenous cultures in the Jungle, and of course Ayahuasca and coca leaf play an important role in the culture.

I was lucky enough to study painting with Pablo Amaringo, famous for his paintings of Ayahuasca visions and that is basically where it all started.

I am now in NY and I am extremely interested in doing a photo piece about the Ayahuasca in the city. Also I would love to attend a ceremony. Only once have I taken ayahuasca out of the context of the Amazon jungle (in Bogota)and i found it was  a completely different experience to taking it in the jungle and in the sacred space of the Maloca. I would love to experience it in NY too.

I wonder if anyone could guide me through this process or maybe give me any tips.

thank you all, and I am happy to be in this community now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New to this Forum after living in the Amazon jungle and wondering about Ayahuasca in NY [Re: maluphoto]
    #16559857 -

Hello there and welcome! Search the posts and you will get a myriad of answers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cool places to live?
( 1 2 all )
iglou 4,244 30 07/18/03 03:04 PM
by PDU
* New to the Forums, just to say Hello Earth Shaman 2,989 19 10/27/02 04:00 PM
by TheGarbageMan
* Amazon.com? CerebralFlower 1,093 6 02/16/04 04:17 AM
by kb73
* This forum reminds me of kandy kids LaCasta 2,458 18 10/15/02 06:17 PM
by LeaveMeAlone
* My wonderful baby girl... Fliquid 928 6 04/02/03 05:08 AM
by Audi0
* Wonderful Remark tomatoes 860 2 08/08/03 08:15 AM
by tomatoes
* chill oot forum guidelines Anonymous 2,232 7 11/11/02 06:45 AM
by Eightball
* what five forums do you like the most?
( 1 2 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 3,194 20 02/12/03 10:12 PM
by G a n j a

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
298 topic views. 1 members, 32 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.