Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Philosophical Movies/Documentaries/Lectures
    #16550108 -

I'm looking for some entertaining, mindful, or debatable movies/lectures to listen to today.  It would be best if I didn't have to actually sit down and watch them but rather listen while I do some chores, stretch, work out, etc.

I've been through all of the links that I've had and am pretty sure I've now listened to every McKenna lecture that has been posted online and every bookmark I've ever saved.  I spent the last week or so listening to lectures on Rene Descartes and before that I was blasting through different psychologists' lectures that I've read the books of.

I'm looking for suggestions that I've not yet seen/heard of.  If you have something bookmarked that would be interesting, please share it!

:shroomeryhead:


--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophical Movies/Documentaries/Lectures [Re: Cynosure]
    #16550212 -

anything by graham hancock, or hardcore history's fall of the roman republic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophical Movies/Documentaries/Lectures [Re: xzylocybin]
    #16550496 -

I'll check it out.. thanks! :thumbup:


--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophical Movies/Documentaries/Lectures [Re: Cynosure]
    #16550642 -

Nietzsche: Beyond Good and Evil


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophical Movies/Documentaries/Lectures [Re: MorphinTime]
    #16551289 -

MorphinTime said:
Nietzsche: Beyond Good and Evil



I read that book online some time ago.  I'll have to find a link to the documentary! :thumbup:


--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophical Movies/Documentaries/Lectures [Re: Cynosure]
    #16551352 -

If you're into conspiracy stuff you should listen to speeches given by Philip Schneider and William Cooper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophical Movies/Documentaries/Lectures [Re: Cynosure]
    #16551370 -

If you've read the book I probably wouldn't bother, the documentary just skims it and has a bit of biography on Nietzsche.

Here's a link if you want to review:  Nietzsche:  Beyond Good and Evil


Not philosophical as much as psychological/sociological, but Century of the Self is good stuff.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Movies/documentaries about drugs Plok 3,491 15 02/15/05 11:13 PM
by Jim
* What's your favorite movie to trip on?
( 1 2 3 all )
PsychedelicPixie 6,641 51 10/24/05 11:54 AM
by sirbojangles
* Rock-n-Roll movies... LouiseLouise 762 13 03/01/05 04:37 PM
by Vvellum
* Best Gangster/Mob movies?
( 1 2 3 all )
Crass 9,598 49 06/12/08 12:39 AM
by drok
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,816 155 09/23/24 06:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah
* Movie review for ' Kingdom of Heaven' flowstone 1,067 7 05/08/05 10:18 PM
by DNKYD
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,512 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* movie suggestions to see while shrooming
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
utsweety20 10,883 81 05/20/09 11:28 AM
by Crazicountri

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
534 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.