Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Mermaids: Body Found * 1
    #16537504 -

I just watched this show on the discovery channel.
And supposedly they found a body of an unknown creature with similarites to a human.
The entire show was really interesting.
I feel like i have been somewhat convinced mermaids exist.



--------------------
   
I wish to become enlightened, to know bliss, to be a pure expression of joy, to slake my insatiable thirst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: LustfulLinsanity]
    #16537514 -

i watched the same thing..pretty cool too. i didnt like how they called them "aquatic apes" most of the time instead of mermaids

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: LustfulLinsanity]
    #16537517 -

Fictional, I had to look it up after seeing a commercial.
Was kinda irritated that the discovery channel would play it as a real documentary.


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: Deity208]
    #16537548 -

What is your source? that claims that it is fictional


--------------------
   
I wish to become enlightened, to know bliss, to be a pure expression of joy, to slake my insatiable thirst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: Deity208]
    #16537568 -

Deity208 said:
Fictional, I had to look it up after seeing a commercial.
Was kinda irritated that the discovery channel would play it as a real documentary.




Okay i did a bit of searching, and clearly it was phony. Its just strange the way they presented the mock-umentary.


--------------------
   
I wish to become enlightened, to know bliss, to be a pure expression of joy, to slake my insatiable thirst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: LustfulLinsanity]
    #16537572 -

However, much like i cant be certain that aliens and UFOs exist, i cannot be certain that mermaids do not exist.


--------------------
   
I wish to become enlightened, to know bliss, to be a pure expression of joy, to slake my insatiable thirst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: LustfulLinsanity]
    #16537601 -

I have some sasquatch droppings for sale.  You interested?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: Me_Roy]
    #16537612 -

Even if mermaids were real who cares. Unless you're stranded on a desert island and horny


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: theonlysun81]
    #16537686 -

shouldnt a merman really be called a merbutler?


--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: venetianblinds]
    #16537718 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: Viveka]
    #16537725 -

I think that all marine mammals need to surface for air every now and then.

Youd think they would have been seen doing that, but who knows.  I admit i like the idea of merfolk being real and i would like to see one.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: Me_Roy]
    #16537769 -

Me_Roy said:
I have some sasquatch droppings for sale.  You interested?



i actually had the opportunity to collect sasquatch scat one time and didn't think to do so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #16537794 -

I watching it now, and I really wish I didnt know it was fake before I saw it. I had to check a few nights ago after the commercial, but now that I know, some of it is kind of cheesy. The portly ginger with the beard, the main narrater guy, he just seems really unconvincing and kind of half assing it. Like he's kind of embarrassed about lying(even tho it isnt like 'lying' it should be acting) to do the scene's or something. Just really cheesy at times.

Also, all the lady doctor's are young little fuckable thangs. No was they're real doctors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: Shins]
    #16537799 -

Shins said:
I think that all marine mammals need to surface for air every now and then.

Youd think they would have been seen doing that, but who knows.  I admit i like the idea of merfolk being real and i would like to see one.



not to mention most marin mammals are covered in fat, and this mermaid is covered in lean muscle, no real explanation for that :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: Azure Essence]
    #16537823 -

they live in the tropics and sun themselves on rocks. don't you listen in biology class, jeesh!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: Shins]
    #16537849 -

Don't they respirate underwater?  I thought that was part of being a merperson.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: LustfulLinsanity]
    #16537868 -

LustfulLinsanity said:
What is your source? that claims that it is fictional



http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/04/u-s-government-confirms-there-are-no-mermaids/


--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: LustfulLinsanity]
    #16537932 -

Discovery Channel be trollin'.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16537952 -

discovery channel be shit now.

where are the old shows they used to play?

now its either cheesy reality shows or shitty ass river monsert pseudo science shows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mermaids: Body Found [Re: bait_]
    #16537997 -

yes, the channel has gone to shit. it has all these fake ufo, sasquatch and ghost hunting shows


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I captured a photo of sasquatch! Maverick 1,555 15 01/04/07 11:51 PM
by Boom
* Aliens, Ghosts, Sasquatches
( 1 2 3 all )
skunkape 5,491 48 07/18/09 11:01 AM
by kaste
* Messin with sasquatch. LeftyBurnz 801 10 08/01/08 11:31 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Sasquatch at the Gorge Luv_The_Cyans 1,061 15 05/02/06 03:33 AM
by guri
* Coney Island's Mermaid Parade - June 19th! Xog 575 8 06/19/10 07:16 PM
by Xog
* The Little Mermaid = my life MOTH 687 2 10/20/04 12:07 PM
by Phluck
* Mermaid Avenue... Krishna 362 0 06/01/05 08:20 AM
by Krishna
* The Discovery Channel Song: I love it!!!! MOTH 1,698 10 05/23/04 11:16 PM
by OldSpice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,401 topic views. 4 members, 177 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.