Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: joe666]
    #16501436 -

joe666 said:
which type?

whole ( dank)
1/2 (mids)
1%  ( schwag)



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: plasma]
    #16501539 -

plasma said:
i get my milk straight from the source



Me :datass::cheers:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: gzuf]
    #16501631 -

Whats the deal with the milk %?
In Australia milk is $2 for 2 liters (half gallon)and you have a choise of full cream or skim (half the fat of full cream)


--------------------
"We can get 2 birds stoned at once."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: joe666]
    #16503304 -

joe666 said:
what do you put on cereal?

almond milk?



raw unpasteurized milk from grass fed cows, we know a dude
almond milk


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: Shroomism]
    #16503335 -

About $4.75 here.  I drink 1-2 litres a day probably.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16503346 -

yeah man, milk's bad for you.  :tinfoil:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: mexicanjewlucas]
    #16503357 -

mexicanjewlucas said:
Whats the deal with the milk %?
In Australia milk is $2 for 2 liters (half gallon)and you have a choise of full cream or skim (half the fat of full cream)



It is the % of fat in the milk....whole having the most...skim having the least...2 and 1 are in the middle of whole and skim.....:shrug:


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: jboredone]
    #16503374 -

Almond milk ftw.

Also I pick up organic raw milk every now and then but that shits like 8 bucks a gallon


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Edited by trekie (07/09/12 10:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: trekie]
    #16503375 -

How do they get milk from almonds....:shrug:


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: jboredone]
    #16503385 -

Very very carefully you have to do it in the morning when the Almond exposes its sweet tit , You must have tiny nimble hands grab a hold and milk away......






Water , Almonds good blender


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: trekie]
    #16503394 -

That doesn't even sound good.....does it taste good with chocolate?


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: jboredone]
    #16503472 -

jboredone said:
That doesn't even sound good.....does it taste good with chocolate?



I imagine almond milk would taste amazing with chocolate. I just recently started buying it. I don't like it enough to drink a glass of it but it tastes really good on cereal, especially frosted mini wheats. Actually, that's the only cereal I've tried it on so..yeah. Plus the kind I buy has 45% DV of calcium which is pretty sweet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #16503617 -

I like the unsweeted vanille on Muesli I cut sugar from my diet and feel awake and great all day long.  I have the energy of 4 meth heads .

  :rockdude:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: trekie]
    #16506057 -

trekie said:
I like the unsweeted vanille on Muesli I cut sugar from my diet and feel awake and great all day long.  I have the energy of 4 meth heads .

  :rockdude:



Rock on dude.  I'd like to successfully eliminate it, but  I always relapse on the sugar.

such an addictive drug damnit.

(I'm totally serious)


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #16506114 -

I drink 2% homogenized milk that comes from cows.

I like it and it's nutritional value, and I don't think that hormones in milk are going to effect me.

I used to buy that milk that said its natural and organic and comes from cows who don't get treated with growth hormones, but after drinking it for a year I decided that it is the exact same shit and the whole hormone thing is just another tactic to keep your mind focused on something stupid.

Oh ya and It costs about $3.50, pretty spot on with a gallon of gas.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: ganjfather]
    #16506156 -

Almond milk is really good or even soy milk is decent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #16506199 -

Cow's milk gives me gas.

Almond milk is delicious,  drinks that shit up.
Even better coconut milk..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you pay for gallon of milk? [Re: LustfulLinsanity]
    #16506238 -

LustfulLinsanity said:
Well i dont pay for milk cause i dont drink it, but i live in hawaii and i kid you not... We have convenience stores here called "ABC store" and they sell gallons of milk for $9



I believe this.  We pay $3.69 on average for a 1/2 gallon of non-rBGH "skim plus" (the non-fat milk with extra protein so it's creamy).  We have to drink skim b/c my husband is diabetic and needs to cut back on animal fat.  So a gallon would be over $7.00, and it's not organic.  I can get organic, non-homegenized whole milk and just skim off the cream for $4.00/quart, so that would be $12.00/gal.  Too rich for my blood.


--------------------
~Scarab74
We are such stuff as dreams are made of.
                W. Shakespeare - The Tempest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Raw Milk Diet
( 1 2 3 all )
passifloracaerulea 2,348 42 01/21/19 03:32 AM
by Liaam
* Why is organic milk so damn good?
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 5,217 36 03/18/09 06:00 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* Homogenized milk is bad for you? Your liver can't process the fat?
( 1 2 all )
pscyanescens 10,191 33 11/19/08 02:20 AM
by Alec_Baldwin
* is milk really that bad?
( 1 2 all )
relativexistance 4,319 36 12/15/05 07:38 PM
by mycovolution
* I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
vandago 9,935 100 02/21/10 12:22 PM
by wildchild68
* WHOLE MILK
( 1 2 3 all )
UlcerPentacidis 3,833 44 09/07/05 12:36 PM
by Hrethic
* Shroomery Census: Milk
( 1 2 3 all )
circularvortex 7,257 53 04/03/09 09:24 PM
by flexintexan
* Got Milk? CherryBomM 755 6 11/16/04 09:27 AM
by funkymonk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,432 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.