Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Re: My 1st Squirting and Female Ejaculation Experience [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16570793 -

:whathesaid: or just retarded in general ....


EDIT: Im not saying i wouldnt love to see the vid, but harassing a female over the internet to show you some porn .... SMH


--------------------
"Were like 711, were not always doing business but we are always open."

¦ Ah, well, sir, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks... yeah.

WE CAN'T STOP HERE!!! THIS IS BAT COUNTRY

Edited by ninja69 (07/23/12 01:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My 1st Squirting and Female Ejaculation Experience [Re: Crystal G]
    #16571842 -

Crystal G said:
So.... last night, he made me squirt with his dick... and I came allllll over his dick. :naughty: That was my 1st time squirting with penis, so I simply had to share!



thanks for sharing. You ever had water drip down your leg? post a photo




































































whaaaaaaaaat! Everyone else in this thread is oggling the hell out of her ideas pushing for more. Why can't I? FUck it........... as long as she's posting it......... might as well make a suggestion  :crazy:  :justdontknow:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My 1st Squirting and Female Ejaculation Experience [Re: imachavel]
    #16592085 -

:waits:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My 1st Squirting and Female Ejaculation Experience [Re: 28064212]
    #16593354 -


this song just reminds me of crystal g, id love to see her strip and do her thang bumping this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My 1st Squirting and Female Ejaculation Experience [Re: basqueshaman]
    #16593392 -

well if you all want to see it, I suggest you start looking for a cheap/free program for editing videos that you can blur faces with or something along those lines...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My 1st Squirting and Female Ejaculation Experience [Re: basqueshaman]
    #16594196 -

basqueshaman said:

this song just reminds me of crystal g, id love to see her strip and do her thang bumping this



.... I think im in love with this song bahahaha oh wait whats the name x)


--------------------
"Were like 711, were not always doing business but we are always open."

¦ Ah, well, sir, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks... yeah.

WE CAN'T STOP HERE!!! THIS IS BAT COUNTRY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My 1st Squirting and Female Ejaculation Experience [Re: Crystal G]
    #16629574 -

this shit was all right...id fuck you but that's not saying much


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My 1st Squirting and Female Ejaculation Experience [Re: ninja69]
    #16630174 -

ninja69 said:
basqueshaman said:

this song just reminds me of crystal g, id love to see her strip and do her thang bumping this



.... I think im in love with this song bahahaha oh wait whats the name x)



freak bitch by boondox

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My 1st Squirting and Female Ejaculation Experience [Re: ninja69]
    #16631316 -

ninja69 said:
:whathesaid: or just retarded in general ....


EDIT: Im not saying i wouldnt love to see the vid, but harassing a female over the internet to show you some porn .... SMH



There's just not enough porn on the internet. I've seen it all, so now we need a new vid.


--------------------
Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My 1st Squirting and Female Ejaculation Experience [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #16633385 -

36fuckin5 said:
ninja69 said:
:whathesaid: or just retarded in general ....


EDIT: Im not saying i wouldnt love to see the vid, but harassing a female over the internet to show you some porn .... SMH



There's just not enough porn on the internet. I've seen it all, so now we need a new vid.



Shut the fuck up - Efukt.com


--------------------
I am a chronic liar.

:etjesus: :whacker: :coleman: :awewtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
221,326 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 17 queries.