Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: bangpowboomers]
    #16507574 -

bangpowboomers said:
Actually are you fucking one of the hosts of MythBusters?




:ilold:  :laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: bangpowboomers]
    #16507770 -

bangpowboomers said:
I thought this chick only banged badass bisexual marines who were fucking diesel.  That dudes normal as hell doesnt look to diesel either. Actually are you fucking one of the hosts of MythBusters?



Actually he was originally my best friend before we started banging. He ended up surprising me a lot when we finally hooked up by blowing me away in bed. And then ended up fulfilling me sexually (which is something that's REALLY hard for any guy to do btw, I'm constantly lurking around for more dick when I'm not fulfilled), so we started dating. :shrug:

Sex skills are way, wayyyyy more important than roided out mucles in my book.

Actually he's one of the smartest guys I've ever dated. He is currently an intern for NASA. :naughty: I have a huge thing for nerds now. Smart guys are way more receptive in bed.

Edited by Crystal G (07/10/12 02:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Crystal G]
    #16507772 -

so uh how about that video :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: 5is]
    #16508956 -

hahahaha yeah

which one is it?  marines? or fat chubby WOW player?



come on crystal G,
:jiggletits:
which one is it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16509020 -

I guess dude didnt mythbust the female g spot.  Thats cool your so into nerds right now.


--------------------
Bustin caps like Eastwood on crack!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Crystal G]
    #16509252 -

intern for NASA huh? amazing





I wish I was that nerdy but honestly I don't think I'm smart enough to be that nerdy


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16509475 -

Anonymous said:
hahahaha yeah

which one is it?  marines? or fat chubby WOW player?



come on crystal G,
:jiggletits:
which one is it?



Hahhahahahahahhahahaa

I get what you're saying. I really really do. But really, all my most serious boyfriends have been with somebody who wasn't at all like the typical guy I dated. Buff guidos and military guys are fun to fool around with, but underneath the surface they are boring as sin and dumb as rocks. Plus, my BFF is not really like a typical nerd. He is super assertive and dominant and an "alpha" type towards other men, and then likes when I make him my bitch. :naughty: also, he's actually really hot for a nerd. Really cute face.

Also he has a very masculine smell, which I enjoy after he has worked out and sweated loads. Actually he smells almost identical to that one super buff latino marine I was dating with all the tattoos. Really surprised me smelling him for the 1st time, hey!

Edited by Crystal G (07/10/12 02:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Crystal G]
    #16509533 -

:manofapproval:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: itchmynipple]
    #16511464 -

:wellhellothere:


--------------------
"The world which we perceive is a tiny fraction of the world which we can perceive, which is a tiny fraction of the perceivable world, you see." - Terence Mckenna

Edited by PinealGland3rdi (07/10/12 08:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: PinealGland3rdi]
    #16511821 -

Can't we all just pretend your face is censored in the video????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #16511943 -

TO ALL THE GUYS WANTING TO SEE THIS CHICK NAKED HERE IS AN OPTION:
1.GO TO GOOGLE;
2.TYPE IN FREE ASIAN PORN
3.SELECT WEBSITE
4.ENJOY/MASTURBATE TO HEARTS DESIRE


--------------------
Bustin caps like Eastwood on crack!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: bangpowboomers]
    #16512369 -

bangpowboomers said:
TO ALL THE GUYS WANTING TO SEE THIS CHICK NAKED HERE IS AN OPTION:
1.GO TO GOOGLE;
2.TYPE IN FREE ASIAN PORN
3.SELECT WEBSITE
4.ENJOY/MASTURBATE TO HEARTS DESIRE




Done that already.  Way ahead of you there. 


Crystal's always teasing, saying there will be a video. 

Post up or shut up I say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Beefy1]
    #16512380 -

she talks the talk. (video)

but never, walks the walk. (video)

she crawls though (pictures)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: itchmynipple]
    #16512743 -

I said I will post the video once I can figure out a way to edit my face out. I need to download a lot of video editing software too, cause it needs to be resized. The video clip is HUGE.

Really, what will most likely happen is, I will forget about it for a long time (no internet connection here, been browsing on my phone), and then 1 day out of the blue when I can't sleep ill rememeber and post it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Crystal G]
    #16512783 -

Don vito says :fatfear: :laugh: sounds awesome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Crystal G]
    #16514294 -

Crystal G said:
I said I will post the video once I can figure out a way to edit my face out. I need to download a lot of video editing software too, cause it needs to be resized. The video clip is HUGE.

Really, what will most likely happen is, I will forget about it for a long time (no internet connection here, been browsing on my phone), and then 1 day out of the blue when I can't sleep ill rememeber and post it.



i dont understand, you post pictures with face, but will not post video with face.


:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16514337 -

I wish there was an alert option for crystals video =\

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #16515059 -

:underage:    :ohyou:


--------------------
Bustin caps like Eastwood on crack!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16515581 -

Anonymous said:
Crystal G said:
I said I will post the video once I can figure out a way to edit my face out. I need to download a lot of video editing software too, cause it needs to be resized. The video clip is HUGE.

Really, what will most likely happen is, I will forget about it for a long time (no internet connection here, been browsing on my phone), and then 1 day out of the blue when I can't sleep ill rememeber and post it.



i dont understand, you post pictures with face, but will not post video with face.


:lol:



Every sex picture with my face in it I've ever posted is low resolution enough that it could pass for somebody else. Every real picture I've posted of my face, I'm not doing anything sexual in them. They're just pictures I would post on Facebook. So I don't give a fuck if somebody else finds pictures of me, big whoop dee freaking deal. Posting a video is a lot different because not only is your face in it, your voice is also in it. Your identity is a complete dead giveawaay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Squirting Pictures! [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #16515631 -

Crystal G said:
Anonymous said:
Crystal G said:
I said I will post the video once I can figure out a way to edit my face out. I need to download a lot of video editing software too, cause it needs to be resized. The video clip is HUGE.

Really, what will most likely happen is, I will forget about it for a long time (no internet connection here, been browsing on my phone), and then 1 day out of the blue when I can't sleep ill rememeber and post it.



i dont understand, you post pictures with face, but will not post video with face.


:lol:



Every sex picture with my face in it I've ever posted is low resolution enough that it could pass for somebody else. Every real picture I've posted of my face, I'm not doing anything sexual in them. They're just pictures I would post on Facebook. So I don't give a fuck if somebody else finds pictures of me, big whoop dee freaking deal. Posting a video is a lot different because not only is your face in it, your voice is also in it. Your identity is a complete dead giveawaay.




are you trying to say all chinese people look the same?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
221,326 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.