Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES---->
    #16338912 -

I have never posted here and I am not use to blog etiquette. After several attempts to post, I think I have it this time.

I still have a lot to learn but I have figured out what works for me when it comes to cultivating mushrooms. I keep everything sterile as possible because I do not like to waste my time or money. I buy sterile gloves, scalpels etc etc etc.. It seems to help with the grain and agar transfers.

I recently moved to another city. I loaded a cooler with a ice pack and all my agar dishes. I only brought a one pound rye bag with me. I thought they had stalled and were a lost cause but when I went to toss them I notice the bags were nearly fully colonized. So I took the fully colonized pound of Creeper and mix it with 4 pounds of Hpoo. I am now fruiting the creeper and the rest of the strains will follow. I will keep an update on all these strains as they fruit.

So I posted some pictures since I am new here and want to share with you guys. I am a little late into my process but have been trying to get things going again with the move. It makes me uncomfortable putting a camera in my grow. So ill try to get the best pictures I can. In the smaller bags you can see were the slices of agar are leaching to the grain. I have agar to grain to hpoo to chamber. I will also post some grain to grain and maybe even do some casing this time round. Sorry if I am being redundant, kinda stoned.

ALL CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM APPRECIATE   

:douchewink:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: Honcho]
    #16338962 -

very nice!


--------------------
Synocybin's Penis Envy Grow Log!
OUTDOOR SPENT TRAY GROW PICS!!
X7X Grow Log

Luigi on Shrooms said:
Its been 4weeks since i cased what is going on?
i used human manure(mine) vermiculite and coco coir

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: Synocybin]
    #16339041 -

Awesome man :thumbup: looking forward to seeing your end results. Welcome to the shroomery bro :fasted:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: The Influence]
    #16343995 -

24hrs later..



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: Honcho]
    #16344048 -

:crazy2: Those are looking nice man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: The Influence]
    #16422977 -

Ok.. If you look at the first two pictures they're Z-strain mushrooms and one random mushroom. It's a tiny red mushroom and the veil has already broken. Wonder what it is I might clone it.. Id like to figure out what strain.. I did start from a MS syringe.

Second if you look at the next two pictures. There is a Siamese mushroom. Its two mushrooms connected at the head. It is tiny now but we will see what happens when it gets bigger. I also posted some pictures of my new agar dishes and a couple of bags that are taking off.

I also have tiny mushrooms growing in my bags when they are not fully colonized. Not all the bags but a few.. Am I doing something wrong?





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: Honcho]
    #16423175 -

How long did it take your creeper to fully colonize in your jars? I'm noticing they take a long ass time for me when my menace is nearly 70% and the creeper is at 2%. Not trying to hijack your thread just thought I'd ask.


--------------------
My Trade List
Things I Want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: Toofpaste]
    #16423249 -

Yes my creeper colonized very slow. Some slower than others but about 2 weeks to a month. Definitely worth the wait though..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: Honcho]
    #16423380 -

:thumbup: Those look great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: TheEaglesGift]
    #16423603 -

That's a clone culture you have on agar right? Is that the same culture that is fruiting in the pics or is that the one you were sayin is from ms?
Either way, looks good man, they look healthy

GL


--------------------

Alan Rockefeller said:No!  Do not feed the type collection of a new species to animals!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: BjJiggles]
    #16424388 -

Normal for MS. Often a few different looking shrooms.



--------------------
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creeper, Ecuador, B+, Golden Teacher, Z Strain. Agar, Rye, Manure!!! PICTURES----> [Re: nastos]
    #16424487 -

Jiggles, Yes the agar dish with the large "C" on it is. I plucked the first baby mushroom I found and put it on agar. It was a fat one too. The more recent pictures are of Zstrain but the first I posted are the Creeper. Half of my grow is MS. I decided to knock up some new strains. I have alot more than just this going also. I am just taking pictures of what I can when I can but I am going to document alot of this grow.

Nastos I see we have the same little mushroom lol. Any idea what it is and if it worth cloning and trying to fruit?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ecuador/Golden Teacher Question rfick 2,672 5 04/28/03 08:46 PM
by TrippinSLIM
* Golden Teacher Strain Profile Question *DELETED* KlingonFromUranus 2,206 9 11/08/03 02:20 PM
by KlingonFromUranus
* Golden Teacher Cornelius 3,530 7 02/21/04 03:58 AM
by Starter
* golden teacher question *DELETED* mile69 2,440 7 07/16/02 04:31 AM
by Bruiser
* Golden Teacher Herbus 806 4 12/31/04 04:56 PM
by dmc_
* where to get golden teacher spores? Ivellios 1,495 7 12/14/04 12:33 PM
by Shroomsbrrr
* GOLDEN TEACHER LOVE YellowSubmarine 1,973 5 03/31/03 05:31 PM
by Angry Mycologist
* Golden Teachers and 8 PF Cakes.... what fun! *DELETED* EatTheBlue 1,429 5 09/07/02 08:03 AM
by groingrinder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,547 topic views. 18 members, 67 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.