Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: permanent pupil dilation [Re: jellyfish]
    #15865843 -

Maybe U made  it up :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: permanent pupil dilation [Re: ryanvergel]
    #16362151 -

This just sounds like total nonsense to me. Its probly in your head and if not everyone is dif and there could be so many other reasons. this is plain crazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: permanent pupil dilation [Re: jellyfish]
    #16363339 -

jellyfish said:
Wow it's trippy when people revive threads and I see a post from myself from years ago. I'm trying to remember what girl I was even talking about. Life's trippy.



Woa i cant believe you posted that 3 months ago i remember reading it lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: permanent pupil dilation [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16364157 -

My eyes are fucked.

If I'm outside and its pretty bright my pupils are small and normal. Inside buildings, night time my pupils are massive, like the slightest sliver of blue. I will be sitting in mcdonalds chatting with some kids rolling and my (sober) pupils will be bigger then theirs.

I get asked all the time if I am on drugs, some people are so fucking lame. I hate when some of my friends are just like "oh he tweaked his mind on shrooms" When I do trip my eyes have no colour and stay big even in bright lights. I should really start wearing sunglasses.

Whatever, i don't really mind cause it's cool to never ever need a flashlight. I think it is just a sign of heightened awareness; your brain is just taking in more info than the average joe. And some girls really dig it.


--------------------
"But the man who comes back through the Door In The Wall will never be the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less cocksure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to unfathomable mystery which it tries, forever vainly to comprehend."

-Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception

Follow Jesus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: permanent pupil dilation [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16364164 -

Weird because I've noticed the opposite.
My pupils rarely dilate anymore because of using tons of psychedelics/molly

A good dose of shrooms still never fails to make my eyes O.O though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: permanent pupil dilation [Re: ILikeACID]
    #16366675 -

Yeah, I hate the problem of being asked if I'm on drugs when I'm sober. It doesn't happen often but I might be judged and treated differently without knowing it if someone notices but says nothing. I'm waiting for the day when a bouncer refuses me entry because I look wasted. When I wear sunglasses to help avoid eye strain and damage some fuckwits make stupid comments about me trying to be cool.

You should be wearing sunglasses regardless of any condition but if you're like me then it's even worse. Your awareness won't be so heightened when you've got eye damage from excessive UV exposure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: permanent pupil dilation [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16367689 -

How come this has happened to quite a few people you know and no one else in the shroomery community has ever recognized this? :smirk:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pupil Dilation Around In Circles 10,020 8 12/11/11 12:15 PM
by iDeving
* Why do pupils dilate on some drugs?
( 1 2 all )
benson7 5,782 31 04/06/04 01:08 PM
by Psilygirl
* Function of Pupil Dilation ? JohnP 2,474 12 02/19/09 07:27 PM
by Infinite Mind
* Salvia and pupil dilation had matter 2,651 4 11/08/10 07:48 PM
by had matter
* weird pupil dilation? pez1324 932 1 02/26/12 05:22 AM
by Crypt Keeper
* Pineal Gland and Pupil dilation. Sporetastic 2,504 4 05/24/08 10:30 PM
by Entropymancer
* Constant Pupil Dilation? Anonymous 4,168 16 12/15/02 05:02 PM
by neuro
* pupil dilation
( 1 2 all )
heartofalion 3,873 25 10/05/08 03:40 PM
by davedes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
9,248 topic views. 1 members, 38 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.