Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | 395 | 396 | | Last >
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: GEncore]
    #16282497 -

Kali Orange Bud?

hairy red/orange like in my sig.


--------------------
Ethno-Garden: My seeds and Herbs
My Contests/Give-aways
Get on it!

WE DID IT :kratom: for kratom




I have my rating privileges back, BITCHES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: NoxADVANCED]
    #16282516 -

yea its almost reddish, and very hairy, not a lot of green on the bud besides a few leaves. buds are also pretty compact, harder to grind than the ones I'm used to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: NoxADVANCED]
    #16282661 -

Sounds like what i was getting for a few months, wicked:thumbup:


--------------------
Ethno-Garden: My seeds and Herbs
My Contests/Give-aways
Get on it!

WE DID IT :kratom: for kratom




I have my rating privileges back, BITCHES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: NoxADVANCED]
    #16282806 -

phones are ringing off the hook here at work.
nobody wants to answer them.


so i said fuck it i dont want to either. :mflb: time :randy:


--------------------
redoing signature.. for now heres some carots ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: kush420]
    #16285997 -

Super baked. Met my new caregivers tonight. Super super cool and interesting people, they grow AMAZING pot, they've even been in High Times.
I got 21 grams of Purple Pot which is the strain they've been keeping alive that won High Times 4 years in a row and the I got 7 grams of Pineapple Express.:vaped:
This is the the best cannabis I've had in a long time and possibly my whole life. Only $100 bucks an ounce until my plants come in and then it's free! :awesomenod: :elmobong: 



High as fudge off a little toke of some pineapple express. :feelshighman::spinleaf:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: 28064212]
    #16286059 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: GEncore]
    #16286064 -

IM HIGH AS FUCK LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: ButteredToast]
    #16286292 -

My buddy finally finished curing his first harvest. Not the prettiest of buds but he sold me 34 grams for $100 and its better than mids, for sure! He also threw in some more hash so that was cool. His next batch is still curing but I'll be medicating on some of that shit here in the next few days.

:bobmarley:


--------------------
Nature is the great visible engine  of creativity against which all other creative efforts are measured. - Terrance McKenna

Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. - Nikola Tesla

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
x [Re: SmokeaJoint]
    #16286442 -

x


--------------------
All my posts are completely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only, images I use, post or reference on this account are sourced from the internet and are not my own.

Edited by Infinitys Minute (10/08/16 02:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #16286456 -

Butane blast that shit maybe???

Cant help


--------------------
Ethno-Garden: My seeds and Herbs
My Contests/Give-aways
Get on it!

WE DID IT :kratom: for kratom




I have my rating privileges back, BITCHES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: NoxADVANCED]
    #16286814 -

Wake and bake, hopefully today will be productive.
:flyhigh:


--------------------
             :crazykitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
x [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #16289364 -

x


--------------------
All my posts are completely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only, images I use, post or reference on this account are sourced from the internet and are not my own.

Edited by Infinitys Minute (10/08/16 02:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #16289462 -

:feelshighman:

:bigblunt: the night away


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #16289472 -

Infinitys Minute said:
Scrounging for a high.
Already cleaned the resin out of my pipes and bong stems long ago.
Yesterday I thoroughly cleaned my grinder.
Today I found a plate I evap solvents off to make oil - it still has a considerable amount on it. I toked excitedly on some atop a bit of ash and the taste instantly reminded me it was not smoked for a reason.

I'd stupidly made it with methylated spirits last time.
It burned a bit smoky and long, it tasted very mildly of solvents and dust. It was also harsher than it should have been.

There's not really a way to save it, is there?
I wanna smoke it pretty bad, but not if it's got that sort of nasty funk in it. I don't know what the hell I was thinking at the time...



Still super jealous of all you MMJ patients. I self medicate illegally. It's a real pain in the ass having to risk my freedom for low quantities of expensive and often sub-par herb. That and nobody here knows what strain they're selling so I sometimes end up with sativa doms which either do little for me (other than get me high) or even make things worse instead of indica which helps.



Living in a medical state i sometimes forget most people dont live in one.
I dont smoke like i used to smoke but i have not seen any lower quality nugs in a long time. Everyone has bomb ass chronic and a med card.
I myself do not have a card but i still have access to the same dank nugs/hash and caregivers as med patients have.


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: LySergic D]
    #16289536 -

Took a drive through the city of Norfolk, then hit up the Virginia Beach front, with the top down.  It was a lovely evening--clear skies, perfect weather, and much eye candy.  I was shocked at how packed the area was; I could hardly walk down the sidewalk.

Met some cool people there and hung out on the boardwalk for a while.  I shared some of my nice new Shaman sativa and they passed around an indica they didn't know the name of.  The mix was oddly enjoyable.  :jointsmile:

Got bitched at for parking where I had parked and couldn't find another spot so I retreated home.  Going to relax the night away, smoke, drink, and do silly things until I pass out. :thumbup:

I hope everyone's having an amazing night! :heart:


--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: 28064212]
    #16289562 -

28064212 said:
Super baked. Met my new caregivers tonight. Super super cool and interesting people, they grow AMAZING pot, they've even been in High Times.
I got 21 grams of Purple Pot which is the strain they've been keeping alive that won High Times 4 years in a row and the I got 7 grams of Pineapple Express.:vaped:
This is the the best cannabis I've had in a long time and possibly my whole life. Only $100 bucks an ounce until my plants come in and then it's free! :awesomenod: :elmobong: 



High as fudge off a little toke of some pineapple express. :feelshighman::spinleaf:




I had some blue dream, cinderella 99, jack herrer, and super silver haze.....1/4 of each.  Super silver haze, that's the shit.  Haven't tried any purple yet, or pineapple.  i want to try vortex next.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16289580 -

starfire_xes said:
I had some blue dream, cinderella 99, jack herrer, and super silver haze.....1/4 of each.  Super silver haze, that's the shit.  Haven't tried any purple yet, or pineapple.  i want to try vortex next.



How'd you like that Jack Herrer? ..that's still my favourite strain to date. :thumbup:


--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Cynosure]
    #16289668 -

Last bit of my weed and a whole hubby bar. :laugh:
soo much hash though, kinda feel like shit  :stoned2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Cynosure]
    #16289717 -

Cynosure said:
starfire_xes said:
I had some blue dream, cinderella 99, jack herrer, and super silver haze.....1/4 of each.  Super silver haze, that's the shit.  Haven't tried any purple yet, or pineapple.  i want to try vortex next.



How'd you like that Jack Herrer? ..that's still my favourite strain to date. :thumbup:



jack herrer is some real good sativa.  But the super silver haze i picked up at the disp. was stronger, really a primo weed.  I love the jack herrer head, after about the 3rd hit it gets really trippy.  Both Jack Herrer and Super Silver are really trippy sativa's.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16289733 -

Hmmm.. I'll have to keep an eye peeled for it.  I don't live in a state where marijuana is legal so I won't be able to just pick it up.  I may be taking another trip to Amsterdam within the year and will definitely put it on my "to-smoke" list. :thumbup:


--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | 395 | 396 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* Free Association Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
RebelSteve33 35,485 563 12/10/05 05:22 AM
by detergent
* The official unpopular opinion thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 458 459 )
spirit_shadow 107,795 9,170 10/05/26 02:32 PM
by towndaze
* post the first word that comes to your mind
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2199 2200 )
Supernova 830,127 43,993 10/05/26 02:28 AM
by Headies
* Official Dead tour post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 10,935 60 07/02/03 12:31 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
273,633 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 18 queries.