Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemossie
curandero

Loc: dung street
anadenanthera colubrina, yopo, cebil, vilca...
    #1488814 - 04/24/03 09:14 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

recently i got some yopo seeds from a friend and had a good experience. they are available mjb botanicals, bouncing bear botanicals, ect. they contain higher levels of dmt, 5meo-dmt, and bufotenine(converted to dmt when toasted) than any other seed. the mataco tribe in south america still use it today, but most use has ceased to exist since the 12th century AD. they have found mummys in south america, with this snuff preparation in a leather pouch and sniffing instruments included. when the snuff found on muumys was tested, it still had active alkaloids(DMT) from centuries ago.
i would not recomend using this medicine unless you know about shamanism to begin with. it can be frightening if you can't explain why you are seeing cartoons of weird things. these things are not cartoons. you have entered another realm and these are real entities that can teach you many things pertaining to your life, if you let them.
the seeds are legal to obtain but once you make them into snuff they are illegal. please don't mention anything to the vendors. they are for strain preservation only. :wink:

SNUFF PREPARATION (you can use limestone paste but i stick to ancient recipes)
toast the seeds in a pan(low heat) with a lid on until you hear them pop, then continue heating them over low heat until the inside of the seeds is dry. DO NOT BURN THEM OR OVERCOOK! just drying them out over heat will convert most of the bufotenine to dmt. you can test the inside by tasting it to see if its dry.(tastes like straight up alkaloids)powder the seeds to the finest powder possible. then toast some powdered SEA SHELL in a pan.(high heat) it will turn brown, start smoking, then turn white and stop smoking. then the sea shell is ash (calcinized lime). then mix the sea shell ash with the toasted, powdered seeds. 2/3 seeds to 1/3 shell ash. then calculate how many seeds went into it and snuff about 4 seeds. it seems like a big pile but it tastes like peanut butter and doesn't hurt that bad. you might sneeze alot just don't let it come out. lay back and let it rest on your mucus membranes. closed eye visuals will be very intense. open eye visuals will come in about a half hour to an hour. the whole thing lasts about two hours.
WARNING: DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU HAVE BLOOD PRESSURE PROBLEMS OR HEART PROBLEMS. you may get some nausea from the 5-meo-dmt. taking a shower made me feel better.   

--------------------
Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith. -proverbs 15:17

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: anadenanthera colubrina, yopo, cebil, vilca... [Re: mossie]
    #1490913 - 04/24/03 07:40 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

bufotenine(converted to dmt when toasted)

I wasn't aware of that. You sure? Got links?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: anadenanthera colubrina, yopo, cebil, vilca... [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1492025 - 04/25/03 03:10 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

great post mossie!
baby hitler has asked what i was about to...
but of course the activity of the seeds is undeniable...
perhaps some well done paper chromatography work could give us more idea of what is in it (and how much?) so that we could find the optimum or different recipes...

Edited by felixhigh (04/25/03 03:13 AM)

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

Re: anadenanthera colubrina, yopo, cebil, vilca... [Re: felixhigh]
    #1497511 - 04/27/03 08:54 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by Hermes_br (04/27/03 09:27 AM)

OfflineFungusmaximusFM
Shepherds theweak through thevalley ofdarkness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: anadenanthera colubrina, yopo, cebil, vilca... [Re: Hermes_br]
    #1626471 - 06/11/03 01:44 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Shit, and to think Ive been planting the damn things all this time!

Is there another way to ingest this besides snorting it?

I thought that this snuff gave natives instant diarhea and vomiting then onto the intense visuals, or maybe that was something else?....a jungle vine er something...

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: anadenanthera colubrina, yopo, cebil, vilca... [Re: FungusmaximusFM]
    #1627299 - 06/11/03 07:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Some people smoke em.. I tried it and i say u shouldn't try it... Very bad head rush, walking is near imposible... Very bad feeling ingeneral..
I still havent got up the nerve to snort the shit..

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: anadenanthera colubrina, yopo, cebil, vilca... [Re: mossie]
    #1630308 - 06/12/03 11:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

The whole thing lasts about 2 hours?
Smoked 5-MeO-DMT (crystal) lasts about 10 minutes for me, I think I would go nuts if it lasted any longer, I just feel so unbearably warped. How intense (comparatively) is snuffed colubrina? Ever tried eating it? Apparently oral 5-MeO-DMT needs no MAO inhibition. One day when I'm feel extremely brave I'll eat some (probably sublingual actually) of it, but I have a feeling I'll regret it. Anybody tried insufflating crystal 5-MeO-DMT either?

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: anadenanthera colubrina, yopo, cebil, vilca... [Re: zeta]
    #1631048 - 06/13/03 10:15 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

>>Anybody tried insufflating crystal 5-MeO-DMT either?

if i had a .001g scale i'd try it, but for now i'll stick to smoking it..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale