Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Avengers
    #16178108 -

Anyone seeing The Avengers?

I'm so bored I'm thinking of seeing it tonight. :mushroom2:


By the way if I smoked last week and I smoke today will i have enough time to be clean by May 23rd?  Anybody know?

Thanks   

:bigblunt:

Edited by skatealex2 (05/03/12 06:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: skatealex2]
    #16178143 -

You should be clean by May 23rd. Unless this smoke session lasts for a whole day or from that day on until the 23rd.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: skatealex2]
    #16180082 -

Just watched the movie! Hulks a beast!

And idk might be cutting it close, depends what kind of test?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: mschwantes001]
    #16180122 -

Piss test. Prob gonna hold off toking till after May 23rd  Have tickets for Radiohead a few days after anyway.

Edited by skatealex2 (05/04/12 01:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: skatealex2]
    #16180133 -

skatealex2 said:
Have tickets for Radiohead a few days after anyway.



Dude, I just saw them a couple weeks ago at Coachella. Fucking mind blowing performance. Once of the best performances by any band or artist I've ever seen. Have fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: PatrickKn]
    #16180147 -

PatrickKn said:
skatealex2 said:
Have tickets for Radiohead a few days after anyway.



Dude, I just saw them a couple weeks ago at Coachella. Fucking mind blowing performance. Once of the best performances by any band or artist I've ever seen. Have fun.




Thanks man.    I saw them a few years ago too.  Def fuckin awesome shows.  Looking forward to seeing them again.

Edited by skatealex2 (05/04/12 02:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: skatealex2]
    #16203350 -



--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: Synapse Trap]
    #16222390 -

Saw it tonight, solid movie. If anyone hasn't seen it make sure to wait for the ending credits.

[img] http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0s2063nDd1rrbspuo1_1280.jpg[/img]


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: skatealex2]
    #16222403 -

i was not impressed iron  man 2 was FAR FAR better and thats saying allot, i don't like the charter Tony Stark he is way to over the top and unbleavable and his one lines are just awful poor miss pepper pot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: Penroc3]
    #16222422 -

I really enjoyed the Avengers, everything came together in a fashion that was fun to swallow.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #16222430 -

yeah it was a fun movie but as a fan of comics it lacked but as far as movies go it was fun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: Penroc3]
    #16222471 -

Penroc3 said:
i was not impressed iron  man 2 was FAR FAR better and thats saying allot, i don't like the charter Tony Stark he is way to over the top and unbleavable and his one lines are just awful poor miss pepper pot



boo
Tony Stark is clearly the most ballin' of all the avengers :p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: Dest]
    #16222475 -

clearly a baller

nick furry is the shit the real shot caller

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: Penroc3]
    #16222484 -

RDJ & Sam Jackson were perfect selection for those roles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: Dest]
    #16222498 -

I saw it super blown and it was so good.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #16222526 -

Best comic book since the dark knight.  Really fun to watch.  Probably gonna go again tomorrow or Monday.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Avengers [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #16224358 -

Was I the only one who thought the actor that played Loki looked way too familiar? I spent nearly the entire movie wondering who the hell he was...then when I got home afterward and looked it up I'd never seen any of the movies he was in :ancientaliens:


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* East Coast Coachella Festival coming in August
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,430 33 01/16/08 12:08 PM
by Gillette
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 4,458 41 07/15/09 03:10 PM
by mtichael
* the new raDioheAd song skatealex2 201 0 08/17/09 06:22 PM
by skatealex2
* Radiohead pwnasaurus 405 11 06/18/09 09:14 PM
by SmittysPawnShop
* coachella 2006
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 2,603 31 03/27/06 11:03 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* I went to Coachella and all I got was this crappy post, OneMoreRobot3021 1,393 15 05/04/05 04:16 PM
by DirtMcgirt
* . AnonymousRabbit 679 10 03/06/09 06:26 PM
by KillerPicklez
* new Avenged Sevenfold
( 1 2 3 all )
Atheist 2,808 44 10/26/07 04:40 PM
by Bridgeburner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
661 topic views. 6 members, 29 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.