Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New Android Device
    #16138834 -

I have been an iPhone user for more then 3yrs now, and while I do love my iPhone I'm now in the market for something new...

I don't want a windows phone because frankly I think the UI is ugly as sin.

So I have decided to try a android, but there are so many to chose from I'm kind of a lot a loss of what handset I want.

Anybody have any recommendation????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Android Device [Re: DF2K]
    #16138919 -

droid 4, its what i have

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile-Phones/DROID4-BY-MOTOROLA-US-EN

otherwise, id recommend the galaxy nexus

http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/droid-4-vs-galaxy-nexus-vs-droid-razr-specs-showdown-20120111/

droid 4 is badass, full keyboard, 4g lte network, plenty of processing power, the only downside is its a verizon exclusive.

im browsing the shroomery on my computer using my phones wifi tethering app right now.  i dont pay a regular isp for internet access, with verizon its 30 bucks a month for UNLIMITED wifi tethering on a 4g phone. (or at least it is with my plan)


--------------------
Push th' little daisies and make 'em come up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Android Device [Re: DF2K]
    #16138948 -

I would get the Galaxy Nexus if in the market right now.  I have a HTC and I like it a lot too though.

Just try to get an unlocked no contract one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Android Device [Re: DieCommie]
    #16140442 -

I had the first sprint HTC EVO 4G, and I now have the HTC EVO 3D,and I have a HTC EVO View 4G tablet. For the most part I have liked all of my HTC/EVO devices. I use the View tablet on wifi only(no lame monthly bill), it beats trying to look at a smaller 4.3 inch screen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Android Device [Re: cokane]
    #16152837 -

Have you ever used android? you might want to play with it a little bit before you buy handset... chances are you won't like it enough to switch from Iphone


--------------------
Perth, WA - hit us up ;-)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Android Device [Re: DF2K]
    #16152908 -

Id wait until later this week when Samsung announces the new Galaxy 3.  I plan on getting that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Android Device [Re: XtraLame]
    #16154085 -

XtraLame said:
Have you ever used android? you might want to play with it a little bit before you buy handset... chances are you won't like it enough to switch from Iphone



I have never used Android, and I don't mind learning a new OS.
It should be fun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Android Device [Re: DF2K]
    #16158955 -

DF2K said:
XtraLame said:
Have you ever used android? you might want to play with it a little bit before you buy handset... chances are you won't like it enough to switch from Iphone



I have never used Android, and I don't mind learning a new OS.
It should be fun!



Learning new OS reminds of trying to wrightt left handed when you are right handed, or driving a stick when you are used to an automatic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone use Android? 5hadow12ogue 855 5 02/04/12 10:49 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Android Default Encryption Compromised tdubz 392 1 07/09/16 12:44 AM
by tdubz
* QuadRooter Android bug could affect almost 1bn phones, researchers claim tdubz 232 1 08/08/16 03:34 PM
by tdubz
* Android Phone Maker Ignored Researchers’ Warnings That Their Phones Had Backdoor tdubz 367 1 11/30/16 01:51 PM
by 5150
* tethering android to mac CosmicJokeM 811 7 08/26/10 11:25 PM
by CosmicJoke
* can someone recommended a good android phone
( 1 2 all )
MommaSmurf 2,252 28 05/03/15 11:39 PM
by Shroomism
* New Android Malware Spreads Through Sketchy Apps To Older Cellphones tdubz 571 8 12/21/16 06:59 PM
by gummy
* why does my android phone keep crashing? CLIT 2,375 4 05/25/13 04:33 PM
by cokane

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, automan, Northerner
817 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.