Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Beaded Mescaline Totem
    #16111770 -

Quite a few trips ago, with Trichocereus Bridgesii as my guide, I began beading some of my experiences on a small glass bottle.



Many times in my experiences, I've been visited by what I believe to be the chief spirits of the sacred plant -The water bird, the mule deer, the snake, and most recently that of a spotted jaguar.


The Water Bird


The Mule Deer


The Snake, crawling around the entire bottle and eventually swallowing it's tail.


A Peyote flower, A 6-ribbed Bridgesii star was used for the shape


The bottom pattern.


I've always found it amazing how plant teachers such as san pedro and mushrooms can 'mock' the world, animals, themselves, in visions. - On cactus I see cactus...mushrooms I see mushrooms.

I hope you enjoy!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beaded Mescaline Totem [Re: Left Of The Dial]
    #16112022 -

Really nice work.  Wish I had that kind of talent!

The peyote flower is my favorite.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beaded Mescaline Totem [Re: sun_spots]
    #16112513 -

sun_spots said:
Really nice work.  Wish I had that kind of talent!

The peyote flower is my favorite.



Thanks so much.

Just some beeswax and seed beads.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chess Pieces and Karma Beads HB 1,049 17 04/22/03 12:20 PM
by HB
* Mescaline bigfatdork 598 0 10/19/03 07:08 AM
by bigfatdork
* The Ultimate Experience Zero7a1 773 3 06/11/04 12:19 AM
by Zero7a1
* The Psychedelic Experience by Leary phrozendata 2,266 12 06/02/02 07:05 AM
by nezshoo
* New Desktop - Dimensional Experiment Strumpling 692 6 09/13/04 01:32 PM
by abhi
* Experiment with Photoshop bert 727 3 02/06/03 07:12 PM
by Cracka_X
* Aztec Totem mjshroomer 1,079 2 09/17/02 12:20 AM
by Peace_Patrol
* the Glass Bead Game (Magister Ludi) Zekebomb 433 1 06/06/05 11:22 AM
by redgreenvines

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
713 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.