Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
The Ultimate Experience
    #2779796 - 06/10/04 01:30 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The question is... How can you formulate the ultimate experience.

Now i have a few ideas.

I think my main focus with this is... tapping into the human mind. Combine music, lights, feeling (environment), taste and smells come included.

How would YOU go about doing this?

What i think is this. Design a really bad ass nightclub... With food seperated from the main area...

The main dancing area should be open, with the ability to allow natural light in... AS well as be completely closed off.

Now imagine very finely placed stereo equipment... A place for the resident dj to be placed as to no obscure the audience... and to mesh in with everyone... the sound... and the place...

Have a set completely designed to inhance the visual experience of the music... Im talking screens that line walls... floors that mesh in with the walls and utilize the rest of the club...

Now imagine... Music pumping inside an almost visual wonderland...

Most clubs to me seem really shit... and un advanced. Only focusing on surface decoration to accent the theme of the place...

But i want a building that is A L I V E... A place that litterally pulses with energy...
Sound waves blasting into the hearts of every member inside the club..

I think this will lift the individual up... Almost acting like a drug, but without any direct chemical changes to the brain..

Maybe its just a fantasy of mine... But i think this sort of thing would really change peoples perceptions.

To me this world is really quite boring. It needs more life... people need to think more often... If more nightclubs were like this... it might drawn in a more diverse crowd of individuals while expanding the classic clubbers auditory and visual experience.

if i could be in such a place... i think it would allow for a spiritual experience... with of course hundreds of other sweating bodies...  :grin:

What do yall think>?

--------------------
What?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: The Ultimate Experience [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2781332 - 06/10/04 01:39 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you're looking for the ultimate rave :smile:

Quote:

Im talking screens that line walls... floors that mesh in with the walls and utilize the rest of the club...
But i want a building that is A L I V E... A place that litterally pulses with energy...Now imagine... Music pumping inside an almost visual wonderland...Sound waves blasting into the hearts of every member inside the club..

But this..sounds to me like Dimitri might be calling your name :wink:

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: The Ultimate Experience [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2781656 - 06/10/04 03:06 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ooooooooooh I want to help you design it! You need curved walls, hallways as tunnels, great lighting, cuz you won't get natural light at night unless you want ceiling windows to let moon/starlight in...live music- organic and raw foods and juices/special herbal drinks....maybe a smoke bar/lounge with legal herbs to smoke such as salvia? organic clay paints/different colors for different areas/moods....I am up for hire!

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: The Ultimate Experience [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2783624 - 06/11/04 02:19 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Hell yes phishgirl. :wink: Definately... You me and psilygirl may be in business one day.

Most definately. Their should definately be a feel of organic... You would want to design maybe different kinds of environments... Maybe a desert.. .Or a mix of both

Maybe i see something like space sort of thing... But definately wit hnatural light... and structures to distort the light... and sound... to give a rather "unique" experience.

This is the ultimate rave ekomstop. Yet this would hopefully transform people.

This design would reflect in the concept... what the aim of the place is to be... to expand ones mind.

What would even be cooler is if i could program a video... myself and stream out thoughts... philosophies... just different ideas with the music. Really get people going.

Just something to completely trip people out! But without necesarilly giving them drugs. Providing an external means of changing ones perception... Lets just say it may be a way around the laws.

Salvia would definately have to be in a chill lounge.

I would hope that this structure would on the outside communicate effectively what is experienced... or at least what is brought to the horizons on the inside.

Recycled materials definately. I dont want to turn this into a synthetic wonderland that only trys to keep people further from the earth...

But a serious place matching integrity with its design... and to truely bring out the person through surroundings and the addition of sound.

If you could do it right... it would be something that has never been done before.

--------------------
What?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media