Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: So I was eating a Kiwi Today... [Re: The Vapor]
    #16100325 -

The Vapor said:
Newbie said:
OMG I remember my first Kiwi as a kid.  It's definitely one of the tastiest fruits out there.  Sometimes it can be a bitch to peel, but it's soooo worth it.



I just don't peel them, honestly they taste better with the peel on and im sure all that fiber is good for you.



i eat 'em with the peel also.


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I was eating a Kiwi Today... [Re: the bizzle]
    #16100425 -

Hell ya i love kiwi.  I eat the skin and all.  I eat it whole, like an apple.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I was eating a Kiwi Today... [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #16100779 -

I'm a peeler however there was a deal on a while back in the supermarket, 9c a kiwi so I bought like 17 and I already had at least five.

Had them for weeks and got sick of them.

How much do kiwis cost you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I was eating a Kiwi Today... [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #16101978 -

eat too many and you get diarrhea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I was eating a Kiwi Today... [Re: Riseup2day]
    #16101982 -

I can't eat acidy fruits, I always get blisters on my tongue from them. :awepreciation:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bubblegum Psilocybeingzz 748 4 07/18/04 12:17 AM
by Hrethic
* eric eats a dragonfruit shirley knott 738 9 10/19/03 09:12 AM
by OldSpice
* delsym is awesome
( 1 2 all )
JCoke 3,429 28 04/04/10 01:25 AM
by Moo456
* Delsym? Hellboy 2,156 12 07/11/09 08:14 AM
by wellage
* Kiwi My Cat Almost Died! Yikes!
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,058 29 03/25/08 10:10 PM
by Legend9123
* Thats not bubblegum motherfuckers 40oz 873 12 05/25/05 07:35 PM
by LilShank
* Delsym GypsyFlowerChild 1,970 12 11/20/15 01:07 AM
by dixienormous
* Pray for Kiwi poke smot! 633 14 12/14/05 04:29 PM
by VoidOfsPg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,443 topic views. 3 members, 20 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.