Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: stephen colbert and john stewart are fucking faggots [Re: akira_akuma]
    #16050269 -

akira_akuma said:
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, :doh: totally. oh well! one for all and all for one, Dartanian.



i just deleted. WRONG HOLE FOO!


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stephen colbert and john stewart are fucking faggots [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16050298 -

these shows used to be among the only shows worth watching on australian t.v until they suddenly dissapeared.
aussie t.v should only be used as a torture and brainwashing tool for war criminals.


--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stephen colbert and john stewart are fucking faggots [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16050646 -

DeathSpider said:
Looking at the title of this post, I think the problem here is Jon and Stephens' commentary flies right over OP's head.



Most likely.

He probably thinks all articles in The Onion are true too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stephen colbert and john stewart are fucking faggots [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #16050669 -

I don't think either is funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stephen colbert and john stewart are fucking faggots [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16050719 -

i like both of them.take the stick out yo ass.


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stephen colbert and john stewart are fucking faggots [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #16050781 -

Some people don't like satire...:shrug:


--------------------
"I get up, I get down." Insect Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stephen colbert and john stewart are fucking faggots [Re: Dr.Tooty]
    #16051609 -

over here we have the ten o'clock show and I started watching it because Charlie brooker is on it and did the excellent series called screenwipe about how television works.

It's painful to watch the show and seeing him whoring himself out like a pressititute for the media lies. What respect I have for him has vanished.

His co hosts are scum.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stephen colbert and john stewart are fucking faggots [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #16051649 -

LloydChristmas said:
DeathSpider said:
Looking at the title of this post, I think the problem here is Jon and Stephens' commentary flies right over OP's head.



Most likely.

He probably thinks all articles in The Onion are true too.



not really. I used to watch both shows occasionally in high school. I get it, it's just they annoy the fuck out of me so bad now that I can't even have it on in the background. They aren't funny.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stephen colbert and john stewart are fucking faggots [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #16051670 -

What is funny to you? ...:popcorn: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stephen colbert and john stewart are fucking faggots [Re: vinsue]
    #16051672 -

vinsue said:
What is funny to you? ...:popcorn: . . . :peace:



workaholics, trailer park boys, and south park for a start


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jon Stewart should run for president! relativexistance 1,292 16 10/26/04 11:20 PM
by silversoul7
* THERE FUCKING BLUFFING & IAM GOING TO PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Faggot 1,406 11 03/29/04 10:52 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* My 1st Trip to the Big Apple, NYC & The Colbert Report *PICS*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 5,821 69 03/06/07 02:34 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* . Yrtlzmo 1,101 16 10/18/05 12:54 PM
by Daytripper420
* Stewart v. Colbert pottypatty 1,311 14 03/16/07 02:12 PM
by moon_glue
* Seth McFarlane & Olbermann Dissect Colbert vs. O’Reilly Liquid_Dimension 388 0 01/22/07 03:06 AM
by Liquid_Dimension
* saint stephen notapillow 2,711 17 01/07/04 09:24 AM
by shaggy101
* Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,221 28 05/10/07 09:01 PM
by Phoshaman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,173 topic views. 7 members, 19 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.