Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
.
    #4819317 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/04/13 01:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #4819331 -

Haha yeah I saw that... he's way done up, too much plastic surgery. and Colbert looked like an orange.

But otherwise I thought the whole thing was fucking hilarious.


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: Blastrid]
    #4819354 -

I thought it was just my TV that was fucked up. Why was Colbert such an unnatural color?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4819387 -

I thought it was hilarious....

I'm actually proud that Stone Phillips would appear on that sort of show...the man has made a living on the exact bullshit Colbert was satirizing.

Stone's a whore. But at least he knows he's a whore.


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: GnuBobo]
    #4819402 -

If it's anything like the daily show i'll hate it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #4819411 -

I gotta see this show.

Will Colbert no longer be on The Daily Show?






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: GnuBobo]
    #4819414 -

It's great how they make Colbert out to be a raging egomaniac. I loved when he introduced Stone Phillips. Also, I liked how the painting of Stephen Colbert in the background had a painting of Stephen Colbert within it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4819452 -

It's quite metaphysical, yes. 

And it's damn funny.  :lol:


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4819513 -

John Stewart isn't funny. He just slows, then speeds up his
words to sound funny. Or does that real DDRRAAWWNN out vowel
sound and makes a weird face.

What an asshat :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4819515 -

Trainwreck said:
What an asshat :rolleyes:



a funnel you poop into. i see them all over the place...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4820208 -

I don't trust people who don't like the daily show.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: afoaf]
    #4820250 -

afoaf said:
I don't trust people who don't like the daily show.



Seriously. Did you see the episode a few nights ago with McCain interviewing the General about the Iraqi troop training?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4820338 -

no.

I don't watch religiously, just when I catch it.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: afoaf]
    #4820351 -

Ah.

It was a good bit.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4820522 -

They played the daily show and Colbert this morning back to back from 9am to 10am...and Colbert was on the daily show...don't' know if that means he'll still be on both or not. i hope so.

i thought the Colbert report was pretty funny...but i think he needs to adopt a little something different for the anchor man....something with his inflection and tone. fucking hilarious though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: MJF]
    #4820531 -

Did anyone like The 40 Year Old Virgin?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Colbert Report [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4820532 -

man the daily show is fucking hilaroius. TW how did your trip go the other night man?


--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My 1st Trip to the Big Apple, NYC & The Colbert Report *PICS*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 5,821 69 03/06/07 02:34 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* O' Reilly on the Colbert Report NewbieS 1,554 11 01/20/07 10:58 AM
by notapillow
* Politically... I LIVE FOR JOHN STEWART AND COLBERT!!!! ExplosiveMango 1,177 12 01/05/07 12:26 AM
by Riboflavin
* Stewart v. Colbert pottypatty 1,311 14 03/16/07 02:12 PM
by moon_glue
* Seth McFarlane & Olbermann Dissect Colbert vs. O’Reilly Liquid_Dimension 388 0 01/22/07 03:06 AM
by Liquid_Dimension
* Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,220 28 05/10/07 09:01 PM
by Phoshaman
* Stephen Colbert on the White House Correspondents Dinner ZombieJesus 1,041 9 05/01/06 11:16 PM
by whatever123
* Ethan Nadelman on Colbert DNKYD 425 1 01/09/07 01:15 AM
by bukkake

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,101 topic views. 8 members, 193 guests and 386 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.