Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #15674698 -

I cannot sleep, should I jerk off for the 2nd time today?  :trollmove:


--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Hiei]
    #15674776 -

I love hearing about new RC's to read up on.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #15675833 -

This entire thread is just classic Shroomery. :mushroom2:
I :heart: reading about new RC's, even though I probably won't end up trying this one.
Ethylaminorex, on the other hand... :thumbup:


--------------------
:smoking:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Hiei]
    #15676069 -

Hiei said:
I cannot sleep, should I jerk off for the 2nd time today?  :trollmove:



Was there evar ne dout?

I thought not.


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Cj-B]
    #15676232 -

Cj-B said:
:lolsy: Admittedly you ARE a pretentious asshole but I like you. You actually think for yourself instead of spouting off Mckenna or Leary like so many other people here tend to.



Haha, I was thinking the same thing, actually.  Definitely pretentious and hipster-esk, but also literate, witty, poignant, and interesting.  So I'll let it slide for sure.


--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Meteloides]
    #15676763 -

Registered: 26/09/11 said:
This entire thread is just classic Shroomery. :mushroom2:





Sure is man :hug:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Meteloides]
    #15677624 -

Meteloides said:
This entire thread is just classic Shroomery. :mushroom2:
I :heart: reading about new RC's, even though I probably won't end up trying this one.
Ethylaminorex, on the other hand... :thumbup:




WATS DAT ?

I only find info bout 4-Methylaminorex

:standingby:


--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Hiei]
    #15677686 -

Hiei said:
WATS DAT ?

I only find info bout 4-Methylaminorex

:standingby:



Quote:
4-EAR is 4-ethylaminorex. Early studies and the compound patent suggest that it is significantly more potent than 4-methylaminorex (4-MAR)



Source 1
Source 2


I found this one on a Denmark website, in a forum discussion about new analog laws in 2012. They reference ordering it as if it is already available.

Quote:
Okay, I have not actually read the entire bill 
I had understood it to mean that all analogues of substances on the list was automatically illegal.

But if it's just fairly competent people who sit at the ministry, becomes as simple analogues of banned substances as also outlawed. I think certainly, we must be careful to order 4-ethylaminorex after the ban is in force. It sounds as if the police can now seize what they want.




--------------------
:smoking:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: millzy]
    #15943730 -

Any news on this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Nullface]
    #15943841 -

Hmm...

Nullface said:
Any news on this?




--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15943853 -

CrossingTheStar said:
Hmm...

Nullface said:
Any news on this?





:goodnews:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Nullface]
    #15943878 -

I'm not asking for sources. I just don't see it for sale anywhere were the usual RCs are being sold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Nullface]
    #15943892 -

I dont think it is available yet.


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: LySergic D]
    #15943907 -

LySergic D said:
I dont think it is available yet.



Well that sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Nullface] * 1
    #15943958 -

you'll know when it is


--------------------
       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: dwtk]
    #15943963 -

dwtk said:
you'll know when it is



:trippinbawelz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: Nullface]
    #15944061 -

The vendor that was having it synthed disappeared without a trace.

Not sure what's going on but unless someone else goes for it or the company resurfaces it doesn't look like we'll be seeing it any time soon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #15948592 -

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
The vendor that was having it synthed disappeared without a trace.

Not sure what's going on but unless someone else goes for it or the company resurfaces it doesn't look like we'll be seeing it any time soon.



I've seen quite a few vendors mysteriously disappear in the last few months. Its beginning to heavily concern me. :shiftyeyes:


--------------------
:smoking:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: BothHands]
    #15948788 -

BothHands said:
I usually get stretched, and my bones snap first, and then my skin and muscles stretch to their limits, and start tearing apart.  It's like choosing to be dismembered while alive.  No thanks.



lol

it always gives me this "pulling" feeling and yeh it can get pretty uncomfortable. the first time i did it i thought my skin was burning cuz somebody said the word "fire." i thought the people i was with were playing some game with me where everything they said i would feel  lol so i was freaking out on kid who had the salvia repeating "say something different!" say water!" and he responded "peanut butter" ... :lol:


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2-MeO-Ketamine - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You [Re: owls]
    #15949669 -

what if you just replaced the chlorine atom with bromine?
:strokebeard2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Festival Express is coming! (it's here!) kindkesey 1,995 16 11/02/04 02:43 PM
by Silven
* Terence McKenna on ketamine and ecstasy (mp3's)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 6,218 21 06/07/04 05:16 AM
by filthysock
* 5-Meo-DMT AuroricDistortions 1,332 5 02/20/04 03:05 PM
by shroom_muncher
* Coming down again...
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 846 22 05/30/04 10:06 PM
by IAmTheWalrus212
* ER ketamine (TV doper-docs) gnrm23 685 3 04/30/04 02:02 PM
by TinTree
* The Harder They Come Ripple 1,209 7 09/22/03 02:18 PM
by Big Fi52
* Morning comes Ripple 2,363 16 01/08/04 02:03 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Thailand here we come..... trev 2,002 15 08/16/03 07:50 AM
by trev

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,071 topic views. 8 members, 57 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.