Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Just watched the directors cut of "Human centipede 2".
    #15887992 -

This movie was depraved and pretty offensive but I thought its biggest offense was that it was pretty boring.  I love horror and am desensitized to torture porn so I wasnt bothered by it, although there was a scene or two that had me grinning because of how far they were willing to take it but one thing that realy took away alot of the punch was the black and white bullshit.  I listened to the commentary and the director tries to act as if he filmed it this way on purpose and it was his "vision" and he wanted it that way but its pretty damn obvious there was no way this movie would of been on the best buy shelf if it was in color.  The problem with this movie is that it would shock and disturb people that arent into horror or torture porn but none of those type of people are going to flock to this movie and the core fan base for this movie is way to jaded to be shocked by it.  I will say though I cant get the movie out of my head and have been reading alot about it since I saw it so it did succeed on that level but I realy wish it would have been released in color like it was supposed to be.  What did those of you who have seen it and are into horror think of it?


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of "Human centipede 2". [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15888013 -

Is it just as funny as the first one is?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of "Human centipede 2". [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15888022 -

I got halfway through the first one.

I'm a huge horror/gore fan, but it was just gross. There wasn't anything scary about it, it didn't have me on the edge of my seat, I didn't feel horrified...just nauseated. Also it was poorly acted. The best part of the movie was that those two dumb bitches got their mouths sewn shut.

Is the second one any better? Is it scary, or just gross? Gross doesn't constitute a good horror movie in my book. Anybody with a camera and a small budget can make a gross movie.


--------------------
http://soundcloud.com/the-great-fool

Music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of "Human centipede 2". [Re: Soluminia]
    #15888055 -

Funny enough Ive never seen the first one, ive seen bits and pieces of it through clips but due to hearing it was a big let down in the gore department I never got around to watching it.  I heard this one was supposed to be "everything the first one promised but wasnt" and the "sickest b movie ever made" blah blah so I had to check it out.  It definitely is a dark dark comedy at heart but from what I have seen of this first one, no its not funny in the same way. This one is a splatter movie and derives the humour it does have from the adsurdity of how offensive it is.  The plot is stupid but there are some truly shudder inducing torture/gore sequences.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of "Human centipede 2". [Re: PeterGriffin467] * 2
    #15888111 -

I wonder how it would be a big ass dose of mushrooms.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of "Human centipede 2". [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15888137 -

Niffla said:
I wonder how it would be a big ass dose of mushrooms.



Haven't seen the second one, but if its as gross as the first one, that'd be one hell of a trip. You'd have to abandon sleep for days.


I just might give that a shot...I don't have much going on in my life right now, hahaha


--------------------
http://soundcloud.com/the-great-fool

Music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of "Human centipede 2". [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15888138 -

why do any of you think it was going to be a horror movie.  there's nothing scary aboot either of them.  i don't think they were supposed to be scary.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of "Human centipede 2". [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15888149 -

Yeah it's some of the sickest shit I've seen on film, that one scene in particular was over the top. Six said he's working on part three right now and it's gonna make part 2 look like a Disney movie.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of "Human centipede 2". [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15888174 -

If you want a crazy movie that will make you puke in your mouth watch srpski film, if you haven't already.
Also, Frayed and Insidious were alright.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of "Human centipede 2". [Re: FractalDust]
    #15888187 -

Yeah its pretty sick, what particular scene are you talking about?  I assumed you meant the babys head getting stomped at first but theres so many to choose from.  For me the grossest was the hammmering of the teeth and when that guy ripped his lips off tearing away from the other persons ass haha.  Another recent one that is brutal and is the I spit on your grave remake.  Its not as gross as the HC2 but its a better movie and leaves more of an impact.  It has a terrible lead actress and some realy stupid parts but thats kinda par for the course with these types of movies but it realy delivers on the torture/death scenes.  Pretty disturbing and one scene involving fishhooks, eyelids, fish guts and crows will stay with you forever.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15888377 -

I hope you know your spoiler stuff doesn't work unless you give a spoiler alert.
:ifyoucanawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of [Re: MushyMatt]
    #15888474 -

On my screen it shows up as being blacked out:shrug:


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15888629 -

after reading this thread, i have decided that i am never going to watch any of the human centepede movies. i have nothing to gain from watching them :uhoh:. sounds like some messed up shit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of [Re: Dosile Kouki] * 1
    #15888712 -

Part 2 at least is not a movie anyone who isnt a big horror nerd would wanna watch.  The craziest part about the movie to me is that these "actors" would ever agree to such a thing.  I would love to be in a horror movie, it seems like it would be fun as hell but if someone offered me a role of sitting ass to mouth for an entire movie Id be like "fuck no" hah.  They probably barely made any money doing it either.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of [Re: Dosile Kouki] * 1
    #15889741 -

DosileFlynn said:
after reading this thread, i have decided that i am never going to watch any of the human centepede movies. i have nothing to gain from watching them :uhoh:. sounds like some messed up shit



What gets me about this is that not only is there one human centipede (meaning whoever stumped up the cash for this, I want them to be forever haunted by dead people who could have been saved by that money) but there was enough interest to make a second film.

Fuck you humanity. Whilst I loathe anything to do with eugenics and mass murder you people make a convincing case for sterilising the gene pool.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #15890235 -

Acting as offended as some of you do over a silly horror movie is a huge over reaction and is exactly what the creator of these movies wants, you are just playing into his hand.  Anyone who has watched any real death videos online at any point and is still this up and arms about the human centipede is ridiculous.  The premise of the movie is so laughable that I cant see how anyone could be that offended, its all for fun (even though its not very fun to watch) and is a nod to extreme horror fans.  If you don't like watching movies that try to offend and disgust its as simple as not watching it.  Its not any different than me not understanding why any grown adult would go themselves without a child to those childish animated movies (not the ones aimed at adults those can be entertaining), I think they are atrocious but that doesnt mean I think the people who make them should die or that the people who watch them shouldnt be allowed to do so.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of [Re: Visionary Tools] * 1
    #15890276 -

Visionary Tools said:
What gets me about this is that not only is there one human centipede (meaning whoever stumped up the cash for this, I want them to be forever haunted by dead people who could have been saved by that money) but there was enough interest to make a second film.

Fuck you humanity. Whilst I loathe anything to do with eugenics and mass murder you people make a convincing case for sterilising the gene pool.



All because some people have a different taste in movies than you? :cuckoo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of [Re: FractalDust]
    #15890355 -

It's a move, no need to get offended.  I personally thought the first one was a bit boring, funny and actually didn't live up to the hype that it was given.  That said, it was pretty sick but I expected a lot more gore.  And I don't like gorey movies.

I haven't seen part 2 but I have had it described to me in almost full detail.  I don't think I'll watch it though.  It sounds like it would make my stomach turn, because I don't like torture gore.  Part 1 though seemed pretty lame.

Is srpski film the serbian film?  I have interest in watching it for some sick reason, it disturbs me to even admit that.  I also have had panic attacks about it however even dreaming about the sequel, and remembering it is making me sick to my stomach and I do not want to go on.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of [Re: atayia] * 2
    #15890655 -

I'm a gorehound so I found it was easy to fap to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just watched the directors cut of [Re: atayia]
    #15892689 -

A serbian film is crap to be honest.  I had conjured up this image of it being a gritty, documentary style, real looking movie but as soon as I turned it on I could tell I was in for a schlocky stupid movie like "murder set pieces" except they took the gore and depravity farther but never once was my belief suspeneded, I always knew I was watching a movie.  I thought this was gonna be the movie that somewhat lived up to its hype but it didnt.  Sure its sick as hell but thats not hard to do, Im sure anyone of us on this board given the money could of easily made a serbian film.  Creating tension and atmosphere is what all these movies sorely lack and as much as I like extreme horror that pushes the envelope I hope horror will one day be scary again instead of just gross.  That said another sick movie I just recently watched a couple months ago that stuck with me was "Deadgirl", it has an unbelievable stupid premise and about 2/3 of the way through it goes from straight horror to not knowing if it wants to be tongue in cheek or not but despite that its a movie that will stay with you.  There are some scenes in the first third of the movie that are realy haunting and well done.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn... PapaverS 2,146 6 06/02/03 07:09 AM
by Anonymous
* Went to get my hair cut today oneducktwoducks 1,411 13 10/26/03 07:20 PM
by oneducktwoducks
* Of Human Bondage -- Peanuts Style... PapaverS 1,262 10 04/30/06 11:12 AM
by whatever123
* Donnie Darko: Directors Cut Kremlin 533 3 08/10/04 02:08 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Good movies to watch w/ alone with a girl?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 3,672 25 03/27/04 06:36 PM
by filthysock
* Not suitible for human consumption! Dont Read
( 1 2 all )
Granola 4,799 33 08/20/14 10:09 AM
by fee
* Climber who cut his arm off = SCI fan
( 1 2 all )
Quintessence 4,706 27 05/13/03 05:44 AM
by zeta
* Are humans prewired for telepathy?
( 1 2 all )
RaiD 4,083 20 06/17/03 06:37 PM
by funkymonk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,032 topic views. 3 members, 135 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.