Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Mixing joints with other herbs?
    #15827306 -

Hey there people, I know some of you aren't going to like me for posting this, but: What do you guys mix you're joints with? or what would you recommend? I've tried baccy but I don't like the taste or the fact that I get dizzy/nauseous. What do you guys use?

I'm posting because I like the act of smoking but I don't like to like to see all my herb go up in smoke (pardon the pun).


--------------------
             :crazykitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #15827310 -

Smoke it straight. Why ruin good herb? And if you don't have enough for a full joint just save the weed and throw it in your next bag. I suggest tea leaves i =f you really insist


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #15827318 -

marshmallow leaf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Althaea_officinalis

i think it tastes good. very little psychoactive effect from smoking it though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: morrowasted]
    #15827322 -

Kratom or kava sounds good in a joint.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #15827376 -

A big line of heroin and a generous amount of good crack would would make that joint kinda interesting...:bigjoint: . . .They both are plant based  :smirk:.  .  I sometimes mix hash with my weed, but nothing  herbal ... I just like the taste of my pot  as it is. . . :happyweed: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: vinsue]
    #15827383 -

Yeah, I don't really do this but I would say marshmallow leaf or mullein would be a good place to start.

You can also make your own K-2/Spice/whatever with these herbs and some JWH.  Ends up being far less expensive than smoking joints all the time.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: circularvortex]
    #15831723 -

circularvortex said:
You can also make your own K-2/Spice/whatever with these herbs and some JWH.  Ends up being far less expensive than smoking joints all the time.




JWH doesen't go well with me.

Thanks for the advice guys, one of the orange trees is flowering, so I'll use some of that. I'll also check out some herb shops for some marshmallow leaf and mullein. I've heard good tings about the latter.


--------------------
             :crazykitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #15831738 -

If you enjoy smoking tobacco rolling your joints with tobacoo won't be a waste of weed. I like doing it.

You could also sprinkle some coke in there...

I also once smoked a weed + tea joint. I just mixed in some random tea herb I found. It wasn't bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #15831778 -

ninja cat 09 said:
Hey there people, I know some of you aren't going to like me for posting this, but: What do you guys mix you're joints with? or what would you recommend? I've tried baccy but I don't like the taste or the fact that I get dizzy/nauseous. What do you guys use?

I'm posting because I like the act of smoking but I don't like to like to see all my herb go up in smoke (pardon the pun).




REALLY GOOD QUALITY catnip, otherwise it will taste nasty. Catnip is a good mix, because you cant taste it, so its like your smoking strait green.
Another good mix is Green Tea Leaf. Or mullein.

I mix because sometimes i dont want to be off my face stoned


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: Locky]
    #15831786 -

Locky said:
I mix because sometimes i dont want to be off my face stoned


You could always not smoke the entire joint

Edited by GEncore (02/19/12 11:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: GEncore]
    #15831794 -

GEncore said:
Locky said:
I mix because sometimes i dont want to be off my face stoned



You could always not smoke the entire joint



Its nasty carrying around a half smoked joint.. I usually smoke at work so i have to leave no evidence haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: Locky]
    #15831803 -

Smoke it with pube hair


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: King Klick]
    #15831813 -

King Klick said:
Smoke it with pube hair



funny you mention that...
A dude i know mixed his pubes in with some weed and gave it to his boss...He smoked the whole thing.. Isn't that just something you needed to know?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: Locky]
    #15831816 -

Indeed. I got this from the league.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: Locky]
    #15831818 -

ive smoked it with a tiny bit of mint leaf i was growing in my garden.

Menthol marijuana, i never had anyone try it that didn't like it.


--------------------
Ive been attacked by the curiosity of the wonderful world of mycology. I collect the fruits of my knowledge... literally.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
RogerRabbit said:
They're growing from the bottom because he used the wrong size jars.  All his moisture has run down there from gravity.
RR
------
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #15831836 -

Foaf picked some nice leaves from a beautiful field of these bushes, at a party a few months ago,
They are dried and powdered, and when smoked with a little mj,
Produce a very sharp nice feeling of awareness, focus
But smoking enough to trip results in a mostly unpleasant feeling,
not really like tripping, more like delerious feeling

Datura


It feels a lot like a cannabis high. I can imagine how smoking a shit load of this could make someone trip.
Every 5 or 6 tokes of Datura feel like one toke of weed from a jont.
I find Datura is very smooth to smoke.

Just smoked a joint of dried Datura leaves


My friends and I have been able to clear ridiculous bowls of weed that we would never be able to normally clear, by simply adding a little bit of dried Datura flowers in with it. It seems to open up your lungs almost like an inhaler does, makes it so there's pretty much no possibility of coughing.

Re: Just smoked a joint of dried Datura leaves

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #15831849 -

He probably saw the hairs ant took them out before rolling himself a joint :lol:

If you're getting dizzy/nauseas from tobacco than you're using too much. you only need a sprinkle, and its better if the tobacco is dry because it doesnt clump together.
Ive just switched from smoking a bong to joints and I use only weed or a little dry tobacco mixed in, or what Ive been doing lately is sprikling in some ground kanna leaf which works really well keeping it alight, doesnt mess the taste up at all, not as much as tobacco, and is active itself with synergestic effects (apparently, Ive not noticed much but i dont use very much). Wild dagga petals are quite good too but are harder to work with and more expensive, but they are GREAT for making JWH blends and taste sublime in a nice bong.
I like my joints best with just weed inside but im really starting to like the kanna/weed mix ones since they dont go out very easy and might be a little stronger/different.


--------------------
I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!

Tcm's Step by Step Guide to Making Poppy Pod Extract 'Opium' & Laudanum, Full With Lots of Pictures!
:pod::snowman::snowman::pod:

“I'll stick to my needle, my favourite waste of time,
both spineless and sublime;
Since I was born, I started to decay.
Now nothing ever - ever goes my way.”

- Brian Molko, of 'Placebo' -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: s240779]
    #15831855 -

So its possible to smoke datura without going all delusional? I have a heap of it growing. I have eaten it before, not fun


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #15831859 -

I've never mixed my weed with anything for flavor, only potency. Hash, crack, heroin or PCP. True story bro. I did mix hash with tobacco when I was in Morocco, but that's how they use the chillum...:hippie: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mixing joints with other herbs? [Re: s240779]
    #15831865 -

I've mixed bud with some mint tea
It tasted ok but it was kinda harsh on the throat


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* time for the skinny on the joint...
( 1 2 all )
ImYourSpedFriend 9,726 32 03/24/05 09:27 PM
by California
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? 2Experimental 1,862 16 08/31/04 01:00 AM
by The_Red_Crayon
* A good Datura experience (some guys trip report)
( 1 2 all )
cybrbeast 4,473 22 01/09/04 11:33 AM
by cybrbeast
* Can someone teach me how to roll a joint?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,440 31 11/25/04 08:34 AM
by Hanky
* two joint questions
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 2,382 30 01/24/05 08:06 PM
by funkymonk
* Herb Anonymous 493 10 05/31/04 07:42 PM
by PanamaFred
* did woodland creatures steal my joint? question_for_joo 399 4 06/15/05 08:42 PM
by Freeker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,900 topic views. 8 members, 8 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.